Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

The Psychology of the Spend

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: The Psychology of the Spend
BS' NFTs made me think of re-reading this thread.

And I noticed that I never answered the questions, so here goes.

0. Has the babe done anything previously, to the punter's knowledge, that would put off his spend temporarily, longterm or even permanently?

There are babes that I no longer spend money on due to their bad attitude.

1. Can I afford this?

Spending £2 a minute to be stuck in a phone queue isn't VFM.

All the other spending options (perv, private, buzzes) aren't VFM either.

In comparison to other forms of sexual and non-sexual entertainment.

2. Do I have a decent basic expectation of getting what I want?

It can be hit or miss. And it usually takes a lot of time and money to feel satisfied.

3. Is the relevant tech functioning as I wish?

The tech is out-dated and unreliable, especially for the price we pay.

Phones running out of battery, time delay on cams, no email notifications for when babes are working, sound issues on TV etc.

4. Right now... Is the babe presenting herself, fta and in paywall [if applicable to punter's experience], in a way that inclines me to think this particular spend will be good value, and/or to my specific taste?

This is the era of a babe's looks being the enticement, not their performance.

Some FTA babes might be better off staying behind a paywall on BSCams.

If they're just going to ignore questions in their chatbox and play on the mobiles.

4b. Is the environment created by the babe's other punters conducive to my having a good time?

Some babes expect punters to spend as much as their top tippers.

Some punters can ruin the mood of a show by being obsessed a babe.

Or by being overly inquisitive, rude or disrespectful to a babe.

5. Is the babe doing an overall show (or run of shows) that enhances her reputation in my eyes?

Some babes are exciting but BS aren't giving them a bigger stage.

Some babes are on the big stage but are repetitive and boring.

6. Is the babe presenting everything consistently in a manner that makes me feel good about being a fan of the channels?

There are a very very small number of babes that I spend money on.

And if I do it's mostly on their Onlyfans, rather than on BS.

I love babes with brown nipples
23-11-2022 18:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(14-06-2022 20:46 )ryuken Wrote:  
(12-06-2022 01:32 )1235912359 Wrote:  This has to be mental illness right Big Laugh

(found in S66 Jada's chatroom earlier)

This is why I think S66's paywalled website will be a success that BS and XP will eventually copy.

I was so wrong about S66's paywall website being a success that BS and XP would copy.

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

I love babes with brown nipples
23-11-2022 18:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In an earlier post in this thread I extolled the virtues of spending my time and money on the lovely Beth Bennett.

Since that post she has excelled on numerous further occasions to the point I simply had to praise her on here more fully.
By virtue of her honesty of endeavour Beth has created what almost feels like a loyalty to her. In many ways this is a strange notion but an honourable and respectful one. Her behaviour stands out from the crowd and I have given some considerable thought as to why.

For a start she sets great store by establishing a clear distinction between fantasy and reality. For those intelligent and wise souls who also possess an appreciation of that distinction dealings with Beth are as straightforward and rewarding as could be.
For those presumptuous, misguided and dare I say deluded souls who lurch too far into fantasy territory things are considerably more difficult.
They fail because of a sense of personal entitlement.

Beth succeeds through the very opposite.
There is no sense of entitlement about her at all.
She knows how to earn the respect, earn the praise and earn the rewards that come her way. Was it ever as simple as just buzz, tip or call for no reason?
In my case no. I am more demanding now than ever, at least in part because of how formulaic and process driven the shows have become.
If I am going to play the new nightshow game I want the on screen babe to give me a sense it will be worthwhile in the end.
That the babe can get some of what she wants if I can get some of what I want. Not just by one pose or position or utterance on the mic.
Oh no. It's about creating a vibe, a feeling, a positive atmosphere through my screen. Not merely service with a smile on the face. But a smile through the whole body language.
Genuine enjoyment and a desire to please those hardy souls who give up their hard earned cash to enjoy someone like Beth.
Honesty, humility, warmth, kindness and a sense of profound realism.

Last night I engaged in a prolonged buzzfest with Mr P matching my every buzz and revelled in the whole thing. Yes it was expensive but I look back and do not regret. Because it was Beth. Through her strength and quality of character she had earned those buzzes and the financial and enjoyment based rewards they created for her. And because I knew she was genuinely loving it I enjoyed it just as much as she did.
It gave me pleasure to see her having fun that I had helped to create.
It's no use being just the hottest looking babe on earth if your character is fundamentally flawed like I deem that of rather too many babes to be.
Hence I give them a wide berth.

Beth on the other hand just gets it.
She appreciates the value of losing the odd battle to win the war.
She possesses an eagle eye, sound judgement but also a strong sense of decency and principle that shines through in all she does.

The consequence of that is not merely that I watch her so much and buzz whenever I can but also that I purchase custom videos from her also.
I believe it's up to nine at this point.
Three times more than any other babe.
And why?
Because I know I can trust her for a start and I like to think she knows she can trust me also. She delivers, delivers and delivers over and over again.
I give her storylines and she taps into exactly what I want and produces masterpiece upon masterpiece with remorseless ease.
And it's all done with impeccable grace, style, honour and humility.

Beth helps keep the flame of faith in human nature alive just through how she conducts herself and I often think to myself 'Her folks did a bloody good job bringing her up'. A classy classy individual that makes dealing with her more than worthwhile.
She is the example. The benchmark.
Much underappreciated in my humble view from various quarters.

But from me there is nothing but admiration, respect and gratitude for all that she does and all that she is.
A brilliant performer and a brilliant human to boot.

07-02-2023 19:29
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

(07-02-2023 19:29 )Snooks Wrote:  In an earlier post in this thread I extolled the virtues of spending my time and money on the lovely Beth Bennett.

Since that post she has excelled on numerous further occasions to the point I simply had to praise her on here more fully.
By virtue of her honesty of endeavour Beth has created what almost feels like a loyalty to her. In many ways this is a strange notion but an honourable and respectful one. Her behaviour stands out from the crowd and I have given some considerable thought as to why.

For a start she sets great store by establishing a clear distinction between fantasy and reality. For those intelligent and wise souls who also possess an appreciation of that distinction dealings with Beth are as straightforward and rewarding as could be.
For those presumptuous, misguided and dare I say deluded souls who lurch too far into fantasy territory things are considerably more difficult.
They fail because of a sense of personal entitlement.

Beth succeeds through the very opposite.
There is no sense of entitlement about her at all.
She knows how to earn the respect, earn the praise and earn the rewards that come her way. Was it ever as simple as just buzz, tip or call for no reason?
In my case no. I am more demanding now than ever, at least in part because of how formulaic and process driven the shows have become.
If I am going to play the new nightshow game I want the on screen babe to give me a sense it will be worthwhile in the end.
That the babe can get some of what she wants if I can get some of what I want. Not just by one pose or position or utterance on the mic.
Oh no. It's about creating a vibe, a feeling, a positive atmosphere through my screen. Not merely service with a smile on the face. But a smile through the whole body language.
Genuine enjoyment and a desire to please those hardy souls who give up their hard earned cash to enjoy someone like Beth.
Honesty, humility, warmth, kindness and a sense of profound realism.

Last night I engaged in a prolonged buzzfest with Mr P matching my every buzz and revelled in the whole thing. Yes it was expensive but I look back and do not regret. Because it was Beth. Through her strength and quality of character she had earned those buzzes and the financial and enjoyment based rewards they created for her. And because I knew she was genuinely loving it I enjoyed it just as much as she did.
It gave me pleasure to see her having fun that I had helped to create.
It's no use being just the hottest looking babe on earth if your character is fundamentally flawed like I deem that of rather too many babes to be.
Hence I give them a wide berth.

Beth on the other hand just gets it.
She appreciates the value of losing the odd battle to win the war.
She possesses an eagle eye, sound judgement but also a strong sense of decency and principle that shines through in all she does.

The consequence of that is not merely that I watch her so much and buzz whenever I can but also that I purchase custom videos from her also.
I believe it's up to nine at this point.
Three times more than any other babe.
And why?
Because I know I can trust her for a start and I like to think she knows she can trust me also. She delivers, delivers and delivers over and over again.
I give her storylines and she taps into exactly what I want and produces masterpiece upon masterpiece with remorseless ease.
And it's all done with impeccable grace, style, honour and humility.

Beth helps keep the flame of faith in human nature alive just through how she conducts herself and I often think to myself 'Her folks did a bloody good job bringing her up'. A classy classy individual that makes dealing with her more than worthwhile.
She is the example. The benchmark.
Much underappreciated in my humble view from various quarters.

But from me there is nothing but admiration, respect and gratitude for all that she does and all that she is.
A brilliant performer and a brilliant human to boot.

Can I just ask, and forgive me if it sounds out of place but to spend like this, do you earn well? Have no partner to spend on? Or do you limit expenditure on yourself to fulfil this hobby?
Just intrigued to know as personally, I could not justify spending in that manner on something that once the moment has gone, the spend has nothing to show for it other than something you could get via other means.
Again, sorry if this offends in any way.
07-02-2023 21:52
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ If I may be so bold: I suspect the key phrase of your critique of the critic here is the "something you could get elsewhere" bit. There are assumptions in that don't you think? Viz: Are you sure you know what it is about his interactions that gives Snooks pleasure? Sure his post explained eloquently (as always) what he looks for in a babe when he's spending but...

1. As you say, he's said little (this time) on why he (still) chooses to come to the channels for his adult entertainments (rather than taking his leisure spending elsewhere)... And...
2. Why he chooses the type of spend he does once he's on there (punters tend to favour one or two forms of spending on the shows way more than the others in my experience)....

With his criteria at best unspoken - here anyways - how you can conclude so firmly that Snooks could get the same pleasures elsewhere? Certain aspects of the shows - despite their poor general reputation among many including myself - remain solidly unique. I can't say otherwise even disliking many current trends about the shows. Things like the evocative spark the live nature of the shows can bring; the cumulative rush of multi-user 'pile on'; or the drive to help create something that brings approval from viewing peers. These are things not easily replicated elsewhere even now. (If I could find enough of these things foregrounded to my tastes I'd still be using the channels.)

So I feel it highly likely the contary to what you say is true. Especially when you get to Snooks' tastes... From a longterm reading on this forum and much personal correspondence with him, I think I know a little of what Snooks would answer to these two questions. So, I feel he'd be genuinely hard pushed to find similar satisfactions elsewhere (even in the unlikely event he could find someone of Beth's qualities in another sphere).

In any case, I'm sure he'll be along to elucidate further, for himself Important, shortly. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2023 03:03 by ShandyHand.)
08-02-2023 00:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Not offended in the least SHIMQ.
I set aside a budget for such activity and do this considerably more effectively than I used to back in time. I am not a high earner so can't afford to throw money away wildly.
Yes when the moment has gone it's gone in a literal sense. But even now the feeling of mutual fun and pleasure remains.
I enjoyed her obvious enjoyment just as I do when I call her instead.
I find it very difficult to do that with a lot of babes who are so obviously going all out for buzzing and tipping to the point where it seems like a personal entitlement.
The trick is to be genuine and entice in the right way. For me at least Beth achieves that better than anyone else on her channel.

08-02-2023 01:00