babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Simultaneously on babeshow and camshow

PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

Simultaneously on babeshow and camshow
Last night I was watching via a platform, and Buffy LeBrat was on the babeshow feed.

We noticed that she was also on the cam feeds as well, and when we checked she had a slightly different angle of the same show (and with worse colour balance).

I have seen girls do both shows at different times, but never both at same time before.
23-07-2022 09:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Simultaneously on babeshow and camshow
Girls working from Milton Keynes tend to do a "normal" show and Streamate / Stripchat at the same time. Girls working from other places (like Manchester) do the normal show plus (mostly) BScams (I can't help seeing that name as scams Bounce )

It's one of the things that put me off spending, realising that the girl was performing for a completely different camera bladewave
23-07-2022 10:22
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Simultaneously on babeshow and camshow
Babes trying to cater to multiple punters across various platforms is really annoying.

Being on a call when a babe is replying to questions and compliments in her chatbox.

At the same time that she's responding to demands for PM's and veiwers in her pervcam.

As well as catering to requests that she's getting on BSCams, Streamate and Stripchat.

I love babes with brown nipples
10-08-2022 18:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV