babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Party People 3am - 7am Chat and discussion

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Party People 3am
silentjay Wrote:I never saw Toya as a nightime gal, you saying I missed those nekkid mammaries? :-( nooo!

what naked mammaries?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
29-07-2008 17:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

dondoe Wrote:
JamesW Wrote:Party People is on Sky channel 875 and yes it starts at 3.00am.

879 Jamesw Smile

Sky channel 958

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
23-09-2008 00:04
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

dondoe Wrote:
silentjay Wrote:I listened in the other night when Toya & Lori were on. Lori was totally normal, dull chat etc but Toya was complete filth. Had no idea she could say such things :-o

The Babestation girls who appear on the show talk filth as per usual,Toya used to be a night time girl....Bianca,Lynsey,Cherri and Maddie,seem to be the only daytime presenters who up their levels for the night show...
Cherri was also a night-time girl!! and some lol.
30-09-2008 00:52
A Spider Monkey Offline
7th Level Invisible Ninja

Party People at 3am
When they have the daytime girls in bikinis. Whats the deal with that show? Are the girls allowed to talk filth like they do between 9 and 3am? Just saw some of the show from last night/this morning with Hannah in a bikini. All I can say is WOW, that girl has the perfect body, if she was on talking filth I think I would be tempted to sit up late to wait for her.

The right to bear arms is slightly less ludicrous than the right to arm bears

"a clunge like a burst bean bag"
29-10-2008 20:39
cherryryder Offline
Gone

RE: Party People at 3am
From all the girls who do daytime stuff and Party People, Toya is the best if u want filth (which i thought was the main point in calling them but, after hearing some callers talk like theyre in a neighbourhood watch meeting, I'm not so sure anymore). Lynsey's dirty if you can stop her from going on about nothing and ask her to get to the point...
30-10-2008 20:00
ARENDALL Offline
Senior Poster

hahaha i think sumtimes i 4get people r watching...it was fun last nite.. i need 2 learn how 2 stay still 4 at least 10 seconds lol xx
11-11-2008 11:52
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

I don't mean to be rude when I say this but why would any 1 wanna ring or watch channels that doesn't show anything even the day time shows! For example there's other channels that do topless Sexstation has 3 or 4 Babeworld has 3, Bangbabes has 2 & Sportsxxx has 3.

Yeah there's a lot of beggars on the stations that's why I don't waste my time with them any more but they show a hell of a lot more than these PG shows, so much for saying the channels are 18+ even the topless channels, why 18+ they only show boobs so it's more like 12A Am I right are wrong guys??

Here's another Example the Babestation website is 18+ & I’d love to know why that is cause all they have on it is tit's & ass nothing ells yeah Camilla has a few nude pics on it but there's nothing explicit so that’s more like a 15+. To be honest most of the pics on http://www.babestation.tv is more like http://www.BullShit.com as they aren’t worth looking at.

I’ve no idea how many pics sets are on the BS site but they should know from having call channels Doggy style is Always asked for, if you look through all the pic sets you’ll be lucky to find at the most 9 full doogy pics & that’s looking through All of them…
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2008 13:10 by TITSRUS.)
11-11-2008 12:22
HEX!T Away
Retired

the only reason they watch on freeview is that its the only show of its kind. the amount of people phoning the party people show has droped off some since party girls started. yes its patronising the viewers and the only reason they dont go topless is that they want to sell the photosets. they could do a topless show if they want and its the reason the likes of megan arnt to worried when there boob slip out.
putting censored blocks over pics is a joke, if anything thats what people should be complaining to ofcom about as the pic often hide perfectly tame and none nude pics which have no reason for the blocks meaning they are offering somthing that dosent exist. ie nudity from none nude picture sets, which means false advertising and that is illegal...

i remember amanda from her first show on party people. you could tell the producers were having there harts in there mouths every time she moved. now we have girls mouthing "stick yer cock down my throat till i gag on yer cum" quite blatently. you can lipread this but you cant show a nipple? come off it. its patronising and offencive...

HEXIT, running on geordie winduz...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2008 15:39 by HEX!T.)
11-11-2008 15:37
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with Hexit,I can't find any rule that prevents PP late or Party Girls from going topless..So it probably has more to do with selling pics via phone of the day girls that appear.....Plus I don't even think there's a rule that prevents day girls from adult chat,as long as the intro states it's an adult service....More to do with the girls that appear on it...
11-11-2008 16:25
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Hexit Wrote:the only reason they watch on freeview is that its the only show of its kind. the amount of people phoning the party people show has droped off some since party girls started. yes its patronising the viewers and the only reason they dont go topless is that they want to sell the photosets. they could do a topless show if they want and its the reason the likes of megan arnt to worried when there boob slip out.
putting censored blocks over pics is a joke, if anything thats what people should be complaining to ofcom about as the pic often hide perfectly tame and none nude pics which have no reason for the blocks meaning they are offering somthing that dosent exist. ie nudity from none nude picture sets, which means false advertising and that is illegal...

Damn right it’s illegal! As I said before I hope Babestation gets the Biggest fine ever. http://www.babestation.tv is more like http://www.BullShit.com they constantly make callers beg, false Advertise & rip people of!!

It’s the same with cellcast they are doing single babes sites that show Fuck All & that £20.80 each Plus Who in their right mind pays £3.00 for a crapy small pic or a clip that shows Fuck All…
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2008 16:46 by TITSRUS.)
11-11-2008 16:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV