babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Party People 3am - 7am Chat and discussion

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Party People at 3am
DT17 Wrote:Is there anyway of knowing the schedule for when who's on? Especially for the 3am show? I ask because with the other shows seeing who's on when it starts isnt an issue, but I really cant be bothered to stay up until 3am

The PP site is here and they have a section for a schedule but its empty
http://party-people.tv/home#2

And there used to be 90% accurate schedule here but not any more
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...=165407293

Perhaps they'll update the PP site at some stage.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
14-11-2008 00:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

skateguy Wrote:
DT17 Wrote:Is there anyway of knowing the schedule for when who's on? Especially for the 3am show? I ask because with the other shows seeing who's on when it starts isnt an issue, but I really cant be bothered to stay up until 3am

Yeah, knew about the website but not the myspace, but neither are much good. Its a shame cos even if they cant do a next 7 days type deal (understandably with girls having to pull out etc) SURELY they could at least do a tonight/tomorrow type deal. Even if its just someone posting on here. I have to believe that the peeps running that place must at least be aware of this place & think it would be a good idea to post such info here. Its gotta be easier/quicker than updating a website . For example, even with the lines of completely unnecessary prose I've just spouted, it only took me 2mins. Smile
14-11-2008 01:06
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Cool RE: Party People at 3am
happy days are here again.
hannah is on in a sexy nightie!
it should be like this all the time.
14-11-2008 06:34
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I wonder why party people late is gone now?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
14-11-2008 06:39
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

kalel76 Wrote:I wonder why party people late is gone now?

its still on freeview, jodie was on with megan.
14-11-2008 06:43
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

wonder why they got rid of it off sky

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
14-11-2008 06:48
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

OK, So been working nights recently, Watched morgan and Charlie on Party girls and they were flashing their nipples, Last time i saw it they had tape over their nips, has it changed.Shy
14-11-2008 12:26
cherryryder Offline
Gone

DT17 Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:

Yeah, knew about the website but not the myspace, but neither are much good. Its a shame cos even if they cant do a next 7 days type deal (understandably with girls having to pull out etc) SURELY they could at least do a tonight/tomorrow type deal. Even if its just someone posting on here. I have to believe that the peeps running that place must at least be aware of this place & think it would be a good idea to post such info here. Its gotta be easier/quicker than updating a website . For example, even with the lines of completely unnecessary prose I've just spouted, it only took me 2mins. Smile

I totally agree, its happened a couple of times when I've waited for the 3am show only to find that Lynsey is NOT on! Sad

makes me a sad panda.... (before u ask, the line is from South Park!)
14-11-2008 20:07
cherryryder Offline
Gone

smcgill1888 Wrote:I remember calling Hannah at the 3am show hoping for some filth. She asked me how I was and I said 'horny'. She seemed offended and asked if I spoke to all girls like that! I replied by saying, 'yeah, to all girls on the show this time of night'...She had no answer and looked a bit embarassed. I had the horn but the mood was ruined so I was gutted! Sad

how long ago was this?
hannah always goes with the flow, she might not talk dirty, but she doesn't get offended.
she uses her body to the maximum, if you want to come on her tits she will let you, she just wont say so, well actually , she has said so in the past!
[/quote]

This was about a month ago. She didnt get pissed off but you could tell she wasnt comfortable...so i said me goodbyes and waited for Toya to come back! Now she was amazing!
14-11-2008 20:10
cherryryder Offline
Gone

my kinda guy! apart from the anal from a guy bit!
14-11-2008 20:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV