babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Party People 3am - 7am Chat and discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Party People at 3am
well depending who you asked you may have gotten a different answer, ie rochelle was covering for emma.
but hey i ant gona argue over somthing so trivial...

nice to see her smile even if she is on the wrong show.

oh and if your thinking im being a little harsh smc then think about this, the tame girls would have to consent to there pictures being censored or at least not object even though they are false advertising. after all those censore blocks imply that the tame girls have nude pics if she was so touchy she would say NO! your not using my image like that(and would have legal standing).. so no i dont feel sorry for emma... she wants to have her cake and eat it...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-11-2008 07:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Hexit Wrote:well depending who you asked you may have gotten a different answer, ie rochelle was covering for emma.

oh and if your thinking im being a little harsh smc then think about this, the tame girls would have to consent to there pictures being censored or at least not object even though they are false advertising. after all those censore blocks imply that the tame girls have nude pics if she was so touchy she would say NO! your not using my image like that(and would have legal standing).. so no i dont feel sorry for emma... she wants to have her cake and eat it...

i'm not arguing, but emma was covering for rochelle.
i have it on tape.she comes on at 4 and says "surprise boys! i'm here early"

that was rochelles first shift on party people, and she only lasted half an hour, so who is the big girl now..?
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2008 07:19 by Sm©.)
12-11-2008 07:13
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation seem to not have enough girls to cover the night-time channels they are operating.....it's 4 now,and they only seem to have 6/7 girls working in the evening so have to keep switching them around....
12-11-2008 12:33
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

JamesW Wrote:The numbers used during the watershed hours must begin with 0908, 0909 or 098 if the services offered are classed as adult.

The numbers used during the daytime are entertainment numbers, mostly beginning with 0906, but sometimes 0905 or 091.

It would be eaiser and simplier if all priemum rate numbers were classed as Adult regardless of content,so then there could be no argument and the companies couldn't simply interprite the rules to suite the argument....the must have bill payers permission,pretty much implies that it must be adult per mission????
How many kids earn enough to pay priemum rate bills????
12-11-2008 12:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

smcgill1888 Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:well depending who you asked you may have gotten a different answer, ie rochelle was covering for emma.

i'm not arguing, but emma was covering for rochelle.
i have it on tape.she comes on at 4 and says "surprise boys! i'm here early"

that was rochelles first shift on party people, and she only lasted half an hour, so who is the big girl now..?
well rochelle was a pretty big girl...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-11-2008 15:03
admin. Offline
Administrator

dondoe Wrote:It would be eaiser and simplier if all priemum rate numbers were classed as Adult regardless of content,so then there could be no argument and the companies couldn't simply interprite the rules to suite the argument....the must have bill payers permission,pretty much implies that it must be adult per mission????
How many kids earn enough to pay priemum rate bills????

Many children call premium rate numbers - they order ringtones and wallpapers, vote for contestants in reality TV shows, get goal alerts from football matches and enter various kinds of competitions.

Latest statistics say that 65% of children now have their own mobile phone and a majority of these have used premium rate services - I have no information on whether they pay their own bills or not.
12-11-2008 18:17
cherryryder Offline
Gone

I here you brother and I have the same opinion. They'll pose topless but wont talk dirty...OK, if thats what they want they should do the daytime shows only and stop this pretence of having a 'normal' conversation over the phone..

I remember calling Hannah at the 3am show hoping for some filth. She asked me how I was and I said 'horny'. She seemed offended and asked if I spoke to all girls like that! I replied by saying, 'yeah, to all girls on the show this time of night'...She had no answer and looked a bit embarassed. I had the horn but the mood was ruined so I was gutted! Sad
12-11-2008 20:46
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(12-11-2008 20:46 )cherryryder Wrote:  I remember calling Hannah at the 3am show hoping for some filth. She asked me how I was and I said 'horny'. She seemed offended and asked if I spoke to all girls like that! I replied by saying, 'yeah, to all girls on the show this time of night'...She had no answer and looked a bit embarassed. I had the horn but the mood was ruined so I was gutted! Sad

how long ago was this?
hannah always goes with the flow, she might not talk dirty, but she doesn't get offended.
she uses her body to the maximum, if you want to come on her tits she will let you, she just wont say so, well actually , she has said so in the past!
12-11-2008 22:13
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Blimey i wish she would let me do that lol.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
12-11-2008 23:19
HEX!T Away
Retired

hahahaha... yeah hannah is a girl who steped up her game, she just has a different style to the BS girls...
less in yer face as it were.

12-11-2008 23:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV