babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Party People 3am - 7am Chat and discussion

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Party People at 3am
Surprised no one's mentioned it or perhaps I've missed another post somewhere, but I've just scanned though last night's freeview PP to find that it was Lynsey & Toya (fantastic to have proper PP girls on and not BS girls Smile ).

And, the best thing was Lynsey was looking sexier than I've ever seen her which is saying something Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
21-11-2008 02:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

still can't work out why they can't put it on sky.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
21-11-2008 03:46
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Nice and speedy work smcgill Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2008 04:34 by skateguy.)
21-11-2008 04:33
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

SMCGill deliver yet again with some fine work. Smile
21-11-2008 20:43
cherryryder Offline
Gone

thank smcgill, you have allowed my admiration of Lynsey to develop into a deep obsession!
22-11-2008 19:31
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

So i noticed that PaigeWink was on this morning i guess 5.30-9am, Then look at PP at 8pm and she on again, i guess she did 4pm-9pm, Geez they work some hours on those shows.
25-11-2008 21:43
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Signboy Wrote:So i noticed that PaigeWink was on this morning i guess 5.30-9am, Then look at PP at 8pm and she on again, i guess she did 4pm-9pm, Geez they work some hours on those shows.

I think there was a no-show in the afternoon so they called Paige in...Abbee who was on BS daytime was being shown on PP till about 5ish???
25-11-2008 21:50
HEX!T Away
Retired

paige and lori
paige has become 1 of the most stagnent presenters on the show, refusing to do the 3am slot on the grounds she's not that kind of girl. ???

she may well be 1 of the most popular girls on the show but realy she should stick to the daytime show if she can't won't step up and do the show the viewers want...

that aint a popular view but hey, the show at 3am is all about the happy ending now so if she cant do it then she best go sumwhere that is in her cumfort zone...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
25-11-2008 23:02
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Hexit Wrote:paige and lori
paige has become 1 of the most stagnent presenters on the show, refusing to do the 3am slot on the grounds she's not that kind of girl. ???

she may well be 1 of the most popular girls on the show but realy she should stick to the daytime show if she can't won't step up and do the show the viewers want...

that aint a popular view but hey, the show at 3am is all about the happy ending now so if she cant do it then she best go sumwhere that is in her cumfort zone...

my bad, that vid was from 5 30. she wasnt on at 3am.
25-11-2008 23:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

m8 i knew it would be after 5:30 she hasnt apeard b4 that for a long time now, so nothing to appologise for m8, still a top poster in my book Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
26-11-2008 06:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV