Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

OSGs and girls on the mic

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Quote:People who get so upset over something so small just need a reality check and realise there is more to life than a Babechannel.

What? More to life than a babechannel? Surely not WinkRolleyes.
Dial the number at the bottom of the screen and choose option 1 to vent your spleen about OSGs, option 2 to vent your spleen about lack of nudity, option 3 to vent your spleen that there is too much nudity, option 4 to vent your spleen about Ofcom, option 5 to listen in to others venting their spleens about any of the above or option 6 to speak to an off screen babe waiting at home to vent her spleen that she can't get any airtime Bounce.

(This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 22:21 by Snooks.)
22-01-2013 20:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(22-01-2013 20:59 )snookered147 Wrote:  What? More to life than a babechannel? Surely not WinkRolleyes.
Dial the number at the bottom of the screen and choose option 1 to vent your spleen about OSGs, option 2 to vent your spleen about lack of nudity, option 3 to vent your spleen that there is too much nudity, option 4 to vent your spleen about Ofcom option 5 to listen in to others venting their spleens about any of the above or option 6 to speak to an off screen babe waiting at home to vent her spleen that she can't get any airtime Bounce.

Fkn brilliant!
22-01-2013 22:04
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(22-01-2013 18:41 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I just want the best filth possible. And the girls being able to interact with each other is a must, surely that is a no brainer.

If you don't call the shows, you're a freeloader. And, as such, neither the channels nor the girls give a shit about what you want.
22-01-2013 22:19
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

What as me not wasting money on the money-grubbing babechannels got anything to do with me passing any sort of judgement. It is they who have given me the chance to watch the shite they have chosen to transmit to my fully licensed, fully subscribed sky TV. I didn't request it. And as far as the girls, and channels not giving a shit about what I think, and for not giving a shit about me, well it pleases me no end, and for that privilege it costs me fuck all. Unlike the losers that choose to pay in telephone calls for the up-keep and additions to the tats and tits that the girls crave to have. And no doubt fine houses and lifestyles of the owners of these channels.
23-01-2013 00:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

well think a lot of people (including me) wont be happy that youve just called them losers because theyve called the shows. what have they and me done to upset you? if you hate the shows so much, then why are you on the forum posting then. the forum are about opinions and not having a go at other forum members like you have

let the people who enjoy watching the shows and those who call the shows enjoy doing so. they dont deserve to be slagged off like this. neither do the babeshow babes and channels themselves either

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 00:54 by Rammyrascal.)
23-01-2013 00:54
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(23-01-2013 00:40 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  It is they who have given me the chance to watch the shite they have chosen to transmit to my fully licensed, fully subscribed sky TV. I didn't request it.

Sky also have given you the option to watch Al Jazeera or The Sikh Channel it doesn't mean you have to.

(23-01-2013 00:40 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  And as far as the girls, and channels not giving a shit about what I think, and for not giving a shit about me, well it pleases me no end,

Really Surprised sounds like your pretty upset to me and on the urge of a breakdown Big Laugh

(23-01-2013 00:40 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Unlike the losers that choose to pay in telephone calls for the up-keep and additions to the tats and tits that the girls crave to have. And no doubt fine houses and lifestyles of the owners of these channels.

The only looser at the minute mate is you getting upset over a Babechannel. You sound like a jelous lonely guy craving some attention who knows he's never going to have a lifestyle half as decent as the people who work for these channels, which is probably why your posting so much pointless crap on here lately just to get yourself noticed by trying to put others down?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 07:44 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
23-01-2013 01:20
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I've just got home after having worked the nightshift so I thought I'd look through the posts to see what actual discussion had taken place regarding the babe shows and well although they have been discussed it's been less than diplomatic.

All I have to say is fuck this. If I state my honest opinions then I'll be the next one to get my head ripped off too I suppose. I know I've been involved in a few spats myself in the past but all I have to say is everyone just needs to calm the fuck down. Maybe all the bad weather has brought out all the demons in everyone.

I'll be back on Thursday night posting caps of the particular shows that caught my interest if that's ok with everybody. For once I'm staying out of this spat, I'm not getting involved because it's just fucking stupid slinging insults around the place where we have Team 1 up against Team 2.

Fuck me just imagine the carnage that would happen if we ever all had a forum get together. It would be a fucking good old fashioned bar brawl Big Laugh
23-01-2013 08:30
Banned

(23-01-2013 01:20 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 00:40 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  It is they who have given me the chance to watch the shite they have chosen to transmit to my fully licensed, fully subscribed sky TV. I didn't request it.

Sky also have given you the option to watch Al Jazeera or The Sikh Channel it doesn't mean you have to.

(23-01-2013 00:40 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  And as far as the girls, and channels not giving a shit about what I think, and for not giving a shit about me, well it pleases me no end,

Really Surprised sounds like your pretty upset to me and on the urge of a breakdown Big Laugh

(23-01-2013 00:40 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Unlike the losers that choose to pay in telephone calls for the up-keep and additions to the tats and tits that the girls crave to have. And no doubt fine houses and lifestyles of the owners of these channels.

The only looser at the minute mate is you getting upset over a Babechannel. You sound like a jelous lonely guy craving some attention who knows he's never going to have a lifestyle half as decent as the people who work for these channels, which is probably why your posting so much pointless crap on here lately just to get yourself noticed by trying to put others down?

I may sound like a guy who's a loser to you, have another guess.
23-01-2013 18:11
Banned

(22-01-2013 20:41 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  See thats one of the points I was making, I'm not having a go at you for knowing all about the licenses the channels operate under, but I wouldn't know that myself awsell as a lot of others on here as I don't look into the channels that deeply, when I think of a shopping channel i'd say QVC or Pricedrop or something, not Babestation, I just watch the Babeshows that are offered to me and take them all at face value, the fact that one girl forgot the name of a girl she'd probably never worked with before shouldn't offend anybody at all.

People who get so upset over something so small just need a reality check and realise there is more to life than a Babechannel.

More to life than babechannels eh, you compare the amount of posts I have made, to all the others who post. Then you may see where the obsessions are. And it surely ain't with me.
23-01-2013 18:32
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Nobody else is sad enough to watch the channels when they supposedly hate them as much as you do..... thats pretty obsessive, to continue to watch something you hate then log on to a forum to cry your eyes out about how nobody gives a toss what you think..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
23-01-2013 19:29