clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Anna Leaving Babestation

Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: ANNA LEAVING
It's like when a manager gets fired but the press release says 'Mutual Agreement'Tongue

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2009 19:02 by Colbert Rules.)
11-06-2009 19:02
Find all posts by this user
Timbo Offline
Posting Machine

Well I didn't really no you that well i.e never seen you much on the telly but i wish you all the best. Smile
11-06-2009 19:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Really sorry to hear you are leavingSad just hope someones made you a better offer
All the best Anna,wishing you ever success for the future, and hope that we may see you on our screen soon.
11-06-2009 19:06
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I hope theone1986 is okay after learning this news. Big Grin
11-06-2009 19:07
The_ROX Offline
Junior Poster

go to elite tv babe, how close was u to being there be4 ........... u know it makes sense babe
11-06-2009 19:09
irishtender Offline
Banned

Anna was my favorite girl off of all the channels and she will be sorely missed and i really hope dat someone signs her, be it days or nites jus want her on our screens!
Now more to the point, i feel that we are owed an explanation as to wat is goin on behind the scenes as too many clearly popular girls are leaving and no1 seems to know why? Can any1 explain wat is happening and why? So many of my favorites leaving Sad Sad
11-06-2009 19:17
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

annaPP Wrote:Hiiiiiii just wanted to let you know I have had a few meetings, and i have decided that it would be best if i leave Babestation.

As always i loved talking to you guys, and loved being on the forum.

Everyone has been lovely, and i have enjoyd the last 6 months.

Hope to see you all soon (you never know!) and if not i am on Facebook so add me if you like.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxx

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck with everything anna. youll be greatly missed on bs day and night. are you going to another channel (ie elite)

Piper Niven Superfan
11-06-2009 19:18
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

annaPP Wrote:Hiiiiiii just wanted to let you know I have had a few meetings, and i have decided that it would be best if i leave Babestation.

As always i loved talking to you guys, and loved being on the forum.

Everyone has been lovely, and i have enjoyd the last 6 months.

Hope to see you all soon (you never know!) and if not i am on Facebook so add me if you like.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​xxxxxx

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck anna and hope to see you on another channel soon

something must be going on at bs with all the departures from bs like ali, emma from days and now rebecca-jade and anna from nights

Piper Niven Superfan
11-06-2009 19:22
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

bs is fast becoming the biggest joke of all the channels. they must be going on an aggressive money saving exercise. either that or they're just plain f'n stupid. all the quality gals that have gone recently for seemingly no real reason. something tells me soon all daytime girls will be ditched- that's my prediction any way. hopefully anna will pop up on another channel asap. really shit news

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2009 19:32 by Robot Devil.)
11-06-2009 19:32
annakatherine Offline
Senior Poster

Not signd to another channel, just felt time to go from BS. xxx

It's not working on the shows thats the reason. It's just circumstances that have made me feel like leaving. xxxxxxxx
11-06-2009 19:34
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles