babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation Gold Shows - Chat & Discussion
No SA its possible to argue for why BS are doing something while also arguing its not something I'd be partaking of as it stands atm. The concept of gold shows is the right one. I argued for it on this forum before it came about here but BS's implement is typically iffy from my perspective as a punter. That doesn't mean it can't be fixed or that I can't see sense in what they are trying to do.

You know better than to suggest I ever try to shout down anyone's opinions on here. I have always posted for the opposite. I'm just saying your arguments say BS has screwed the launch of this NOT that there's no logic in what BS are aiming at. Plus can you point to where I've assumed anything about your VIP status or otherwise?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2021 15:45 by ShandyHand.)
14-11-2021 15:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(14-11-2021 15:38 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Plus can you point to where I've assumed anything about your VIP status or otherwise?

Now where on earth in my post did I say you did? I simply stated the fact that whatever your opinion is I'll make up my own mind! I've spoken before about where I see the flaws in the VIP's get Gold Shows free concept from a BS and girls perspective. From a punters perspective it seems like good deal.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
14-11-2021 16:10
ShandyHand Offline

Referencing my "opinion [on] whether you become one" is at best a weird way of putting it. But as I say it's not my opinion of what YOU might do. It's just likely BS think it might help sway some guys that way. Or it would have done if they hadn't undermined all faith in it by playing silly buggers with the osg and not giving the info guys required of them.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2021 17:36 by ShandyHand.)
14-11-2021 16:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Soon see if this is the case Winsaw and bs then u-turn as these non big name BS babes complain etc to the BS bosses

Piper Niven Superfan
14-11-2021 17:30
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(14-11-2021 14:46 )ShandyHand Wrote:  They're not ending tipping or other goals though are they.

Without nudity, what are we left with? Clothed twerking and footjobs Rolleyes

This whole thing smacks of 'team meetings', 'focus groups', and all the other corporate bullshit that prevents 'management' from seeing the blindingly obvious that's staring them in the face. Seen it so many times in 'real life'.

If it's all about getting the explicit stuff behind paywall. They clearly now have the tech to restrict access to a show to only those who have paid for it, member or not. Apply that to the tip goals, change nothing else, job done. Nobody is adversely affected other than committed freeloaders, and they don't matter.

Secure your main revenue sources first, then tinker with gold shows after that if you want. It's not rocket science.
14-11-2021 19:14
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Could somebody explain this to me slowly, in short words? Is it that on Babestation, even on the web, we’re only going to see pussy in paid shows or on pervcam? If that’s the case, Studio66 is going to somehow end up the harder option (assuming they don’t get closed down by Ofcom shortly).

Where have all the good times gone?
14-11-2021 20:39
ShandyHand Offline

^^ Ah now you will not find any argument from me. This is a different subject. The new change threatens to kill so much of what was truly unique about the shows.

BS and 66 are trying to redefine what the babeshows are. If they succeed I'll not be spending anymore. It'll be standard camming for the fooled, the star struck and those that think going one on one makes their experience some kind of relationship with the babe. Its not what I'm here for and never was.

(This post was last modified: 14-11-2021 20:47 by ShandyHand.)
14-11-2021 20:46
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(14-11-2021 20:46 )ShandyHand Wrote:  It'll be standard camming for the fooled, the star struck and those that think going one on one makes their experience some kind of relationship with the babe.

Why do you think it appropriate to disparage people who do not think like you? If people are happy surely that's fine for them. Your dislike for something is not how other people may wish to be measuredannoyed

14-11-2021 20:52
ShandyHand Offline

You are right here. But this is a forum for opinions. I don't say they shouldn't have the shows they like but its the way I see a lot of this and am prepared to state what I feel. It's very easy to play safe when posting. But I've grown tired of doing that tbh.

(This post was last modified: 14-11-2021 21:09 by ShandyHand.)
14-11-2021 21:03
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(14-11-2021 21:03 )ShandyHand Wrote:  You are right here. But this is a forum for opinions. I don't say they shouldn't have the shows they like but its the way I see a lot of this and am prepared to state what I feel. It's very easy to play safe when posting. But I've grown tired of doing that tbh.

Your opinions even if I disagree with some of them are welcomed but when you portray your opinion as being superior to what other forum members may wish to see or are even prepared to accept then you stray from opinion into something much less acceptable.

Having strongly felt views is fine (the forum would be a bland place if none of us held strong opinions on various topics from time to time) but they are just YOUR VIEWS and alternate opinions and viewing habits need not be disparaged. You seem to have forgotten that recently in my opinion and I say that with some sadness

14-11-2021 21:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV