babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Party People 3am - 7am Chat and discussion

chrcol Offline

RE: Party People at 3am - 7am
I am probably in the extreme minority but I prefer the daytime shows and girls. I like having parts of their body left to the imagination so to speak, and what I used to love the most was nipple slips and falling bra straps.

When I started watching party people there was also lads loungs and they were good shows in my view, the girls did some proper presenting, 2 girls on at once per channel and they did lots of walking and moving around, answering loads of text messages etc.

Now they just lie on that sofa barely moving position, if they move 9 times out of 10 its off camera, its like the producer just does not want you to see anything other than that position because of their precious photos they trying to sell.

The 3am show I liked as well with girls like hannah and her jiggly boobs trying to escape from that bikini.

I get the impression as far as the daytime show is concerned they primarily trying to get photo revenue rather than phone revenue hence only the one girl on at once and the very static position with the photo advert every 2 or 3 minutes.
17-11-2009 12:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RobbieC Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Party People at 3am - 7am
(17-11-2009 12:42 )chrcol Wrote:  I am probably in the extreme minority but I prefer the daytime shows and girls. I like having parts of their body left to the imagination so to speak, and what I used to love the most was nipple slips and falling bra straps.

I must be in the extreme minority as well Tongue I think I prefer the daytime shows... maybe they get better girls as they don't have to go topless so can get a higher calibre to do them?

I want to marry this girl so much! hunnyhive.com/brooke18
02-12-2010 20:15
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

RE: Party People 3am - 7am Chat and discussion
I'm sure this info is out there somewhere, but not sure where to look on the forum. I've got a bunch of DVDs from 2007 of the old Party People show, and I'm trying to find the full names of a couple of the girls. The first is Nikki; she went on to be in a girl band and later appeared in some troupe on Britain's Got Talent and got herself an enhancement in the process. The second is Maddie, and all I can say is that she was a tall lass.

This is going back to the days when Party People first started on Freeview, and some of the regular girls were Yvette Merriman, Katie Piper, Natalie (later Jet Black), Cara, Morgan, Cherri Lee (Charlene Hart), Donnatella etc. So if you've surnames for the two girls that'd be great.
21-09-2012 15:07
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

The girl called Nikki is Nicola Wills, if you look up The Chat section in Daytime Shows you will see a thread on her, The Maddie might be Meddy Ford
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2012 15:31 by mikedafc.)
21-09-2012 15:29
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(21-09-2012 15:29 )mikedafc Wrote:  The girl called Nikki is Nicola Wills, if you look up The Chat section in Daytime Shows you will see a thread on her, The Maddie might be Meddy Ford

Cheers mate, yup, it's definately Nicola Wills. Just googled Meddy Ford and it's not her, I've remembered that the Maddie I'm thinking of has a mole on her chin.
21-09-2012 16:05
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Just a idea,PARTY PEOPLE GOLDEN GIRLS,THAT LINE UP EVEN NOW WOULD CERTAINLY GET MY ATTENTION.SmileBig GrinWinkHeart

Age is a state of mind.
09-09-2015 21:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV