babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

**Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2021**

crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

RE: **Winner of the Ultimate Babe 2021**
I associate myself 100% with all the remarks already expressed on this thread. Very pleased Honey won this award (& the title of Empress of Xpanded 2021). She has had a special sparkle all year which has radiated out on screen on xpanded. Special honourable mentions also to all the other girls on xpanded, but most notably Michelle, Ashton, Maria & Hazel who have also all been absolutely fantastic all year, as indicated in the final placings in this award, in which the 4 just mentioned were 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 8th respectively. All of this reflects well on xpanded. Great year for the channel - but very much more down to the quality of these performers than anything else (it's a brilliant team they currently have).

As an aside, it is also a vindication for an imperious work ethic on Honey's part. She has steadily put in the appearances week in, week out, year -in, year-out, and in doing so, has clearly established a formidable fanbase of callers, not least because as well as being so skilled on the phone and of course so naturally very beautiful, she is also at heart an incredibly lovely good-natured person which shines through also.

But there has been a special-something about Honey this year, arguably even more so in the second half of this year, which ultimately meant that she stole the show for many of us this year.

Hats off to Honey.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2021 11:59 by crankshaft.)
27-12-2021 11:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
verybadroger Offline
Master Poster

''A special something about Honey''

Yes, indeed. I like that, crankshaft!
27-12-2021 12:21
Joannis Offline
Francoise Hardy Fan

Congratulations to Honey. She put in the performances and the guys noticed and gave her the plaudits! More Honey next year please.

Also congratulations to Michelle Moist. It seemed like a miracle when Michelle won Ultimate Babe last year and I can't believe she came so close to winning it again this year!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Juvenal, 2nd century Roman poet
Who will watch the watchmen?
27-12-2021 23:24
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Congratulations to Honey, nice to have a new winner & see those big tits get their due

Well done Winsaw on another successful tournament run

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
28-12-2021 16:15
Jacama Offline
Junior Poster

Fantastic result and definitely agree on the number 1!
Here's my 2021 top 5:
1) Honey Scott
2) Poppy May (not a fan of tattoos but she is gorgeous!)
3) Alice Goodwin
4) Maria Smith
5) Ivy Hope
29-12-2021 09:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV