babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
(30-12-2021 20:25 )jesswest Wrote:  I got banned for 15mins for covering with my buzz toy these new rules suck I hate them

Dare I ask Jess, but have the new rules taken a hit on you financially? Lot of folks on here think this is putting off customers from spending.
30-12-2021 20:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jesswest Offline
Senior Poster

(30-12-2021 20:40 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  
(30-12-2021 20:25 )jesswest Wrote:  I got banned for 15mins for covering with my buzz toy these new rules suck I hate them

Dare I ask Jess, but have the new rules taken a hit on you financially? Lot of folks on here think this is putting off customers from spending.

Yes massively I’ve taken a hit I can’t do any of the show I normally do and I completely understand u guys not wanting to spend as much it’s unfair on u and us girls really and I hate that I put a goal up and then u guys have to go and pay again in perv to see anything naughty. The gold shows don’t work for me only buzz goals do

http://twitter.com/#!/jesswestxxx
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2021 22:00 by jesswest.)
30-12-2021 21:44
Nitro2020 Offline
Junior Poster

(30-12-2021 21:44 )jesswest Wrote:  
(30-12-2021 20:40 )Frenchie316 Wrote:  

Yes massively I’ve taken a hit I can’t do any of the show I normally do and I completely understand u guys not wanting to spend as much it’s unfair on u and us girls really and I hate that I put a goal up and then u guys have to go and pay again in perv to see anything naughty. The gold shows don’t work for me only buzz goals do

Not your fault. Hopefully they relax the rules again in the new year and you can get back to what you do best, and therefore get back to your previous earnings.
30-12-2021 23:53
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

It would be good if more babes talked on the forum as openly and honestly like Jess does.

I'm sure if she goes to a site with more FTA freedom, then her punters will follow her and leave BS.

Most babes might be fine with the FTA implied nude rules, but BS should age verify the site for babes that want to do FTA explicit nude shows.

It is surprising that Jess' punters aren't spending the money they usually spend on FTA buzzes, on gold shows, perv and privates instead.

BS and S66 have both shot themselves in the foot trying to implement these new rules.

There were a million easier ways for them to meet OFCOM rules, stop freeloaders, recorders and trolls.

I love babes with brown nipples
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2021 02:00 by ryuken.)
31-12-2021 00:29
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Amiya Dreams took an interesting and really smart approach to doing a Gold Show.

And the bosses at BS have to give her a significantly large financial reward for creating it.

She did a £100 Fuck Myself Good tip goal, and then set up a Fuck Myself Good £10 gold show right after she hit it.

It enabled her to do an explicit nude show within the new rules. Punters enjoyed buzzing her for £100, instead of buying £100 gold show credits.

And it stopped freeloaders from seeing the tip goal, but enabled punters to pay £5 to watch the Gold Show.

Instead of having to be a VIP, watch on BSX or pay £3 per minute on Perv for an explicit nude show.

Every explicit nude babe like Jess West and the babes that hate freeloaders watching their tip goals like Charlie C.

Should try this genius gold show tactic that was created by Amiya Dreams.

08-01-2022 03:35
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(08-01-2022 03:35 )ryuken Wrote:  Amiya Dreams took an interesting and really smart approach to doing a Gold Show.

And the bosses at BS have to give her a significantly large financial reward for creating it.

She did a £100 Fuck Myself Good tip goal, and then set up a Fuck Myself Good £10 gold show right after she hit it.

It enabled her to do an explicit nude show within the new rules. Punters enjoyed buzzing her for £100, instead of buying £100 gold show credits.

And it stopped freeloaders from seeing the tip goal, but enabled punters to pay £5 to watch the Gold Show.

Instead of having to be a VIP, watch on BSX or pay £3 per minute on Perv for an explicit nude show.

Every explicit nude babe like Jess West and the babes that hate freeloaders watching their tip goals like Charlie C.

Should try this genius gold show tactic that was created by Amiya Dreams.

Agree... maybe make the gold show total a little bigger though so more have the chance to join.

The easy solution just set up age verification on the site... do it using a cheap number for mobile verification (and you can age verify using your mobile as providers can set it i.e user if over 18). Then you have all the options the girls can then choose do whatever show they like and just do normal goals. On the likes of CB the ticket shows are always popular but are typically cheap and not total £ limited just time till the show.

Unfortunately BS won't do it as they can't ring every penny out of the girls and punters doing it.
08-01-2022 13:32
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(08-01-2022 13:32 )scooby_doo Wrote:  maybe make the gold show total a little bigger though so more have the chance to join.

The number that can join is unlimited. It's always unlimited and the gold show amount makes no difference. Even after the pre-show is over and the gold show itself is underway it's still possible to buy a ticket and join. Because the amount shown is just the minimum required for the gold show to happen.
08-01-2022 15:15
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

It's good girls are coming to terms with the new format am sure it will continue to evolve
08-01-2022 15:24
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(08-01-2022 13:32 )scooby_doo Wrote:  On the likes of CB the ticket shows are always popular but are typically cheap and not total £ limited just time till the show.

Unfortunately BS won't do it as they can't ring every penny out of the girls and punters doing it.

There is far less difference between ticket shows on CB and gold shows on BS than you suggest. There's actually not much difference at all.

You say that CB shows are "not total £ limited", but this is an inaccurate statement for 2 reasons. Firstly, because there is indeed an option at CB to set a goal that must be reached before the show can take place, and secondly because CB shows can always be delayed until the broadcaster is happy with the number of tickets sold, effectively making them "£ limited". Which brings us to the "just time till the show" you mentioned. This is also inaccurate because the countdown timer is only an optional feature in CB ticket shows which not every broadcaster activates. They can countdown or not countdown, whichever suits them.

So what is the essential difference between ticket shows on CB and gold shows on BS? Well none really. CB girls can commit themselves to doing a certain show at a certain time, but so can BS girls. Or they can make sure they hit a required amount before they are willing to do a show, but BS girls can do that too. They can countdown or not countdown as it suits them, but BS girls have found out how to skip the countdown, so they have that choice too. They can work without a goal being met, but BS girls often start gold shows without the goal being met. In practice any real differences between CB and BS are hard to find.
08-01-2022 16:11
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

It looks like Heather Kay is trying to do an Amiya Dreams style Gold Show/Tip Goal.

Heather has set up a £150 pussy play Tip Goal, and then will do a gold show that punters can enter for £5 once the tip goal is completed.

She's always in privates or on a call. So the remaining £132.50 worth of buzzes should be easy for her to get in no time at all.

EDIT - I was surprised that Heather didn't complete her Gold Show/Tip Goal and still had £104 to go.

It appears her punters were more interested in calls, pervs and privates, than buzzing her.

She did have a lot of freeloaders spamming her chatbox, that were probably waiting on a whale to complete the tip goal though.

(This post was last modified: 09-01-2022 23:43 by ryuken.)
09-01-2022 21:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV