gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Kendall Kay

crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

RE: Kendall Kay
Kendall looked stunning and was absolutely fantastic on Wednesday night, and had great chemistry with Michelle Moist - brilliant together.

Particularly loved the black latex outfit Kendall wore early on on the nightshow Wednesday Tongue

Very much hope the management team pair Kendall with Michelle again. Michelle works well with of course everyone else tbh. I did think Kendall particularly had great rapport with Michelle Wednesday night. Great double-act. Hot & horny!

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2022 22:48 by crankshaft.)
25-02-2022 22:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Kendall was back last night and was again with Michelle. Agree there is definite chemistry between them both SmileSmile Kendall looked great, especially when she & Michelle wore matching outfits/lingerie

Piper Niven Superfan
05-03-2022 14:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good to see Kendall back last night and it was a wonderful Wednesday night from her both solo & when she was with Honey

Piper Niven Superfan
09-03-2022 14:54
crankshaft Offline

/\
Tuesday night (Wednesday morning). Kendall is hot and sexy and always looks great on set. Had a nice call with her last night. Have to say, I am very tempted to subscribe to her SoSpoilt Page. Let's just say she has wetted my appetite Smile

||||||||
09-03-2022 18:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Kendall was hot and sexy last night, including plenty of her bent over jiggling her magnificent arse at the camera & flashing her landing strip both solo & with MichelleMoist HeartHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2022 14:22 by Rammyrascal.)
17-03-2022 14:22
crankshaft Offline

/\
Awesome stuff from Kendall again last night. My joint Babe-of-the-Night last night with the as-always brilliant Michelle Moist. Amazing chemistry with lioness Michelle. They work (& according to Kendall play) really well togetherSmile Loved the dual role-play they did together around midnight last night with Kendall dressed as a sexy student with Michelle as Head-MistressSmile Magnificent stuff.

||||||||
17-03-2022 17:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good to see Kendall back on the nightshow last night HeartHeart Looked very sexy indeed & did a very sexy show both solo & when she was with Maria

Piper Niven Superfan
06-04-2022 14:34
crankshaft Offline

/\
Agree. Good show again, and good chemistry last night with Maria Smith. Both ladies looked hot-as-f*** alongside eachother!

Kendall has further cemented her reputation as a top Nightbabe IMO to be a regular on xpanded, however frequently she desires to be on. Maybe less-is-more, but I'd be happy to see Kendall on 3 times a week if it was possible. I think Kendall could commit to once a week on the show. She is certainly more used to doing xpanded nightshows now.

||||||||
06-04-2022 17:47
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Those who remember Kendall’s landmark 241s with Ashlyn on S66 will know she’s got plenty more in the tank than XP can handle - she’s even done a hardcore scene or two. I think a transfer to Babestation would suit her down to the ground.

Where have all the good times gone?
06-04-2022 20:36
crankshaft Offline

(06-04-2022 20:36 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Those who remember Kendall’s landmark 241s with Ashlyn on S66 will know she’s got plenty more in the tank than XP can handle - she’s even done a hardcore scene or two. I think a transfer to Babestation would suit her down to the ground.

seen. You’re quite right

||||||||
06-04-2022 22:01

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles