babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
If BS didn't rush the introduction of Gold Shows, set it up properly so it worked on phones, tablets, laptops and desktops.

Informed babes and punters how it worked prior to it's launch day, and made buzzes count, then it might've been a success.

But they kept chasing their tails trying to do something to avoid the new OFCOM rules, instead of just age-veryfing their website.

Babes love privates because they're £5 per minute, and buzzes are at least £5 a go, or a maximum of £26 for an anal buzz.

Punters love calls because they're £1.50, but probably do privates because they won't get cut off or stuck in a queue.

And a lot of day babes (Macy, Charlie, Hannah, Alexandra) will go harder in private than they do on FTA.

So now some punters are spending £1k a day/night on privates, or buzzes instead.

BS should give daily and weekly prizes or rewards to the top tippers and spenders.

I love babes with brown nipples
24-12-2021 22:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Thinking about it, I can see why they don't allow buzzes to count. If the target isn't met and they have to refund, you can't unbuzz a girl.
24-12-2021 23:43
dani fan Offline
Senior Poster

(24-12-2021 18:39 )marlowe Wrote:  Generally the custom just isn't there

Does this mean the gold shows just wasn't a good idea?
27-12-2021 00:03
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

Some of the Babestation girls suggested the introduction of gold shows because they do well with it on Streamate. However, the way the gold shows were implemented means they simply don't work on Babestation the way they appear to work on Streamate. Specifically, the countdown which is the key to how they work on Streamate is actually meaningless on Babestation, as when the countdown completes the girls on Babestation can simply extend the time and start the countdown again, a process which can go on indefinitely. In fact they don't even need to extend the time. When a countdown completes they can simply leave the gold show goal hanging there and hope for more contributions to the gold show goal without bothering with a countdown at all.

So the essence of a Streamate gold show, which is that a show is going to take place at a certain time or pledges to the goal will be refunded, is not what Babestation have implemented. They have gone for a watered down version which just hasn't caught the interest of their customer base. Since Babestation gold shows may not take place for hours there's little to encourage people to contribute towards them. What makes it worse is that the countdown times set are far too long anyway, even if they were being respected. I'd say that most people who may be tempted to buy a ticket to a gold show are looking for something fairly immediate, rather than a show that won't take place for 2 or even 4 hours. Gold shows on Streamate are usually realistic about timescale.
27-12-2021 00:53
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Nearly everything about this launch was subtlely 'off putting' for the punter. BS clearly thought 'Hey let's be clever and alter this and that about how these things work elsewhere and we can get all these other things to work in our favour alongside it.' And the punters went 'Nah - you've changed what was good about them elsewhere and we don't like how it's impacted other stuff either.'

It's also about the context of where these things sit. BS and 66 have driven this mentality that tipping is for throwaway stuff - for a momentary enhancement of pleasure alongside 'the meat' of paywall. Elsewhere on the net (the stand alone cam sites) it's the other way about (if the babe does paywall at all). On SM and the rest tipping is the central part. It drives nearly all the action (with the crucial immediacy Phil describes to boot). And so tipping is endemic, not regarded as frivolous almost - as it feels on most streams on 66 and BS.

We as punters get the shows we deserve. But also the channels (mostly) get punters of the mentality they (the channels) instigate.

By instigate I mean, stuff like making goals (of both sorts) ALWAYS throwaway (fleeting fulfilments; non-engaged content; 'we'll do them when we please', change osg's as and when we please; not stick to our own rules when it suits us) while saving real effort and proper attentive interaction for elsewhere and a lot of guys will go: "No you're right, I'll save my credits for where the real babe contact is."

A change of mentality is required from many insiders if they wish to gain a full on tipping culture that exists elsewhere online. The fta content ban for one is against this. The protectionism of trying to mould customer demand has to stop.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2021 05:55 by ShandyHand.)
27-12-2021 05:41
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

^ & ^^. Shandy and Phil make the points perfectly. And to add my bit they've literally taken others ideas tried to implement the version of it that gives them the Max cash back but doesn't benefit the customers or the girls in the way its been done.

It's probably why ticket / gold shows work elsewhere as they have found the middle ground that works well for them, the models and there customers.
27-12-2021 12:14
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Last night Poppy did a hand thong show and Jess did standing nude coving her pussy with her buzz toy, that sort of thing was no allowed when bs started there silly new rules I wonder if they are starting to change them to allow the girls to do more , be interesting to see if this continues, I can't help but wonder if the gold shows will be dropped and we will go back to what we had before if the money keeps being lower that bs was making before,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-12-2021 12:39
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(27-12-2021 12:39 )winsaw Wrote:  Last night Poppy did a hand thong show and Jess did standing nude coving her pussy with her buzz toy, that sort of thing was no allowed when bs started there silly new rules I wonder if they are starting to change them to allow the girls to do more , be interesting to see if this continues, I can't help but wonder if the gold shows will be dropped and we will go back to what we had before if the money keeps being lower that bs was making before,

I think the gold shows will just die. And the new regime will stay as is,
I think the girls are adapting to the new regime. I think if BS apply the rules like they have been Jess may have got in trouble for the Buzz toy coverup (personally see no issue with it other than the fact its using the toy to cover maybe). The hand thong things used in photos everywhere now but was nice to see Poppy be one of the first to try it, again topless only so nothing that could even be deemed anything other than soft and erotic.
27-12-2021 12:49
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

There seems to be a few babes, even on tv, trying their best to give us a decent show, with plenty of titillation and a bit more when the cats away.
30-12-2021 03:29
jesswest Offline
Senior Poster

I got banned for 15mins for covering with my buzz toy these new rules suck I hate them

http://twitter.com/#!/jesswestxxx
30-12-2021 20:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV