Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

about all babe shows

davethedude Offline
Senior Poster

about all babe shows
i think all these shows are going downhill same girls every night no variation elite tv 1 girl all night no new talent same girl on 3 or 4 nights a week getting a bit boring like to hear what everyone else thinks please
17-06-2009 21:54
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: about all babe shows
17-06-2009 22:07
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: about all babe shows
davethedude Wrote:i think all these shows are going downhill same girls every night no variation elite tv 1 girl all night no new talent same girl on 3 or 4 nights a week getting a bit boring like to hear what everyone else thinks please
There are quite lot of girls out there if you consider all the channels that broadcast. I do appreciate what you mean though. HV tends to get new girls on, but I think the effect is lost because they crowd them in by the bus load. As for Elite I can't help but agree to some extent. However, it is a fairly new channel which hopefully will get better with some new girls added. I believe Samantha Buxton and Carmen are supposed to be doing nights eventually and I think that they will improve the stakes somewhat. Needs to be less brash though imo. Personally, a round of applause for BS for introducing the daytime girls to the dark side.
17-06-2009 22:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV