Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

Lorena Eva - Studio66 dayshow, Chat, Caps & Vids

dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

Lorena Eva - Studio66 dayshow, Chat, Caps & Vids
Not sure if she has her own thread but watching her this morning she should have!!!
28-04-2022 12:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Lorena eva
I was just about to start a long overdue thread for this beauty, but thanks dibs2ks for saving me the hassle. Good to see that I'm not alone as an admirer. Has been a regular, usually Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays, for a few months now. I would recommend a call.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
28-04-2022 13:01
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

So wanna see more of this beauty
12-05-2022 20:03
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

In my 15 years watching the shows I can count on the fingers of one hand the babes that have struck me instantly as having all that it takes to become a babeshow legend. Very very few are simply that natural at it. Look back in your memory and think on those we have seen blessed with all the required elements in place from the get go: Infectious personality, stunning looks, mesmerising expressiveness in their sensuality and the rest. Well I'll tell you now, Lorena is another such. Even more remarkably, she's made this impact while doing shows from the restrictiveness of a temporary home set up alone. (She's one of a tiny number of the current crop at 66 who are willing to get up and be active at home - to put on an old style performance for tips and callers.)

Tonight for the first time she moves into a doing later hours shift. And to mark the occasion she has her first full nude fta tip goal running right now.

Lorena has raced through the progressions so far (even now buzz toys and perv cam are yet to be seen from her) with a gripping confidence; while showing a sterling integrity in the treatment of her guys and a second to none work ethic. The sky's truly the limit for this babe if she just keeps this up.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2022 17:58 by ShandyHand.)
10-06-2022 15:46
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Lorena's been amazing this morning. It's the best daytime show I've seen for a long time.
26-07-2022 12:55
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lorena Eva - Studio66 dayshow, Chat, Caps & Vids
This girl has really got what it takes. Such a nice girl too. She says she had never done any adult or glamour work before joining S66 and when she originally started in April it was meant to be purely TV appearances, so it was quite a step to be doing naughty stuff on the web.
04-08-2022 14:10
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

She and Lexi May were on variously this afternoon and very nice they both looked Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-08-2022 21:28
Toonlad07 Offline

Anyone know where Lorena’s disappeared to? I take it she won’t be back on S66? Loved watching her when she was on.
13-10-2022 12:39
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

Lorena said she was going to take a break, but since then she apparently decided not to return.
13-10-2022 13:36