Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average

Not Sure if this is the Case

DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

Not Sure if this is the Case
But Ive not seen any Night Girls Doing Day Shows !!! this week till thurs yet most he DayGirls seem to be Doing Night Shows just curios to whats going on ??? maybe the night was in trouble and needed the day girls to bring in there audiences prob not the case but you never know.

Anyway One favour Cellcast Can we have Next Week Day Girls on Days Night Girls on Night So ME, DreamLander and Josh can Get some sleep and Rest!!!! if you dont want to kill the clientele from sleep depravation that is !!!!
11-06-2009 08:59
Find all posts by this user
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Not Sure if this is the Case
Paris and Imogen were on during the day this weekBig Grin
11-06-2009 09:06
Dreamlander Offline

Although I post most of the day girls on nights videos I rarely watch them live,if I did I'd be a walking zombie! Big Grin I have stayed awake a few times though but I'm so knackered that the shows don't seem as hot live as they do when I watch a recorded one when I wake up refreshed the next morning.It must be a body clock/metabolism thing! Smile
What does knacker me out,mentally,is recording/editing the show in real time to DVD.Then taking it downstairs to my parent's PC and converting it to MP4 on a flash drive.Next back upstairs to my netbook where I upload it to Rapidshare.Then scanning through the recording on the flash drive in VLC on my netbook to make caps to upload to imagevenue and more recently picsaway.Deleting the unsuitable caps comes next before copy/pasting all of this into the posts you are all familiar with! Big Grin
I have never spent a penny on the channels but hopefully by posting nearly 400 videos of my favourite girls I may have persuaded a few downloaders to do what I can't afford to do! Smile

Dreamlander-This is the sort of post I write when I,frustratingly,can't get to my parent's PC to convert a DVD! lol ! Toya fans will have to wait! Smile
11-06-2009 09:21
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

sm© Wrote:Paris and Imogen were on during the day this weekBig Grin

I mean the popular day girls like Dionne Tiffany Megan Donna and the like i think paris and the other 3g girls have been given shifts because there 3g shifts were taken by the day girl and they rotate 3g between the 4 night girls

Alright For me and Joshes sake then hahaha but im sure your DVD and Skyplus needs a break though lol
11-06-2009 09:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV