Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
(27-11-2021 22:19 )Count Spankula Wrote:  
(25-11-2021 23:55 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I admire Valentina's optimism, last night.

4500 credits on a 2hr timer for a 6 min gold show Rolleyes

I think Valentina (and several other girls) have got completely the wrong approach here. Rather than high targets and long countdowns they would be better off going for modest targets and short countdowns.

I wouldn't disagree with you, but I expect they're trying to differentiate between the explicit gold shows and the, now non-explicit, tip goals.
28-11-2021 02:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Yea I've been a little unsure about these gold shows and wasn't sure about how they would work,so took the advantage to check one out Saturday night,and tbh not what I was expecting,thought they were pretty good although no one could actually send messages within the show nor could the model actually see who had contributed towards the actually show so still some issues on that score but overall fairly good
28-11-2021 15:49
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(28-11-2021 15:49 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Yea I've been a little unsure about these gold shows and wasn't sure about how they would work,so took the advantage to check one out Saturday night,and tbh not what I was expecting,thought they were pretty good although no one could actually send messages within the show nor could the model actually see who had contributed towards the actually show so still some issues on that score but overall fairly good

Once they get the tech right it may work quite well... the only thing I find amusing is they mapped the Tip amounts for a normal show to the gold shows when everyone else who proves this works does one price for the tickets and then the girls set the rates for things during the shows. A good example of BS using the shows / girls to get the Max they can with little return for the girls / punters.
28-11-2021 22:10
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(28-11-2021 22:10 )scooby_doo Wrote:  
(28-11-2021 15:49 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Yea I've been a little unsure about these gold shows and wasn't sure about how they would work,so took the advantage to check one out Saturday night,and tbh not what I was expecting,thought they were pretty good although no one could actually send messages within the show nor could the model actually see who had contributed towards the actually show so still some issues on that score but overall fairly good

Once they get the tech right it may work quite well... the only thing I find amusing is they mapped the Tip amounts for a normal show to the gold shows when everyone else who proves this works does one price for the tickets and then the girls set the rates for things during the shows. A good example of BS using the shows / girls to get the Max they can with little return for the girls / punters.

That's actually very true
29-11-2021 12:04
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Anna had a bad time on her goal show last night, she did it but no one could see her doing it so it took all there money for nothing, she confirmed the girls can't see who is watching the goal show so didn't know it wasn't working and that they have had no training at all

[Image: Screenshot-20211128-232730.png]

[Image: Screenshot-20211128-232800.png]

[Image: Screenshot-20211128-232809.png]

[Image: Screenshot-20211128-232822.png]

[Image: Screenshot-20211128-233715.png]

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-11-2021 15:31
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Another example of the tech just not working & being rushed, i do feel sorry for the girls, not so much the prods as they are there to help so should make it there business to know or why are they there it’s not like they produce. Tbh the platform isn’t designed for what they are trying to adapt it to do.

All I’ll say guys is don’t take the screw ups out on the girls but do vent it at BS. I’ve seen some really horrible comments to a few of the girls inc the likes of Poppy, Beth & these mentioned here (and I’m not poppys fan) and no one deserves it when it’s not there fault especially now we know the % of the earnings BS take of the girls tips etc.
29-11-2021 23:45
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Yes I echo those comments the girls don’t deserve the horrible comments they are doing their best and clearly things haven’t been explained properly or even been shown how the system works,I can only imagine what they have to put up with on a daily basis but yes by all means take it out on BS after all their the ones who have messed things up and badly
30-11-2021 01:18
Joe bloggs Offline
Junior Poster

Most of girls are still using standard goals and not gold it seems
02-12-2021 13:55
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

BS have finally released an official statement about Gold Shows.

https://www.babestation.tv/blog/gold-sho...bestation/

Join our babes for a hot webcam show and now you can enjoy a brand new feature to arrive that aims to make the most of your credits and maximise your enjoyment of the babes you interract with. The feature? A brand new way to contribute to the babe’s performances. The name? Gold Show.

What is a Gold Show?
From now on when your chosen babe puts on a Gold Show and you pay credits towards reaching her target, you get a golden ticket that gives you exclusive access to the Gold Show when the target is reached. You can contribute a little or a lot but once you’ve joined your babe on Babestation cams and Pervcam and sent her however many credits you’d like to send, your ticket will get you in beyond the freestream so you can enjoy her naughty, open leg XXX rated performance exclusively for you and anybody else who has bought a ticket.

What if the Gold Show tip target isn’t reached?
If the target number of credits isn’t reached to start the Gold Show then that show will not go ahead and the performer of that show will not get paid the credits that are already in the pot. Meaning you can add your credits and if the target isn’t reached then you don’t lose those credits and are free to use them another time. It also means that you can choose to tip more in order to reach the Gold Show faster and the only people who will see it with you are those who have paid for it. Vibratoy buzzes will also not contribute towards the completion of a Gold Show target.

So join your favourite babe’s next Pervcam session and get involved in her Gold Show for an extra naked, extra horny performance, aimed exclusively to you her real fans.

I love babes with brown nipples
04-12-2021 22:21
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(04-12-2021 22:21 )ryuken Wrote:  What if the Gold Show tip target isn’t reached?
If the target number of credits isn’t reached to start the Gold Show then that show will not go ahead

That's a false statement for a start off. Girls have gone ahead with shows without the target being reached several times that I know of. The blog writer doesn't know his subject.
04-12-2021 22:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV