Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2021

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2021
^^ It saves a lot of time if details are pointed out from the offset. In the past the opening post would often say, something like, same rules as last year. It's worth noting that some Forum members have joined in the meantime & will therefore be unaware, & maybe wont have the knowledge to navigate their way around this site to find out the previous years criteria.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
02-10-2021 12:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(02-10-2021 08:20 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I think the Night time award will be more competitive than the Daytime award

I'm not sure. Making the top 10 in either award is likely to be challenging.
02-10-2021 18:11
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

What I meantb whewn tyou thibnk about a lot of babes do both that's why I think it's highly possible (but probably not likely) that just one babe could win both.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
02-10-2021 18:15
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Choosing which babes go into the night or day category wasn't easy for me.

Some FTA webshows from 05:30 to 22:00 are as explicit as FTA TV and BS Encrypted shows from 22:00 to 05:30.

For example Sophia Smudge will get her tits out on a 05:30-22:00 FTA webshow, and Amiya Dreams will show her pussy.

So I tried to put any babe that gets her tits out on FTA into my Top 10 Night babes list.

And the babes that don't get their tits out on FTA into my Top 10 Day babes list.

I love babes with brown nipples
02-10-2021 18:56
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Once this was very clear-cut, but not any more. What constitutes a Night Babe & a Day Babe Show is open to interpretation. The advent of Babes that predominantly do Webshows, complicates things further still. By definition Amiya should really be classed as a Day Babe, as she almost always appears before 22.00, but ryken's reasoning makes more sense, in many ways, as she puts on a night Show strength show.
It's a muddle, & in the case of Amiya, it wont matter, she puts on consistently good shows, but rarely gets a mention.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
02-10-2021 21:18
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

There really needs to be 3 awards these days.

Daytime tv babe.
Night time tv babe.
Webshow babe.

Obviously many babes would qualify for all 3, but it would give genuine day babes a fairer crack at winning if they're not competing against web-only babes doing 'night' shows during the day.
02-10-2021 22:35
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

That's true SM but then are you therefore defining the daytime award for those who are on tv only and would the night show award be the same? But do agree there has to be clear distinction between whether those who are on the web during daytime being classed as daytime babes (which I would say asccounts for just under half studio66's roster for me). i'm sure it is the same at BS. But what is important that tht final list in each category I hope will have a decent split beween all three channels as I don't think many from XP had made the final 10 over the years. Both categories have I think been dominated by Studio 66 or BS.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2021 07:54 by lovebabes56.)
03-10-2021 07:44
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(03-10-2021 07:44 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  That's true SM but then are you therefore defining the daytime award for those who are on tv only and would the night show award be the same?

No, there are very few babes that are tv only these days.

The key thing is to exclude web only babes from the tv awards to create a level playing field.
03-10-2021 08:17
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

If people put as much thought into votes that actually mattered, I'd be living in an independant country that was still part of the European Union Big Grin

03-10-2021 08:41
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

As previously, there's no clarity on voting eligibility. What date do members need to have been registered to enable them to vote? It would be good to see this in black & white upfront so we can avoid last year's retro fitting of rules that led to disqualification of some votes that were cast in good faith but subsequently disallowed when the deadline was plucked out of the air after the event.
03-10-2021 09:17