Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The girls aren't allowed to suck their fingers anymore?

ZippyAdam Offline

The girls aren't allowed to suck their fingers anymore?
This is my first post so if it is in the wrong group, my apologies.

Does anyone know if the girls aren't allowed to suck their fingers anymore? The last few nights I have seen on a few different channels, girls, that would do it usually, stop or they would do it and then it appears they get told off and stop. So, anyway, my question is... is it not allowed anymore?
15-09-2013 22:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The girls aren't allowed to suck their fingers anymore?
(15-09-2013 22:47 )ZippyAdam Wrote:  This is my first post so if it is in the wrong group, my apologies.

Does anyone know if the girls aren't allowed to suck their fingers anymore? The last few nights I have seen on a few different channels, girls, that would do it usually, stop or they would do it and then it appears they get told off and stop. So, anyway, my question is... is it not allowed anymore?
yep it seems they are not allowed any more louise porter and danni harwood used to do it loads
15-09-2013 23:20
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: The girls aren't allowed to suck their fingers anymore?
(15-09-2013 22:47 )ZippyAdam Wrote:  This is my first post so if it is in the wrong group, my apologies.

Miming sexual activity is officially banned though the odd bit still happens, just as my car occasionally slips above the speed limit. They are not allowed to mime oral sex (sucking fingers), pretend to masturbate men (make an O with their fingers above their mouths), pretend to hold a cock between their legs or bum cheeks, pull their bum cheeks apart, or flick their thighs near their thongs. Thank goodness they don't or we would all be offended and writing to our MPs. "Dear Sir, I am made of sterner stuff, but what if one of the servants were it to see it? Yours pro proctutorum, Sir Henry Bullington-Smythe (retired)"

Gone fishing
16-09-2013 02:16
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
The shows would get more callers if only the execs weren't such pussies. As I posted in the ofcom thread. The latest ones to join Studio66 in the hall of shame of being cowards to ofcom are RLC.

They were found in breach of a show featuring Danni Harwood a couple of months ago in one of her closed shows for apparently simulating real sex despite the fact that it was mere innuendo as no intimate bits were on show.

What does RLC do, yep you've guessed it they just go and fire the producer in question and say sorry to ofcom. Under these circumstance expect the decline to continue as ofcom serve to reign the lot of them in before all we'll be left with will be exactly the same content that you'd see on a dayshow Cool
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2013 19:58 by Scottishbloke.)
23-09-2013 19:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Time to get cwpussylover in as the new regulator me thinks Wink Bounce.
Tea towel holders at the ready laugh.

23-09-2013 20:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very harsh to call the producers of the channels pussies and cowards to Ofcom. yes they shoot themselves in the foot quite often with various things but even so they do have to follow the rules that Ofcom have got for the nightshows otherwise the channels would get taken off the air and none of us im sure want that

also I disagree the channels are in decline. as ive said before they aren't as good as they were when they are at their best in 2010, but they are still good overall and I always find shows and babes to watch. also as ive also said before the shows seem to be getting a good amount of calls each night

Piper Niven Superfan
23-09-2013 22:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy RLC fired a producer and said sorry to ofcom, if that's not being a pussy then I don't know what is. Also where exactly in the rule book does it say that sexual innuendo is not allowed.

Danni Harwood may have looked like she was giving head but she's just a very good actress and is the Queen of tease and if ofcom reckon that the behind closed door's set broke rules then it's a very bad day for the channels.

Also if the channels are not as good as they used to be as you've already stated numerous times before doesn't that = Channels in decline Cool
23-09-2013 22:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

rlc according to Ofcom broke a rule so of course they had to apologise, doesn't make them a pussy as far as im concerned

Piper Niven Superfan
23-09-2013 23:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RLC never broke any rules, ofcom simply moved the goalposts. Sexual innuendo is not against the rules. RLC are pussys for giving in so easily and like I have said have taken their place alongside Studio66 in the hall of shame as the channels that are shit scared of ofcom.
23-09-2013 23:13
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(23-09-2013 22:53 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  ...
Also where exactly in the rule book does it say that sexual innuendo is not allowed.

Sadly it really does say it :

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binarie...idance.pdf

Quote:Adult chat broadcasters should:
at no time broadcast images of any real or simulated sex acts (these include vaginal
or anal intercourse, masturbation, fellatio or cunnilingus);

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
23-09-2013 23:26