Victoria roberts

Just to name a few
19-05-2022 19:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Old Videos - Classic Babe Channel Archives
Hi,

It would be really appreciated that if anyone still has a liveshow-tv.com account that they could post the videos from there on to this forum thread here?

I am requesting this as I have been attempting to sign up for their site multiple times for many months but I sadly don’t think the site is actively maintained anymore so new account submissions are not being approved.

For myself, I would really love to see the Dionne Daniels and also legacy channel “Babeworld TV” videos from there.

If anyone still has access to this site I really hope that they could take the time to do this.

Thanks again Smile
19-05-2022 19:39
dirtytommy Offline
Senior Poster

Old Videos - Classic Babe Channel Requests
sadly most of links are long since dead.
19-05-2022 19:56
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

^

Hi,
Are you referring to my request regarding liveshow-tv.com?

If so, thank you for looking into this for me and I hope you could find some stuff from there, I am still unsure why I am unable to create an account.
20-05-2022 00:42
t-belltosin Offline
Hazel Bond Fanatic

(19-05-2022 19:39 )BabeLover2016 Wrote:  Hi,

It would be really appreciated that if anyone still has a liveshow-tv.com account that they could post the videos from there on to this forum thread here?

I am requesting this as I have been attempting to sign up for their site multiple times for many months but I sadly don’t think the site is actively maintained anymore so new account submissions are not being approved.

For myself, I would really love to see the Dionne Daniels and also legacy channel “Babeworld TV” videos from there.

If anyone still has access to this site I really hope that they could take the time to do this.

Thanks again Smile

most liveshow links are dead just as they are here
20-05-2022 00:43
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

(20-05-2022 00:43 )t-belltosin Wrote:  most liveshow links are dead just as they are here
Oh,

I thought liveshow-tv hosted all of their videos internally? Similar to Rampant Tube and Babevideo.
20-05-2022 14:34
dirtytommy Offline
Senior Poster

(20-05-2022 14:34 )BabeLover2016 Wrote:  Oh,

I thought liveshow-tv hosted all of their videos internally? Similar to Rampant Tube and Babevideo.

sadly not, a lot of links the hosting firms are defunct, very time consuming, clicking on links and waiting for..computer says no
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2022 23:03 by dirtytommy.)
20-05-2022 16:08
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

(13-05-2022 16:44 )armshouse Wrote:  I got an old hard drive working got stuff for party people days to Babestation not sure on the best way to share for freeHuh

id love to see some of that old content, best options to share for free would be mega.nz or 1fichier.com or a google drive share link
20-05-2022 16:29
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

(20-05-2022 14:34 )BabeLover2016 Wrote:  
(20-05-2022 00:43 )t-belltosin Wrote:  
(19-05-2022 19:39 )BabeLover2016 Wrote:  Hi,

Thanks again Smile

most liveshow links are dead just as they are here
Oh,

no, its mainly dfiles but depends on how old the links are. There are many dead links, especially the older ones that tend to use hosting that no longer even exists. However, Lots of the Dionne D links are still working - which is what you said you wanted. If you want anything pre 2012/13 you may as well forget about it tho.

I have got pretty much all of them. If you can be specific as to which you want, i can possibly upload a few, but not loads. I'm talking 2 or 3 maybe depending on the file size.

(sorry this offer is not open to everyone so please dont inundate me with PMs. My uploading days are over and this is a one off)
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2022 17:23 by ukdoll.)
20-05-2022 17:18
penguinsoldier Offline
Apprentice Poster

Would love to see some Olivia Berzinc RLC and Studio 66 videos again if anyone has those.
20-05-2022 23:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV