babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals
So presumably the contributions are just like ordinary tips, buzzes don't count?

Tbh buzzes are half the fun of getting to the goal (aside from the usual caveats of whether the vibetoy is used properly by some of the babes).
29-10-2021 00:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Not any more

Please Sir, Please Sir, I have another question Big Grin

How does it work with the different values? If you tip 300, do you get 6 times as long in the show than if you only tip 50?
29-10-2021 00:34
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

Adding to that question...

If one rich punter pays all, does that then basically become a private?
29-10-2021 00:49
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(29-10-2021 00:34 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Please Sir, Please Sir, I have another question Big Grin

How does it work with the different values? If you tip 300, do you get 6 times as long in the show than if you only tip 50?

Don't like being teacher! I tell you I was in the group at the back trying to look down Ms.Teach's topBig Grin ...

It's confusing to call them tips. They don't have tips' function. Let's call it coining. You'd coin bigger because you WANT to see it more than going with a 50. Want to make SURE it happens. That's the argument for it anyhow I assume.

And yes Spike I already saw the additional privates trap.Sadbladewave Ffs babes don't set coins for another avenue to that.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-10-2021 04:08
Not any more

Saw one last night, 600 for a foot show Rolleyes (absolutely no takers).

Is there a set length for these shows? If you paid the whole thing it would need to be at least 12 mins long, or it would be cheaper just to go private.

And the osg is absolutely mental Surprised Blots out a quarter of the screen bladewave
29-10-2021 06:52
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Yesterday the girls could not see the OSG on their monitors so had no idea how bad it was. I did ask on the chat box if it was a spot the babe competition or even if they were playing hide & seek Big Grin

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
29-10-2021 08:03
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

Someone on Tegan's chat asked what a gold show is, Mr P's reply..

Quote:GOLD SHOW IS OUR NEW AND EXCLUSIVE PLATFORM THAT ALLOWS CONTRIBUTERS AND VIP MEMBERS TO SEE TEGAN'S TWERK SHOW

So VIP's don't have to pay? Is this all just another anti-freeloader thing?

And I'm still wondering if those that do pay get their money back if the target isn't reached...
29-10-2021 10:53
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Two girls where stuck with the gold shows last night and there shows where dead on a night when the girls doing normal tip buzz shows where really busy hitting some big goals with ease, think bs are doing something people don't want , also the osg is terrible when watching in full screen it pushes the picture down as it stays on top so you can't see half the screen it turns everything into a s66 style head and shoulders show not what u want if paid to see the girl getting naughty down below lol,

[Image: Screenshot-20211028-230759.png]

Cap shows how the gold osg pushes the girl down and off the screen

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-10-2021 11:20
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Is that on mobile Winsaw because it’s far worse on a laptop screen and the gold show OSG remains on screen in pervcam unless you go fullscreen

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
29-10-2021 11:39
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The same lack of clarity happened when tip goals were first introduced.

They tried to do it so you had to pay to watch tip goals on perv cam, after you already paid towards it.

So BS changed tip goals to always being FTA, due to us being asked to pay more, and the babes complained about freeloaders watching them.

Now it looks like that's why they've now created gold shows, but BS appear to have purposefully made the rules around gold shows vague again.

Instead of creating a video explaining gold shows, like they did when they created a video explaining the BS leaderboard.

Personally I prefer gold shows to tip goals, because you get your credits back, if a babe doesn't hit her target in the time limit.

And the babes probably prefer it too, because the only ones that can watch are the punters that pay for it.

But it would be better if they made buzzes and tips, the "tickets" that punters need to use to enter a gold show.

They also should clarify how long each gold show will be, because it might be more VFM to take the babe private.

BS also need to redesign how it looks on laptops, because it shouldn't restrict us looking at a babe, or have to be viewed on a specific device.

I love babes with brown nipples
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2021 12:57 by ryuken.)
29-10-2021 12:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV