Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

S66 Chat

generator60 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(26-03-2021 09:33 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(26-03-2021 01:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(25-03-2021 23:55 )mrmann Wrote:  This Studio 66 chat show would be much better if the hosts would lose an item of clothing or two Tongue

Have to agree. After 10pm the babes should be stripping off etc & going topless, just like the s66 babes on the phones do

It's not the clothes that bother me so much - much eroticism can come clothed chatting on a couch if it's the right clothes worn in the right way - it's the refusal to acknowledge what guys expect at that hour in terms of attitude, topics and language (doesn't have to be swear words). Tit tape for instance is not only an irritant because it keeps clothes in place but because it suggests the babe is on her best behaviour to keep her morals that way.

The tip goals fired the thing to life for a brief moment again but other than that its dispiriting to see how humdrum they would like things to be on this.

Does anyone remember the Adult Channel's SX:TV Live show with Katie Ann Day, Laura Jones etc. This should look and sound close to that as the rules allow - with bits they don't taken on to the web to happen instead. Funded by tips and calls of course. But once again 66 would rather confine themselves to servicing their own narrow and rather dull needs instead of looking to fulfil the potential of a new format in the ways guys would like.

I am surprised S66Chat still gets a mention on here.
Probably best to just ignore it and hope it has a rapid demise.
The only good thing to come from it is I am getting to bed at a reasonable time
For those that watch it I hope they enjoy it.
S66 Chat is not for me.
26-03-2021 09:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(26-03-2021 07:16 )Bantams Wrote:  An absolute pointless show after 10pm. Last night the two girls kept saying they can’t do this or say that cos it’s on tv. WTF is going on at S66?

S66 acquired Freeview hours between 10pm and midnight. That's basically what's going on. Ofcom doesn't allow them to show adult content on Freeview then, so they have to fill that time with something non-adult. It's better to do that than not have those Freeview hours at all I would think.
26-03-2021 11:41
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(26-03-2021 11:41 )Glenn Miller Wrote:  It's better to do that than not have those Freeview hours at all I would think.

I guess we'll see. If showing non-adult content on Freeview at that time isn't working they can always discontinue those hours when the contract for them comes to an end.
26-03-2021 11:49
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

(26-03-2021 11:49 )mysterion Wrote:  
(26-03-2021 11:41 )Glenn Miller Wrote:  It's better to do that than not have those Freeview hours at all I would think.

I guess we'll see. If showing non-adult content on Freeview at that time isn't working they can always discontinue those hours when the contract for them comes to an end.

I for one thinks the days of all babeshows on tv are numbered. I never watch them anymore and as most of them are on webcam whether at home or studio it really is a waste of time having tv shows
26-03-2021 13:24
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(26-03-2021 13:24 )Bantams Wrote:  
(26-03-2021 11:49 )mysterion Wrote:  

I for one thinks the days of all babeshows on tv are numbered. I never watch them anymore and as most of them are on webcam whether at home or studio it really is a waste of time having tv shows
It wouldn't be if they got the content right. There is a 'third' way which comes between full content topless/nude, and after hours daytime. It is not difficult - or at least shouldn't be!
26-03-2021 13:30
get in the van Offline
Senior Poster

What is the third way then?
26-03-2021 14:09
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

it's all about finding that magical formula that can hold everything together and for Studio66 had it but have lost it and haven't dound it it since. The chat will work if they can get the balance right in both set up and the right presenter combinations, that is the one key to unlocking a perhaps magica formula that bring the St66 chat to life. My worry is eventually it will be doewn to how customers react

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
26-03-2021 15:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-03-2021 09:33 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(26-03-2021 01:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(25-03-2021 23:55 )mrmann Wrote:  This Studio 66 chat show would be much better if the hosts would lose an item of clothing or two Tongue

Have to agree. After 10pm the babes should be stripping off etc & going topless, just like the s66 babes on the phones do

It's not the clothes that bother me so much - much eroticism can come clothed chatting on a couch if it's the right clothes worn in the right way - it's the refusal to acknowledge what guys expect at that hour in terms of attitude, topics and language (doesn't have to be swear words). (It's not entitlement when we accept the need for payment.) Tit tape for instance is not only an irritant because it keeps clothes in place but because it suggests the babe is on her best behaviour to keep her morals that way.

The tip goals fired the thing to life for a brief moment again but other than that its dispiriting to see how humdrum they would like things to be on this. (The almost unique innuendo around spa "facials" was also spot on what this should be.)

Does anyone remember the Adult Channel's SX:TV Live show with Katie Ann Day, Laura Jones etc. This should look and sound close to that as the rules allow - with bits they don't taken on to the web to happen instead. Funded by tips and calls of course. (It would obviously be prudent if we didn't hear the caller.)

But once again 66 would rather confine themselves to servicing their own narrow and rather dull needs instead of looking to fulfil the potential of a new format in the ways guys would like.

Yeah I remember SX:TV Live & agree this new s66 chat should be like that as much as possible. Definately on nights have the babes stripping & going topless.

Babestation did years ago on their “Meet The Babes” show as remember Amber James (host) saying people can ask Jade-Victoria to get her boobs out

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2021 16:32 by Rammyrascal.)
26-03-2021 16:31
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

The 'third way' is really simple!! Instead of a day show at night, why cant we have presenters wearing night appropriate outfits. Not to show anything by removing items of clothing (usual format can continue with others), but to tease viewers with what I would call 'visual edging'. Occasionally standing and moving to show lingerie off (and thereby figure) to best effect, with sufficient 'transparency to ask the question 'is she isn't she??' Get the lighting right - less more subtle for example and......Bingo!! full house! In other words, what BS tried some years back, as I suggested in another post - except lingerie this time around as I said!

I may contradict myself here having mentioned Jada last night on S66, but i (and I know others) am so over the sex positions, arse/tit jiggle thing! Time for the other market out there to be served up something better (personal opinion)
(This post was last modified: 26-03-2021 21:25 by hornball.)
26-03-2021 20:49
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

What is this shit i'm watching on fv at the moment what is the point of this load of crap

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
26-03-2021 23:35