babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
(20-02-2023 03:14 )marlowe Wrote:  Well Lola Knight bashed out a couple of gold shows tonight, no problem at all. And got a few comments afterwards about how good they were. She went for a third as well, but at the time of writing seems to have given up on that one.

Define 'no problem at all'. The one I had half an eye on expired with only about half the credits needed and she had to let it sit there a long time without a timer before it was eventually met.

I doubt she made much money last night. A couple of gold shows and virtually no private or pervcam traffic that I saw.
It's a bit off-putting though, when she spends most of the time laughing and chatting to whoever was standing behind her camera.

I have no doubt the actual shows were very good though.
20-02-2023 08:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

Yep... I know it really puts people off if it looks like phoning or camminng is just interrupting a babes night

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
20-02-2023 09:59
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(20-02-2023 08:20 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Define 'no problem at all'. The one I had half an eye on expired with only about half the credits needed and she had to let it sit there a long time without a timer before it was eventually met.

I doubt she made much money last night. A couple of gold shows and virtually no private or pervcam traffic that I saw.
It's a bit off-putting though, when she spends most of the time laughing and chatting to whoever was standing behind her camera.

I have no doubt the actual shows were very good though.

I agree 100% (she said her call line wouldn't work either) and yet... You still have to admit she's one of the best exponents of Golds at BS. She hits them more often than any other babe I know of. (She's old school enough to know they make for the sort of show that suits her best.) So that says two things: 1 Most other babes at BS have an absolutely woeful record at both setting and hitting Golds; and 2. BS's mentality isn't really geared towards them. Instead, their babes most often see themselves as satisfiers of specific individual desires - they don't really work to the collective in front of them anymore and when they do try they are perhaps not very good at it.

And that means BS's stalwart night shows are storing up a problem. Who and what on earth are going to replace the likes of Alice, Beth, Amanda and a like when they decide they've had enough? Because crowd pleasing is a dying art there now.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
20-02-2023 20:43
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

I saw that Lola Knight was in a gold show tonight. She seems to be the only one keeping them alive now. Even the Prague girls don't seem to bother anymore.
11-06-2023 01:31
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

As chance would have it, someone's trying to do one right now, as I write. Someone called Liznassar has had a pre-show running for a while, but unfortunately nobody's contributed to it.
11-06-2023 02:03
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

BS and its babes have taught the punters GOLD are not worth contributing to. From the beginning they were sold on the wrong basis and with the wrong mindset. And things have only gone downhill from there because despite all the troubles they've had with them virtually no insider seems to want to question the perceived wisdom in this industry. Thus the Golds are generally over priced, underwhelming in their fulfilment and often more about getting further credits out of guys than in being a quality end product in themselves. So is it any wonder guys save their credits for individual experiences instead? This is what happens when you have too many babes that only want to do one type of show. They end up dictating demand to the consumer, instead of the other way round, by under selling everything else.

The punters that are unsatisfied end up drifting away; the babes play to a smaller market and continue to be fussy about how they work, eventually making greater demands of the niche market, pushing more guys away, and so it goes on.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023 09:14 by ShandyHand.)
11-06-2023 09:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV