babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Babeshow Names

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babeshow Names
Paige Turnah once did an interview to the press under her real name after a sex tape she did with one of Katie Price’s ex husbands went public

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/4...-sex-tape/

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2021 01:19 by Rammyrascal.)
20-02-2021 01:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

I can understand in why sometimes they change there name to a stage name I do know that Lola knight and Becky b have really long surnames from Dazzler
22-02-2021 02:12
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

Then there are those who use a slightly altered version of their real name.

Flick Hill, for example, is really Felicity, but has been known as Flick since she was a little girl. Her use of Hill as a surname is a shortened version of her real surname.
22-02-2021 10:33
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(22-02-2021 02:12 )Dazzler Wrote:  I can understand in why sometimes they change there name to a stage name I do know that Lola knight and Becky b have really long surnames from Dazzler

The girls will use a stage name for a number of reasons.

I imagine safety is also an issue; so I don't think it's right that certain people are posting the girls' real names, even if they happen to be out in the public domain. I never knew Paige Turnah's real name, didn't need to know it, however I do now.

Not sure why people feel the need to divulge this information on here. If you know a girl's real name, keep it to yourself, I doubt they'd thank you for putting it out there.
22-02-2021 15:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-02-2021 15:20 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  
(22-02-2021 02:12 )Dazzler Wrote:  I can understand in why sometimes they change there name to a stage name I do know that Lola knight and Becky b have really long surnames from Dazzler

I imagine safety is also an issue; so I don't think it's right that certain people are posting the girls' real names, even if they happen to be out in the public domain. I never knew Paige Turnah's real name, didn't need to know it, however I do now.

Not sure why people feel the need to divulge this information on here. If you know a girl's real name, keep it to yourself, I doubt they'd thank you for putting it out there.

Just want to say Paige herself decided to go public with her real name. I do know other babeshow babes real names, but keep them to myself as these babeshow babes haven’t gone public with them

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2021 19:01 by Rammyrascal.)
22-02-2021 16:04
AndyJames Offline
Senior Poster

Lacey Lorenzo's real name was revealed in the press a few years back following a published story, but I've also wondered if some babes also take their personal security a step further by having an "internet birthday" as opposed to their real one.

Then there are the Rendell sisters, who not only seem happy to work using their real names but have a mum who went public as well.

Smile
23-02-2021 09:09
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

In Paige Turnah's case, her stage name is clearly made-up, whereas many other babes might use "real" alternatives which would throw people off the scent.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
23-02-2021 09:19
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

I can utterly understand in why they have stage name for there security and stop people phishing just look at Zoey Taylor a.k.a Simone jay her real name was revealed in the local press after a girl glassed her in a nightclub a few years ago Emily Blake used her real name on naked attraction show I also know babes that wished they hadn't used there real names as well Lu Elissa is another clever stage name. Some get shortened as well like Anastasia Harris is Anna Harris I think it was cos a lot of people couldn't say Anastasia ?? from Dazzler
25-02-2021 01:49
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(22-02-2021 15:20 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  

Things I never do is to put any channel girl name on here or put it on any social media platform or even in a chatroom lie I've heard an ex partner did this to a channel girl full name and address in her chatroom while she was trying to work I've even been ripped off by some but I would never lower myself into doing things like that from Dazzler
25-02-2021 02:05
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

'Roo Morgue' was scheduled on BS yesterday.
Presumably, a fan of Edgar Allen Poe.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
27-02-2021 13:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV