Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Product Plugs on the Shows

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Product Plugs on the Shows
Having seen Emma C drinking Costa Coffee this morning hmade me think (and we know most girls probably have a Maccys for breakfast) which other brands have made an appearance onscreen on a show with a babe?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2021 08:27 by lovebabes56.)
19-03-2021 08:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Product Plugs on the Shows
I've seen girls drinking red bull. orange lucazade. Bailey cream. Sweets . Ice Lolly's and sweet Lolly's as well in which they got banned due to eating them to sexually. Chicken nuggets. Domino's pizza. Coke cola. As long as they don't really advertise it on screen there's probably loads in what they eat and drinks either at the studio or while doing home cam from Dazzler
21-03-2021 01:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I have visions of scrolling subtitles across the screen saying things like.....

Other fizzy drinks are available

Other Pizza suppliers are available

Etc etc Wink

21-03-2021 01:09
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

These are things I've seen channel girls have over the years they are normally out of sight when they are the studio but when it's home cam sometimes it's quicker and easier to order a takeaway get it delivered to that address especially if they are doing a long shift from Dazzer
23-03-2021 12:59
Charlemagne Offline

This is what I call a product plug Big Grin

[Image: image-8088_6069A3BC.jpg]

Don't buy your girlfriend or even the wife an easter egg. Get her one of these instead

04-04-2021 12:34
Warwick Hunt Offline
Senior Poster

(21-03-2021 01:09 )snookered Wrote:  I have visions of scrolling subtitles across the screen saying things like.....

Other fizzy drinks are available

Other Pizza suppliers are available

Etc etc Wink

They need to follow Youtube trends. Whenever a girl gets on the mic to get more callers in, they need to stop and go:

Quote:But first, Studio 66 is brought to you by Raid Shadow Legends, one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2020 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
07-04-2021 11:07
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Tori Lee was swigging the Red Bull last night.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-04-2021 15:01
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

When they channel babes drink something or swish there hair should the producers make the camera go into slow Mo ??. but I am surprised that the channels themselves haven't got complains in there industry to sponsor there products or have there company name logo on screen. Now thinking of it u could have like a shopping adult store shopping channel ? From Dazzler
07-04-2021 23:35
HLO Offline
Meh

Red bull are missing a trick here Big Grin
[Image: 161447247-RZye-V3h.jpg]

[Image: 16145018znd45d-Zl.jpg]
16-05-2021 15:16
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

You think S66 should become the Adult Red Bull Channel? Big Grin Big Grin Tongue

If we knew where their rubbish bins are located, I reckon half the rubbish possibly could be PIzza boxes!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2021 19:24 by lovebabes56.)
16-05-2021 19:22