gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Empress of Xpanded 2021 - Winner

GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

RE: Empress of Xpanded 2021 - Winner
How she gets more dazzling year after year is a wonder, the most beautiful woman hands-down. With her looks, athletic pursuits and intellect, she's the epitome of sexiness. Everything I wanted for Christmas...but Santa is a butthole of disappointment and only gave me a pen instead. Well there's always next year.
26-12-2021 18:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Never in doubt!! I am - however - mildly taken aback at the placings. In particular, the order of who is where. Personal choice I know, but to single out one.........how the hell did Elise end up the strongest shoulders of the lot - holding the rest up above her??HuhHuh
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2021 18:52 by hornball.)
26-12-2021 18:51
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

Goddess Honey and now Empress Honey.

She has been wonderfully fun and appealing all throughout 2021. Such a deserving accolade for her consistent grace, panache, and gorgeousness.

Thanks for organising this, Charlemagne!
26-12-2021 21:37
GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

Czarina Scott is dressed in emerald lingerie tonight and confirming the abiding consensus that she is the finest lady currently gracing the TV babe shows. She's looking imperiously spectacular! WOW.
26-12-2021 22:17
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Honey has always been my Number One since she started on Hotel Voyeur in Autumn 2008. It’s hard to believe she applied for Babestation in 2007 and they never took her on although she was with them for almost 3 months in 2011 just before she joined Xpanded and was their launch presenter on their very first night on air in July 2011.

She’s absolutely gorgeous very pretty with a lovely kind personality as well which she is why so good at what she does. With Honey it’s not just what we see on our TV screens but how lovely, very nice and of course extremely naughty that she is on the phone!

For me Honey is always a winner and this is a much deserved excellent great result for Honey!!!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2021 23:40 by HoneyRocks.)
26-12-2021 23:02

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles