babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
^ The blog writer is putting out the official wording he's been told to put out.

The babes you mention can be assumed to be going against the company line in doing things that way.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-12-2021 00:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I was just thinking the gold shows had died a death anyway.

Not seen one attempted for a while, unless they're happening earlier on.
05-12-2021 01:31
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(05-12-2021 01:31 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I was just thinking the gold shows had died a death anyway.

Not seen one attempted for a while, unless they're happening earlier on.

Seen a few girls do some, believe some were trying on Friday night but I’m sure someone will correct me on this
05-12-2021 01:50
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

They have definitely reduced in count but a few are still trying them (saw a couple in the sidebar graphics last night). I think the tech issues and a few other things has put the girls off wanting to do them (and can't blame them) why would you want do do something that limits ur interaction with the fans / punters and is essentially just a cash cow for BS.
06-12-2021 18:01
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

Yes I saw a couple of countdowns in progress yesterday, so there are a few still going on, but really not many. Gold shows seem to be getting less and less. Plus when Atlanta was on last Friday, someone asked her if she was going to do a gold show and she replied tell me what are gold shows.
16-12-2021 12:59
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

And some of the girls have said they not beneficial to them giving how many they get
16-12-2021 14:38
ShandyHand Offline

Golds should be pointless to a babe like Atlanta anyway. (Atlanta is a savvy babe but even she seems unaware of the full details of why she has been forced to alter her shows. The implication was she thought what BS are doing was only way around things when I spoke to her on chat recently.)

Elsewhere, what is hurting those babes that might have gotten benefit from the Golds is that BS tried strong arm tactics all over its launch. Particularly in associating it solidly in punters' minds with their unwillingness to age verify the site/main streams and thus avoid censoring their content to pap.

All most guys see is that the Golds have removed a lot from what they were enjoying previously.

Unbalance customer expectations to this extent and you get what you deserve BS.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2021 16:23 by ShandyHand.)
16-12-2021 16:15
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2021 18:52 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I was going to make an uniformed gag about crypto here, when it occurred to me that it’s probably just a matter of time before the babeshows — or even the babes — abandon all of this stuff and just throw themselves into the NFT racket.

Imagine owning an ORIGINAL Anna Harris nipslip!

Ha! I was just joking at the time, but I’ve now seen a babe on Instagram asking if any of her followers would be interested in purchasing an NFT.

It begins…
20-12-2021 22:38
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

The gold shows look like an endangered species now, although I did see a couple of countdowns going on last night. Generally the custom just isn't there, as right from the start not many people are bothering with them, which means that the girls in turn aren't bothering with them either.
24-12-2021 18:39
ShandyHand Offline

^ Goals of repetitive content that should be fta, stingy fulfilment durations, bad associations with the rule changes, and too many guys buying into the idea a lot of babes will only work properly in private have done for them.

Give the idea privates are the only way to go and, more and more, that's all guys will spend on.

24-12-2021 18:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV