babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Party People 3am - 7am Chat and discussion

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: Party People at 3am
Ass2Cam Wrote:Damn right it’s illegal! As I said before I hope Babestation gets the Biggest fine ever. http://www.babestation.tv is more like http://www.BullShit.com they constantly make callers beg, false Advertise & rip people of!! Who in their right mind pays £3.00 for a crapy small pic or a clip that shows Fuck All…

It’s the same with cellcast they are doing single babes sites that show Fuck All & that's £20.80 each!!

I just checked it's not £20.80 they go from £20:70 to £21:15

All i can say is that's a rip of just to see Tits!!
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2008 16:44 by TITSRUS.)
11-11-2008 15:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ARENDALL Offline
Senior Poster

[/i][i]well i supose we cant make everyone happy.. but i love my job and everyone who calls me..and i make sure my callers are satisfied...as for the websites... i am putting alot of hard work, time and effort in2 my site and iam over the moon to have it up and running... my members mean alot to me and im wrkin my lil as off to make sure they enjoy it.

... and as for the freeview shows ..they could not be better..if its not ur thing and u want to see more..then its pretty simple to me...dont watch!!

hope you all r well

kisses
11-11-2008 17:23
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

AMANDA RENDALL XX Wrote:[/i][i]well i supose we cant make everyone happy.. but i love my job and everyone who calls me..and i make sure my callers are satisfied...as for the websites... i am putting alot of hard work, time and effort in2 my site and iam over the moon to have it up and running... my members mean alot to me and im wrkin my lil as off to make sure they enjoy it.

... and as for the freeview shows ..they could not be better..if its not ur thing and u want to see more..then its pretty simple to me...dont watch!!

hope you all r well

kisses

Exactly Amanda you tell them lol
11-11-2008 17:36
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

AMANDA RENDALL XX Wrote:[/i][i]well i supose we cant make everyone happy.. but i love my job and everyone who calls me..and i make sure my callers are satisfied...as for the websites... i am putting alot of hard work, time and effort in2 my site and iam over the moon to have it up and running... my members mean alot to me and im wrkin my lil as off to make sure they enjoy it.

hope you all r well
kisses

Hi hun don't get me wrong I didn't mean you personally I meant other girls & cellcast! You just need to ask you 1s to do anything & you do it although I keep ask you to take your panties of when your in doggy but you wont take them of hehe
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2008 18:35 by TITSRUS.)
11-11-2008 18:05
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

AMANDA RENDALL XX Wrote:... and as for the freeview shows ..they could not be better..if its not ur thing and u want to see more..then its pretty simple to me...dont watch!!

I'm more than happy to check out the freeview shows when you're on Amanda.

With the right girl, I think they are definitely worth watching.
11-11-2008 18:26
admin. Offline
Administrator

dondoe Wrote:I don't even think there's a rule that prevents day girls from adult chat,as long as the intro states it's an adult service....More to do with the girls that appear on it...

No, it's nothing to do with the girls. It's forbidden to advertise adult chat numbers on television before the 9.00 watershed.

There's nothing to stop someone offering an adult chat service at any time of day, you just can't advertise such a service on TV before 9.00 or after 5.30 in the morning.

If you watch before 5.30 in the morning and wait until 5.30 arrives, you'll notice that at that time they stop advertising the adult number and replace it with a non-adult number instead, as the rules require.

Therefore, adult chat only takes place between 9.00pm and 5.30am. After 5.30 it's a chat number advertised, not an adult number, and the adult numbers don't return to the screen until 9.00 at night.
11-11-2008 18:49
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

JamesW Wrote:
dondoe Wrote:I don't even think there's a rule that prevents day girls from adult chat,as long as the intro states it's an adult service....More to do with the girls that appear on it...

No, it's nothing to do with the girls. It's forbidden to advertise adult chat numbers on television before the 9.00 watershed.

There's nothing to stop someone offering an adult chat service at any time of day, you just can't advertise such a service on TV before 9.00 or after 5.30 in the morning.

If you watch before 5.30 in the morning and wait until 5.30 arrives, you'll notice that at that time they stop advertising the adult number and replace it with a non-adult number instead, as the rules require.

Therefore, adult chat only takes place between 9.00pm and 5.30am. After 5.30 it's a chat number advertised, not an adult number, and the adult numbers don't return to the screen until 9.00 at night.

It still shows Adult number's after 05:30 that's when the day time Adult chat starts!!!
11-11-2008 18:59
admin. Offline
Administrator

The numbers used during the watershed hours must begin with 0908, 0909 or 098 if the services offered are classed as adult.

The numbers used during the daytime are entertainment numbers, mostly beginning with 0906, but sometimes 0905 or 091.
11-11-2008 19:18
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

JamesW Wrote:The numbers used during the watershed hours must begin with 0908, 0909 or 098 if the services offered are classed as adult.

The numbers used during the daytime are entertainment numbers, mostly beginning with 0906, but sometimes 0905 or 091.

Still classed as Adult numbers, Sure if any kid rang the day time number to talk to the girls the girls would hang up on them. Am i right or wrong?
11-11-2008 19:25
admin. Offline
Administrator

Ass2Cam Wrote:Still classed as Adult numbers, Sure if any kid rang the day time number to talk to the girls the girls would hang up on them. Am i right or wrong?

The numbers used by the babe channels for the daytime shows are not adult numbers, they are general entertainment numbers and the type of service provided is classed as "live entertainment services".

"Live entertainment services" cannot be provided to anyone under the age of 18, so if anyone under the age of 18 rang in, then yes you're right the presenter taking the call should immediately hang up.
11-11-2008 20:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV