Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Girls with good/bad - attitude

Hobgoblin Online
Senior Poster

RE: Girls with good/bad - attitude
(26-06-2023 19:22 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I can't fault Stormi Mack. IMO never does a bad show, she interacts well and always engages well on chat.

She always has AC/DC and Nirvana playing in the background too. A refreshing change from all that cRap music the other girls play laugh
26-06-2023 20:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^She does take music requests and h ave done a few playlists with her. She'd be a great DJ on a night out.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2023 05:48 by lovebabes56.)
27-06-2023 05:44
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(26-06-2023 20:53 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  
(26-06-2023 19:22 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I can't fault Stormi Mack. IMO never does a bad show, she interacts well and always engages well on chat.

She always has AC/DC and Nirvana playing in the background too. A refreshing change from all that cRap music the other girls play laugh

I think much of the music most girls have on in the gackground probably is from BS's own choice/playlist.I'm not certain or sure if that is the case and whether the girls are allowed their own music choice when in the studio.
And Yes, it's nice to see a girl be totally different in her music taste. I guess its a tad easier when you stream from home like Stormi does that she probably gets a little more freedom with her choice of music. I love it!!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2023 05:53 by lovebabes56.)
27-06-2023 05:47
Hobgoblin Online
Senior Poster

(27-06-2023 05:47 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  

I think much of the music most girls have on in the gackground probably is from BS's own choice/playlist.I'm not certain or sure if that is the case and whether the girls are allowed their own music choice when in the studio.
And Yes, it's nice to see a girl be totally different in her music taste. I guess its a tad easier when you stream from home like Stormi does that she probably gets a little more freedom with her choice of music. I love it!!!

I absolutely adore Brooksie Brooks but that grime/drill shit she constantly plays does my head in. To get back on topic, Brooksie has a fantastic attitude. Can’t believe I forgot to mention her in my original post! laugh
27-06-2023 10:18
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

Seems to be a pay window scheme Babestation have got up tonight.

Good girls
Caty Cole she's back nothing else to say OG.
Casey Moore up for anything will pm you all night if you give her a few buzzes lovely girl.
Olivia Berzinc she's amazing but impossible to get hold of doesn't have a schedule.

Bad Ones
Jada something has changed to do with her when she started on Babestation she had many different outfits personas catering to everyone now she just sits in perv slated up shame .
Tara T Levi Valentina it's weird Tara on her own is actually really good haven't had any problems with her same with Valentina but when these 3 get together it is just a heist job.
Jennifer Wilde previous experience is she's entitled never looks happy to be there. Had a run in with her a year ago to me she hasn't changed one bit.

Cheers
01-07-2023 01:09
Hobgoblin Online
Senior Poster

I wouldn’t dare call Tara Levi and Valentina together! No way lol laugh
01-07-2023 16:32
LWaters93 Offline
Junior Poster

Good Girls
Ashlyn Shaw this woman is amazing her streams are always fantastic constant teasing throught with shoeplay and foot teasing loves getting naked and buzzes so requests are normally fulfilled within reason. Great to talk to and replies to her chat soon as she isn't busy phenomenal performer also her onlyfans is amazing highly recommend.

Bad Ones
Lucia Maria boring moans constantly not in a good way about her words a lack of real men when someone buzzes she just disappears to private constantly. Looks amazing but personality is very dry did used to play with her then she got money hungry everything was private for the smallest thing tip goals always slated as well.

Lucie Jones
How she gets business I'll never know same outfit every time stockings heels everytime her chat buzzes her for so much stuff and she does nothing I've seen one guy spend atleast 500 buzzes just to see her dangle her shoes for less than 30 seconds would avoid everything is private I mean everything

Cheers
Stay safe from scammers
11-07-2023 00:54
Muffy Growler Offline
Apprentice Poster

Not just Good but Great - Flora Ivy

I've always found any time you spend with Flora Ivy (nee Laura Laine) to be a wonderful experience.
If you call her, she'll fill your ears with a sexy voice but also lots of interesting, welcoming chat. She always responds well to kindness and politeness and I've never had the same conversation with her twice - it's a genuine pleasure to chat with her.
And if you want talking off...well, she knows her way around a man's cock. Just saying.

I've also found her Privates to be memorable, her PervCam to be worth a few minutes of viewing - especially when she's cuming.

And you often get a nip slip or a quick flash of bush, even on TV...before she's quickly pulled off!

Really impressed with her, and she has a great smile - and responds instantly to requests for an extra 250 buzz.
Hard to justify spending money on anyone else really.
12-11-2023 15:10
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2023 05:47 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  

If that is the case, why don't they choose something different for the music/noise/dirge they inflict on us on the tv output.
12-11-2023 17:38
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

^^^

The music we hear as viewers is chosen by BS to manipulate us into spending money with lyrics like "I want to be with you. I just want to make you happy" Bounce

BS' website should let punters choose what background music we listen to.

The babes choose what they listen to in the studio, web rooms and at home.

Most babes are in their 20's and grew up listening to rap and R'n'B.

Most punters are probably in their 60's and grew up listening to Rock music.

I love babes with brown nipples
12-11-2023 21:48