babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation - Set Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Babestation - Set Discussion
(16-08-2021 16:44 )Nitram100 Wrote:  So what new sets would you like to see if babestation decide to freshen things up at Milton Keynes?

Given that most sets seem built around either a bed for babes to lie on or a chair for babes to sit on.

And every babe either wears a dress during the daytime or lingerie during the night time.

I'd like to see BS scrap their wooden office, blue metal, pink room, sauna, pink garage, grey squares sets.

And replace them with sets that complement what most babes wear and what most babes feel comfortable sitting or lying on.

Another important factor that hinders the creation of new sets is how each babe sets up the position of their main TV camera and the position of their pervcam.

So every set would have to be versatile for daytime shows on TV that heavily rely on pervcam, and night time shows that rely on the main TV camera.

The perfect example of that is Hannah Claydon's daytime shows in the wooden office and Atlanta Moreno's night time shows in the wooden office.

Hannah has the main TV camera zoomed in and doesn't move. Atlanta moves all over the gaff and has the main TV camera follow her.

These are 5 new set ideas that BS could use for babes that want to sit down;
a classroom set with a chair for college girl shows
a modern office with a chair for secretary shows
a pole dance set with a chair for lingerie shows
a private jet set with seats for air stewardess shows
a beach set set a sun lounger for bikini shows

These are 5 new set ideas that BS could use for babes that want to lie down;
a hotel room set with a bed for French maid shows
a locker room set with a bench for gym wear shows
a dungeon set with a bed for latex shows
a hospital set with a bed for nurse shows
a prison cell set with a bed for policewoman shows

Even if BS don't use any of the above 10 sets for webshows or TV, they could at least use them for filming their VIP member videos or BS encrypted shows.

The set they use for VIP member videos and BS encrypted shows is so dull and boring. And the shower and paddling pool sets look so cheap and unclean.

If Atlanta and Sabrina Jade did a VIP member video on a poledancing set, BS' VIP membership numbers would go through the roof.

I love babes with brown nipples
16-08-2021 22:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazcraw77 Offline
Posting Machine

If anyone is phoning a lady on BS and it’s the set with the wall light that’s always squint please ask whichever lady it is to straighten it, seems to have been like that for fucking ages Tongue

It will probably come off in her hand, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s hung up using a 6 inch nail so someone can hang their jacket on the other side laugh
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2021 00:19 by gazcraw77.)
17-08-2021 00:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Presumably, the following are likely reasons the selection of sets, and the themes that complement them, have become so poor in recent times:
  • A lack of budget. (More complex intricate distinct sets cost more than a bed and 3 or 4 wall coverings.)
  • Above is allied to a drive for maximum instant profitability. This means the need for utmost flexibility of resource (i.e. each available set - those lit and dressed - has to be used as often and as variedly as possible throughout the day/night and across the platforms). Factor is compounded by restrictions of Ofcom regulations against daytime "themes". (So an airline set for instance would be a waste during daytime TV output).
  • Lack of competition driving industry innovation. (A few years back BS were concerned enough by Sin's launch to run a distraction on this forum. Nothing remotely similar has needed to happen since. And in fact Sin's failure proved the death neel for proper set innovation in the industry.)
  • Lack of creativy and motivation/will from insiders on this aspect.
  • Predominance of complacent easily pleased punters. (We always get the lowest standard we accept on the shows.)
Result of all the above: Bland repetitive visuals, as well as variation in fetish focuses, across an industry that should by rights be known for an optimal flexibility in appeal.

If I'm intuiting the above correctly. Then I think we can say we're unlikely to see any improvements in this area anytime soon.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2021 00:28 by ShandyHand.)
17-08-2021 22:49
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(16-08-2021 22:58 )ryuken Wrote:  These are 5 new set ideas that BS could use for babes that want to sit down;
a classroom set with a chair for college girl shows
a modern office with a chair for secretary shows
a pole dance set with a chair for lingerie shows
a private jet set with seats for air stewardess shows
a beach set set a sun lounger for bikini shows

These are 5 new set ideas that BS could use for babes that want to lie down;
a hotel room set with a bed for French maid shows
a locker room set with a bench for gym wear shows
a dungeon set with a bed for latex shows
a hospital set with a bed for nurse shows
a prison cell set with a bed for policewoman shows

This is an appalling deployment of common sense and pandering to people preference.
We simply can't just give the people what they want eek.
Where will it end?

It.........it..........it is like the thin end of the wedge.
End of civilisation as we know it.
Barbarism.

Quite frankly I'm appalled.
I'm off to write a letter of complaint to OFCOM forthwith insisting that all nightshows feature fully clothed babes dressed as nuns while watching repeat episodes of Songs of Praise on big screens within grey, boring sets TongueWinkbladewave.

17-08-2021 23:10
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Can anyone help does bs still have that silly and horrible dungeon set haven't seen any of the girls used it recently, I hoping they have removed it and replaced it with something a little better?
06-09-2021 12:27
Drowner Offline
Senior Poster

(06-09-2021 12:27 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Can anyone help does bs still have that silly and horrible dungeon set haven't seen any of the girls used it recently, I hoping they have removed it and replaced it with something a little better?

No they changed it around, it's a normal bed set now like all the others, you can still see the old wallpaper though.
I noticed a few girls using a different set recently, mainly Preeti and Priya during their web shows. It's just a basic bed set but it looks new unless they redid an old set.
06-09-2021 13:23
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(06-09-2021 13:23 )Drowner Wrote:  
(06-09-2021 12:27 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Can anyone help does bs still have that silly and horrible dungeon set haven't seen any of the girls used it recently, I hoping they have removed it and replaced it with something a little better?

No they changed it around, it's a normal bed set now like all the others, you can still see the old wallpaper though.
I noticed a few girls using a different set recently, mainly Preeti and Priya during their web shows. It's just a basic bed set but it looks new unless they redid an old set.

Ah ok many thanks for that @Drowner at least that’s one set they have at least manage to freshen up,wish they would get on with the rest of them
06-09-2021 23:23
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

The sets are and have been (as I and others have said and repeated ad nauseum) truly dfreadful at BS. I refuse to believe that it is down to money, given the longevity of BS and the fact that these god awful sets have remained constant for so long.!!
06-09-2021 23:37
gazcraw77 Offline
Posting Machine

Some sets could be smartened up by going to places like Ikea, B & M etc and not cost much at all, if it works for everyone else they can surely go down that route too
07-09-2021 00:03
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

New set in Manchester

[Image: Screenshot-20220526-232749.png]

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-05-2022 16:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV