Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Girls with good/bad - attitude

ai1234 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Girls with good/bad - attitude
(21-01-2023 21:59 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(19-01-2023 09:04 )ryuken Wrote:  A lot of babes refuse to show their faces in PPV shows because they don't want it to be recorded and then put online for free.

Ryuken, you know how much I respect your posting and usually agree with you 100% therein, but on this particular subject I find you're, to be frank, an apologist.

By paying for such beheaded material, by supporting the babes that insist we must put up with it, by cheerleading their antics on here, and by helping normalise such rubbish, you're enabling a situation where it's becoming more and more likely this underpowered content is all we'll ever get from the shows on the web.

I mean look: The exact figure is debated, but it's widely acknowledged that a goodbit more than half of all communication is non verbal. A major part of that is represented in facial expressions. So, I ask you... how can a punter get a performance of proper sensuality, eroticism and sexual expressiveness when sight of the babe's face is denied throughout? The eyes, the mouth, in particular, these hold the essence of visual sexing. Without them we have shots of body parts that are often unevidenced in their arousal or suspect in their conviction to what is being presented.

While premium paying punters are forced to resort to imagining their muse's facial ecstasy, the latter's more than likely yawning offscreen, having an unrelated interaction or watching the latest netflix release on her TV! At best, this'll be a half performance, coming from the often half attentive.

All of which is a large slice of a wider issue: Increasingly these days the shows are not led by customers at all. They are not grounded in punter demand; but are merely formed around guys acquiescing to play along with a babes boringly standardised foibles as they pitch things to what they want the shows to be and what they feel they can get away with.

Paying such services is devaluing of your money and everyone else's mate.

It's basic...

10 Print "#COMPROMISED SERVICE"
20 Goto 10

And, like the above, it'll eventually fill the screen with not very much at all.

None of this really addresses the fact that some girls (not entirely unreasonably) may not want to be identifiable in their private shows splashed over all the interweb.

I wouldn't call myself an apologist but I do have empathy for their (camera) position.

FWIW Alex has a great attitude, definitely more than a C++ but has one eye on her post babeshow life (or at least I think she does since I can't see it in private....)

Smile

21-01-2023 23:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ It doesn't address it because it's not a punter's job to allow for or to accommodate such a compromise. Yes illicit uploads are a shitty thing to have to put up with; uploading paid stuff is not something I would do (uploaders should prioritise the effects it clearly has on babes). So it shouldn't happen, but it's entirely predictable - to the point of being almost an inevitability. (A live stream can never be secure from recording; its storability is inherent to its very nature.) A babe trying to mitigate the results of that is like a coal miner asking to not get dirty in a coal mine! It's part of the responsibility taken on board for doing the job in the first place.

So the fear is not unreasonable; to take issue with uploads is not unreasonable; but to inhibit a premium service to the extent they do merely in an effort to avoid the results is dubious to say the least. Expecting all the benefits of punter acclaim with none of the downside of its notoriety seems a little 'have my cake and eat it' don't you think?

And it's now not just a matter of punter taste (something where you can say 'find what you do like instead'); it's gradually impacting the scope and availability of anything else on the web, as more newbie babes follow the hide and seek in paywall pattern of many an established babe.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2023 11:15 by ShandyHand.)
21-01-2023 23:33
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

(21-01-2023 23:33 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ It doesn't address it because it's not a punter's job to allow for or to accommodate such a compromise. Yes illicit uploads are a shitty thing to have to put up with; uploading paid stuff is not something I would do (uploaders should prioritise the effects it clearly has on babes). So it shouldn't happen, but it's entirely predictable - to the point of being almost an inevitability. (A live stream can never be secure from recording; its storability is inherent to its very nature.) A babe trying to mitigate the results of that is like a coal miner asking to not get dirty in a coal mine! It's part of the responsibility taken on board for doing the job in the first place.

So the fear is not unreasonable; to take issue with uploads is not unreasonable; but to inhibit a premium service to the extent they merely in an effort to avoid the results is dubious to say the least. Expecting all the benefits of punter acclaim with none of the downside of its notoriety seems a little 'have my cake and eat it' don't you think?

And it's now not just a matter of punter taste (something where you can say 'find what you do like instead'); it's gradually impacting the scope and availability of anything else on the web, as more newbie babes follow the hide and seek in paywall pattern of many an established babe.

Alright mate I agree with alot of what you're saying but the headless private is weird people record anyway Alexandra is lovely I'm just stating for someone who has never seen a private before from her it's rather strange. So many girls are hiding behind pay windows so you have to pay to see what they are up to is stupid imo even if your not interested in buzzing or tipping maybe just calling you have to top-up credits to join there stream is ridiculous.

All I'm doing lads is giving my feedback to the women as I've been scammed by a fair few of them. So I'm putting my experiences with them so you don't get scammed or reduces the chances.
Cheers
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2023 02:16 by LWaters93.)
22-01-2023 02:15
CheekyKev Offline
Senior Poster

Kylie Rose has an awful and rude attitude and definitely a sense of humour by-pass.

Follow me on Twitter for babe shows GIFs and CAPs: @KevSmith7777
or on Instagram: @cheekykev777
31-01-2023 19:24
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

Back on this been a long time just watched a ggg show with Tara T, Valentina and Levi the tip goal was paid for which was Naked 3 girl forced orgasmn however as it stands they've dipped done for the night. Would avoid these 3 at all cost feel bad for the guys they scammed.
Cheers
24-06-2023 02:38
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

^^ sounds about right, refunds all round by the looks of it!

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
24-06-2023 10:02
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

(24-06-2023 10:02 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  ^^ sounds about right, refunds all round by the looks of it!
Tara T scamming punters?
Im so shocked
It'll be politicians lying next

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
26-06-2023 13:35
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

Although she comes across as a bit cold on screen, Bliss DiMicco is lovely and always good for a cam and chat. Karolina Franceska and Yasmin Nicole also really friendly and I was a big fan of Scarlett Wilde when she was on! Super fun and great attitude. On Xpanded you cannot go wrong with Clara Croft. She is an absolute sweetheart. Some have spoke about Georgia Foxx on here but she’s great when you chat with her.

As far as bad ones go, unfortunately Lucia Maria has changed a lot. I had many a great chat with her when she started, but now she’s very up herself. Shame really because I’ll happily give a nice girl my time and money!
26-06-2023 15:33
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I can't fault Stormi Mack. IMO never does a bad show, she interacts well and always engages well on chat.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-06-2023 19:22
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(26-06-2023 15:33 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  Although she comes across as a bit cold on screen, Bliss DiMicco is lovely and always good for a cam and chat. Karolina Franceska and Yasmin Nicole also really friendly and I was a big fan of Scarlett Wilde when she was on! Super fun and great attitude. On Xpanded you cannot go wrong with Clara Croft. She is an absolute sweetheart. Some have spoke about Georgia Foxx on here but she’s great when you chat with her.

As far as bad ones go, unfortunately Lucia Maria has changed a lot. I had many a great chat with her when she started, but now she’s very up herself. Shame really because I’ll happily give a nice girl my time and money!
I'd say Demi Rose is the same as Bliss.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-06-2023 20:43