Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2021

Yours Truly Offline
Senior Poster

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2021
Last year showed that a newcomer can win one of these awards (Grace Elisabeth) which hadn't ever seemed likely in the previous years. I'm just wondering if we're going to see something like that happen again, or was last year just a blip and the more established girls are going to take back control?
05-10-2021 02:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'd say it likely possible that we'll see some new names on the list for sure, but I'd say we have to be prepared for an established name on the awards this time.

How many years have we voted for this now?

And Which channels has won both the most times? My money is on Studio66. The thing for me is this: - If we were to apply our own personal criteria in picking girls to vote for what do we all look out for most? Good interaction, poses, choice of outfits - or is just a strong all around performance is enough?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2021 06:05 by lovebabes56.)
05-10-2021 06:04
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(05-10-2021 06:04 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  If we were to apply our own personal criteria in picking girls to vote for what do we all look out for most? Good interaction, poses, choice of outfits - or is just a strong all around performance is enough?

I can't be arsed with all this over-thinking. I just pick my favourites Wink
05-10-2021 08:50
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

The channels may not be what they were, but they still have a lot of quality girls on them. I hope that those who complain about the attitudes and practices of some of the girls are willing to back the deserving girls with their votes.
05-10-2021 21:57
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I hope Joa Nova will win the night babe and Elena Blue will win the day babe. But they're both newcomers, so they've got no chance against the veterans.

Atlanta is my front runner for night babe. The day babe winner will be one that gets her tits out, like ex-winners Grace Elizabeth and Rebecca Kelly.

I love babes with brown nipples
05-10-2021 23:57
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(05-10-2021 06:04 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I'd say it likely possible that we'll see some new names on the list for sure, but I'd say we have to be prepared for an established name on the awards this time.
.. I thought this also
(05-10-2021 06:04 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  If we were to apply our own personal criteria in picking girls to vote for what do we all look out for most? Good interaction, poses, choice of outfits - or is just a strong all around performance is enough?
For me, it is who has has the strongest performance throughout 2021 so far, although personal preferences are obviously very much in mind such as with the criteria you listed, to which I could answer "all of these and more" - the 'more' being, in the eyes of the beholder, a certain 'je ne sais quoi' that makes them stand out more than the rest, dictated by my own personal taste.

However, irrespective of personal taste, ultimately for me it is a judgment on performance across the whole year so far. With this more primarily in mind, I can certainly narrow down my substantial list of contenders

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2021 10:03 by crankshaft.)
06-10-2021 10:00
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

I'd like to see Serenity get some recognition. She should score highly for effort at least.
06-10-2021 13:46
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I find the UKBC Babe Of The Year awards a welcome addition to the many awards competitions which we can all look forward to and participate in on these forums each year.

For instance, there are already the Ultimate Babe competitions which have become a staple ingredient on the forum, along with the numerous individual award ceremonies for each channel, the non-babe competitions like the predictions threads which many members enjoy and of course finally the Forum Awards which showcases achievement in forum members.

For me what sets the UKBC Babe Awards apart is that I feel this competition more realistically represents actual performances on shows from the girls, whereas the Ultimate Babe and individual awards tends to lean towards people's own personal choices. Well that's how it's seemed in the past anyway.

I'm not saying that's in any way a bad thing, in my opinion it's good to have the different perspectives and choices represented in various awards. Of course the phrase "actual performances" is also debatable - as we've probably all got a view of what constitutes an "actual winning performance"... Wink

I'll be forwarding my 20 nominees (10 night, 10 day) to UK Adult Awards later this evening. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
06-10-2021 17:02
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(05-10-2021 23:57 )ryuken Wrote:  they're both newcomers, so they've got no chance against the veterans.

But Grace Elisabeth was a newcomer last year and she beat all the veterans.
06-10-2021 21:55
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(06-10-2021 21:55 )barracuda Wrote:  
(05-10-2021 23:57 )ryuken Wrote:  they're both newcomers, so they've got no chance against the veterans.

But Grace Elisabeth was a newcomer last year and she beat all the veterans.

I'm so stupid and you're right. So hopefully with a bit of luck Joa Nova or Elena Blue will win, despite them being newcomers.

Atlanta should win the night award though, she always puts 110% into her shows.

I love babes with brown nipples
07-10-2021 11:07