Apprentice Poster

RE: Party People at 3am - 7am
whats happend to rebecca??
30-07-2009 19:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Wow!! this is the first time I have seen PP go topless, right now Megan has got both boobies outCool

anymore girls and I will explode!
31-07-2009 03:20
x Camilla Rocks My Socks x Offline
Junior Poster

she is lookin SEXY!!

Big Grin

If there is one thing life has taught me... it is that breathing is very important.
31-07-2009 03:27
stereo Offline
Senior Poster

Have not watched smile tv for a while. Great then last night to see Megan toppless. Looks like this is the norm.
31-07-2009 11:27
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(31-07-2009 11:27 )stereo Wrote:  Have not watched smile tv for a while. Great then last night to see Megan toppless. Looks like this is the norm.

I've not seen it for several weeks. Did not see it last night. Think I'll have to check it out. Smile

With the daygirls appearing on channel 33, nightgirls on channel 32, and the rumour about Bangbabes coming to freeview soon, I wonder if they are preparing the way for Bangbabes to replace PartyPeople on channel 32.
31-07-2009 11:44
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2009 11:44 )TheWatcher Wrote:  
(31-07-2009 11:27 )stereo Wrote:  Have not watched smile tv for a while. Great then last night to see Megan toppless. Looks like this is the norm.

I've not seen it for several weeks. Did not see it last night. Think I'll have to check it out. Smile

With the daygirls appearing on channel 33, nightgirls on channel 32, and the rumour about Bangbabes coming to freeview soon, I wonder if they are preparing the way for Bangbabes to replace PartyPeople on channel 32.
ProablyBig Grin
31-07-2009 15:15
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2009 11:44 )TheWatcher Wrote:  

Hi there. I wonder if your theory is correct; the Babestation girls could be gradually getting the PP viewers used to seeing boobs before Bangbabes arrives. I'm not surprised about Megan going topless; I had a quick look at about 6.45ish this morning and her tits were really struggling to stay in her brief top! So as regards last nights/this mornings show; a previous thread said toplessness is not becoming normal and several days running its happening! I've always wondered why the girls had to be dressed on a night show; at last it seems to becoming more adult.the picture is also better than Channel 33 with smaller graphics and the girls name on screen sometimes useful.BUT if it does become topless every night I will have to dig out my old vcr to tape it on a spare tv as well as Babestation Freeview on my proper dvd. At least the programme will fit on one video cassette. If Bangbabes do take over from PP I will definitely need to record it! I have also noticed that most daytime girls wear such small tops that they are constantly re-arranging them to stop their tits from falling out! Isnt the babe show land lovely especially if you like boobs like me! Ah well tea now and then try and find out whos on Babestation tonight!
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2009 19:26 by Big Boobies.)
31-07-2009 18:16
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Why would Cellcast give up a channel to a rival show. The reason they never went topless before was due to the type of license that they had. Maybe thats been amended to keep viewers watching cellcast shows. I dont think many people even watch pp3am at the moment with most the daygirls on the main show. So having the girls topless is a natural progression for the channel that will please everyone. With Bangbabes coming to freeview, they will either be tamed down to popbabes or show babestation how a show should be on freeview. With the 3 channels they have, one being tamed down wont be a huge loss to sky viewers as losing BS1 was.

31-07-2009 21:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fingers263 Offline
Apprentice Poster

somehow the fact that pp has now evidently gone topless kind of takes away the excitement of seeing the odd slip or flash etc although of course babes like Paige and Lori are still at the moment keeping theirs under wraps - however Ill still continue to watch it.......................!!!
01-08-2009 01:47
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Lori has left her mike on backstage, oh and AMBERPANTS Wink
01-08-2009 05:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV