babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Holly James old videos

jerry123 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Holly James old videos
(01-12-2023 14:09 )skully Wrote:  If you hadn't posted that in this thread, I would not have know who that was, well not until I checked out the ink.
I'll be polite and say she looks very different these days. As for her views on things, well, I'll keep my opinion on those to myself as well and just say nope.

You've ruined Holly James for me Jerry, I should ban you for it. lol.

Sorry about that . I kinda of feel the same she was always my favourite
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2023 19:14 by jerry123.)
01-12-2023 19:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

Biggest issue for me is her views. I'm not a fan of extreme face changing, so the attraction for me has gone, but some of her tweets make me really dislike her.
Anyone that's into the crypto, Trump and conspiracies gives me the creeps, probably likes Andrew Tate and thinks covid is fake, so yeah. A big bag of nope. lol.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
01-12-2023 19:30
Silicone worshiper Offline
Senior Poster

(01-12-2023 19:30 )skully Wrote:  Biggest issue for me is her views. I'm not a fan of extreme face changing, so the attraction for me has gone, but some of her tweets make me really dislike her.
Anyone that's into the crypto, Trump and conspiracies gives me the creeps, probably likes Andrew Tate and thinks covid is fake, so yeah. A big bag of nope. lol.

A huge number of the babeshow girls ( well those that vocalise their opinions ) are into that shit unfortunately- Tommie Jo , Linsey Dawn , Levi
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2023 15:29 by Silicone worshiper.)
02-12-2023 15:29
skully Offline

^ Yeah, it's why I prefer Instagram, less opinion more images. I don't mind a differing opinion if it's sensible, but fuck me, the shit some people post. lol.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
02-12-2023 15:32
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

(02-12-2023 15:29 )Silicone worshiper Wrote:  
(01-12-2023 19:30 )skully Wrote:  Biggest issue for me is her views. I'm not a fan of extreme face changing, so the attraction for me has gone, but some of her tweets make me really dislike her.

A huge number of the babeshow girls ( well those that vocalise their opinions ) are into that shit unfortunately- Tommie Jo , Linsey Dawn , Levi

not on any social media and never have been....not in to any of the things you mentioned except crypto.....cant say that i'm 'in to" it, but did make 80k from it...so, gotta love the stuff. sorry
02-12-2023 16:51
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

PS...they are babeshow girls...not scientist or philosophers.....i would assume they all talk shit and therefore not even be interested to find out. There are better things to read.
02-12-2023 16:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV