Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xpanded TV Camera angles?

Xenu250 Offline

Xpanded TV Camera angles?
Can anyone tell me why the camera operaton at Xpanded TV is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS zoomed in too close. The model (Cookie) has the top of her head and her feet( greatest asset) off the screen.

I mean all this twat has to do is pan back a few inches so the entire presenter is visible in all her glory.

It is not just Xpanded it is the same on every damn channel. Logos covering up all parts of the presenter.

why should I pay £2:00 a minute to talk to the invisible girls, and have them say "soory I don't operate the camera"

I have found for £60 per hour (cheaper than any of thes 900 channels) I can get a foot model at my local studio more than happy to pose for me.

So enough is enough, besides I heard the camera on Babestation the other week when the mke was left on and heard exactly what the presenter though of the "punters". Well as they are taking money for talking filth for sexual gratification the callers are "punters" as they are known in the "trade"
27-05-2021 12:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded TV Camera angles?
Xpanded is run very strictly with very tight restrictions on any hint of a slip or a bit of bum the producer / camera person is straight on it , must admit when I have phoned in the past though usually for a better leg or thigh shot the model will move and ask the camera to accommodate it. The also roll the camera from face to boobs to legs but are not allowed to dwell on one.

I do find the whole channel way to rigid, pity as unlike Studio Sixty Six it does still like to embrace its TV callers and carry two channels, the girls are very controlled in what they do cam and otherwise

It can have an issue with calls too, with listeners and tame lines or not etc which can affect a guys call and what he wants to say or do and hence wastes money on occasions.

But all said and done the channel still comes closest of all the stations to getting me to make day calls nowadays
27-05-2021 19:41
sammash Offline
Apprentice Poster

And don't even get me started on that awful desk they have! I can be having a great time enjoying the view with the girl on the bed, and then they get up and sit down at the desk obscuring any view we may have had!

Yeah, Xpanded seems very strict in its adherence to the rules. I guess it's because they only have one stream which is both on TV and on web, so if the TV stream gets taken down they've only got web left - and even that you can't view without registering to the site!

It's a really strangely ran setup there. I don't really understand a lot of decisions they have made.
25-11-2021 10:53
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Xpanded channel Is either a stepping stone to either the other 2 channels or for babes that just want to be on screen like old school shows. They keep themselves to themselves out of the way of the other 2 channels but as they have downside to only one channel on sky Freeview channels and made there studio smaller as well. I find this a shame but any person only needs to watch no more than 30 seconds of there show just to see who is on and what outfit they are wearing because everyone knows that there won't be nothing more to see after that. I do think there's babes on other channels better suited for this channel and vice versa as well
27-11-2021 01:05