Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
(14-11-2021 11:03 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(14-11-2021 04:14 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Unless they start allowing VIP members to contribute, there's going to be a revolt amongst the babes when they realise Bs now has them working for free for their VIP members.

It's not free is it. It's added value to an existing purchase.

You've missed the point I'm making. I mean the babes will be partly working for free. VIPs pay their membership to Bs. Then the babes do the show and make absolutely zilch from the VIP members watching a gold show.

That's not the same as freeloaders on a free stream where it's up to the babe how much she does or doesn't want to indulge them.
This is Bs cutting the babes out of a portion of the revenue stream.
14-11-2021 12:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

"Implied nude"... So BS going for the Head n Shoulders visuals that have been so raved about at s66? Big Laugh

And from what I can workout, we all need to cancel our VIPs, so we can tip for the gold shows to actually happen... Great business plan Bounce
14-11-2021 12:31
JessicaDani Offline
Senior Poster

I wonder what the reason behind all of this is. Like, is it due to something else restricting them or did they decide themselves?
If they came up with it by themselves, havent they seen what happened to S66? While S66 had no explicit shows and didnt focus on the web shows, BS had all of this the last few years. S66 absolutely went shit while BS seemed to be doing good.

From all camming sites, streamate with their gold shows is the site which is the smallest and doing less good compared to mfc or cb. Yet BS decides to copy their system, which is only showing implied nude on free chat. If they desperately wanted to push the gold shows, why do they restrict the models by saying what they are allowed to do. They should rather have gone the way cb is doing, still allow everything but also using gold shows the same way the crazy ticket shows are done on cb.

Im just glad this is about what is allowed on free chat.
Bliss Di Micco said a few days ago, that she got told she wasnt allowed to squirt anymore in the studio, not even in private. Yet, Brooksie Brooks did squirt the whole night before and Melia Leigh was doing squirt tip goals.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2021 12:45 by JessicaDani.)
14-11-2021 12:40
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(14-11-2021 12:30 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  You've missed the point I'm making. I mean the babes will be partly working for free. VIPs pay their membership to Bs. Then the babes do the show and make absolutely zilch from the VIP members watching a gold show.

That's not the same as freeloaders on a free stream where it's up to the babe how much she does or doesn't want to indulge them.
This is Bs cutting the babes out of a portion of the revenue stream.

And you are missing the crucial link of being a subscriber and regular usage.

What revenue has a babe lost by doing such a show exactly? Is there any suggestion these shows are forced on babes? I think not. Presumably, the babe accepts the rational of doing a show for VIPs and coiners in the same way they accept doing tip goals for tippers and freeloaders. (Note, some babes already do shows for vip's on the streams - they are labelled as such.) They'd be doing so because they know it's the same advertising towards future spending that the shows have always been but this time it's a guaranteed, more targeted audience of users. Any babe that genuinely regards this as working - for a very few minutes remember - for nothing needs to re-evaluate her career choices and get serious.

Note too that we don't even know for sure that VIPs can't coin to help a Gold Show happen. The functionality may have just been broken. (It failed in the same way for a non-VIP user I noted here recently.)

But all this pales into insignificance to my mind next to BS's attempted manipulations of what the future of the shows should look like with the ban on open leg to main cam. To focus on minor quibbles when this is happening seems silly to me.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2021 13:03 by ShandyHand.)
14-11-2021 12:59
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I'll just drop in here the "Online Harms Bill" going through Parliament. Gold shows presumably mean that as they have to be paid for or watched as a VIP member they will all be behind a paywall and therefore not able to be watched by underage viewers.

On the subject of VIP memberships IF they are heavy tippers to shows now then indeed the girls will see an income loss UNLESS everyone else buys Gold Show coins/tips more than they do now to make up for it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
14-11-2021 13:18
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(14-11-2021 12:59 )ShandyHand Wrote:  What revenue has a babe lost by doing such a show exactly?

The revenue from VIPs who would tip, if they could. Plus the revenue from non members who suddenly realise how much money they could save by becoming a member instead of tipping for individual shows.
14-11-2021 13:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(14-11-2021 13:18 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I'll just drop in here the "Online Harms Bill" going through Parliament. Gold shows presumably mean that as they have to be paid for or watched as a VIP member they will all be behind a paywall and therefore not able to be watched by underage viewers.

On the subject of VIP memberships IF they are heavy tippers to shows now then indeed the girls will see an income loss UNLESS everyone else buys Gold Show coins/tips more than they do now to make up for it.

Yep that's why SecretAgent, plus Mastercard have got new rules in place for using their cards etc on adult websites too

Piper Niven Superfan
14-11-2021 14:37
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(14-11-2021 13:18 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I'll just drop in here the "Online Harms Bill" going through Parliament. Gold shows presumably mean that as they have to be paid for or watched as a VIP member they will all be behind a paywall and therefore not able to be watched by underage viewers.

Posted about the connection to Online Harms on the other thread.

They're not ending tipping or other goals though are they. Golds are hardly going to take too much time away from those. And if gold shows are not successful they will stop happening. Can't understand why you and SM are determined to present this as some big affront to babes. It's a option for variety for the customer. You know, the people this is supposed to be a service for! It's an brief option designed to encourage and reward regular use and you guys seem to think it's some big exploitation of the babes.Huh

(14-11-2021 13:34 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  The revenue from VIPs who would tip, if they could. Plus the revenue from non members who suddenly realise how much money they could save by becoming a member instead of tipping for individual shows.

I've already said I'm yet to see a conclusive post that says it's definitely intended that VIP wont be able to coin for the gold. (I must admit to posting ahead of time on this previously.) And are you serious with the second point? You think BS (and the babes) shouldn't be looking to benefit from additional monthly direct subs (granting credits the babes will benefit from) over a few short times they might miss a buzz or a tip from a red user if it wasn't for a Gold osg?! Businesses have to speculate to advance sometimes. Even ones that use contractors.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2021 14:47 by ShandyHand.)
14-11-2021 14:46
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ So you are now in favour of Gold Shows? Seem to recall you advocating for us all to ignore them. I look forward to seeing someone post that the girls love Gold Shows and are earning more from them.

All the evidence so far is that both the girls and BS earned less from the recent failed attempt to introduce them. To my reading neither SM nor I have presented it “as some big affront to the girls” We’ve simply pointed out that to us it looks like the economics of Gold Shows could work against them. If you think we are not allowed an opinion and the gospel according to SH rules here then I’m sorry to disabuse you of that.

I’m not a BS VIP and I’ll make up my own mind irrespective of whatever opinion you may have whether I become one or indeed whether I contribute to a Gold Show.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
14-11-2021 15:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i can see a lot of the bs girls making a lot less money than before, the big names who have a couple of big tippers will be ok as they can live off them but a lot of the girls who rely on many small tips over a night are going to struggle, i think bs has missed what makes people like to buzz a girl in the first place

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-11-2021 15:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV