babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
(08-01-2022 16:11 )bigglesworth Wrote:  There is far less difference between ticket shows on CB and gold shows on BS than you suggest. There's actually not much difference at all. ...

You're right many of the trivialities are similar... but I'd argue there are also subtle differences introduced - some of which you've mentioned - made seemingly with an eye to granting maximum flexibility to the babes. Unfortunately, as is often the case in this industry, flexibility over scheduling and format translates as 'allowing the babes to get away with more'. Guys see this and resent it in their spending.

But far more central than this are two points already touched on many times in this thread. Thus, I'm glad to you for highlighting their importance in how the Golds are being perceived by punters. These are the things that have real consequence over guys' spending on such a feature it seems to me...

1. BS simply using the Golds as a major push to get more VIP subbers.

2. The artifical, entirely arbitary, curbs to fta content they introduced to help sell the Golds (and paywalls in general).

There are no proper equivalents of these 'twists' with other providers. The latter point in particular is simply toxic to many guys I feel. (The change also devalued guys' regular vibra/tips as each now has less purchasing power fta. Not BS wisest move ever perhaps that.) With such impactful change, the question becomes how many payers are willing to shrug off such open manipulation of their services in 2021 and on a 'net that's supposed to be all about less restrictions not operators making their own up to fucking suit!

I'd argue it's the sum of these differences that have made the Gold option feel manipulative and tacked on to the shows i.e. not a natural extension of giving guys greater choice but one that over emphasizes three things... the (nasty) spending part of interaction; the differences between punters (paying punters don't like reminding they don't all have the same chances of getting the same service from a babe); BS's own craftiness.

All this inclines punters to perceive the BS version of the Golds as entirely what they are: A new unnecessarily tampered with device put in place to favour the operator over the punters true choice at every turn. (As a kicker they even remove some babes' choices to work as they please. Very popular babes too it turns out. In general fanboy spenders don't like their babes fucked with in this way! bladewave )

Result, the only difference that counts: The Golds/Ticket shows on other platforms work with the content around them and thus are a decent success. The Golds on BS feel wrong to guys (I'm not suggesting many punters think through all the crap I've written above), don't and aren't.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2022 16:51 by ShandyHand.)
16-01-2022 11:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The VFM on BS is increasingly becoming so ridiculous, that the average punter is now better off freeloading.

One £26 anal vibetoy buzz is almost as expensive as the the highest level of BS VIP monthly membership fee of £29.99.

BS openly admit in this article that XP's success led to them briefly reducing their prices.

https://www.babestation.tv/blog/xxxpande...w-for-now/

Hopefully, xxXpanded will return to Freeview, as it provided a more user-friendly alternative to the Cellcast channels, and was almost certainly the catalyst for Babestation’s more drastic price reductions – especially with regard to their premium channels.

I love babes with brown nipples
16-01-2022 18:31
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(16-01-2022 18:31 )ryuken Wrote:  BS openly admit in this article that XP's success led to them briefly reducing their prices.

No they don't. That article wasn't written by Babestation. It's just a reprint from the old Tumblr blog with the opinion of the original blogger.
16-01-2022 22:14
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(08-01-2022 03:35 )ryuken Wrote:  Amiya Dreams took an interesting and really smart approach to doing a Gold Show.

And the bosses at BS have to give her a significantly large financial reward for creating it.

But did she really create it? According to the Babestation Tipping thread this idea was being used almost 3 weeks before your above post.
21-01-2022 22:39
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

That would be the one I saw. Tbf I don't know if it was the same thing as Amiya Dreams, where it was just a token amount to get round the restrictions.
There was no indication that it was. But I might've missed something in the chat, or on the mic, to that effect.
22-01-2022 22:37
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

I've spotted a couple of gold shows in progress tonight, which surprised me a little. I had thought they'd gone extinct.
22-02-2022 23:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Ah the Lesser Spotted Gold Show. An endangered species only. BS have merely had them on their conservation program away from the public eye. They must be saved for the good of all babekind apparently. Now being reintroduced into the wild; as they think we've forgotten why we hunted it to the brink of extinction in the first place! A savage repugnant creature similar in attitude to that thing in Alien - but only targeting the straight human male. Its reputation, BS think, can now be reassessed. It is misunderstood beast they'll tell you. Don't believe them. It'll always bite your balls off first chance it gets! As a punter you'll never be the same again should you indulge this latest fantasy propaganda of The Company. They, of course, are out only for their own ends in reseeding its population. Lock and load for more Ripley type warfare fellas. They will never stop; they are relentless, free spawning and endlessly vindictive. Fair warning.Big Grin

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-02-2022 03:33
Yours Truly Offline
Senior Poster

I noticed a couple of gold shows being done tonight, so still some life in them. One was by a girl called Black Angel who I've not seen before, but the interesting thing was that she was asking 500 credits with 25 minutes on the countdown at the time and I noticed just a minute or two later that the show was in progress. I'm guessing that one person probably paid the entire 500 otherwise I'm not sure how the target could have been met so quickly.
25-01-2023 01:37
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Well Lola Knight bashed out a couple of gold shows tonight, no problem at all. And got a few comments afterwards about how good they were. She went for a third as well, but at the time of writing seems to have given up on that one.
20-02-2023 03:14
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

(20-02-2023 03:14 )marlowe Wrote:  Well Lola Knight bashed out a couple of gold shows tonight, no problem at all. And got a few comments afterwards about how good they were. She went for a third as well, but at the time of writing seems to have given up on that one.

Better then most though, it's now rare to see a BS girl a Gold Show. They seemed to be abandoned in the studio.
20-02-2023 08:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV