GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Roxyie : Xpanded nightshow Chat and Discussion only
A very good night from Roxyie even though she wasn't at 100% she looked fantastic in her lingerie & outfits and plenty of her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing around

Hope she's better soon

Piper Niven Superfan
05-06-2023 13:44
Find all posts by this user
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Roxyie looked incredible last night, wearing (and not wearing) some superb lingerie. I didn’t watch for long, but I have to say I was transfixed, prompting a brief call, just to tell her how extraordinarily beautiful she was looking. No different from any other night, but last night she had an indescribable glow about her I felt. Her health issues may have impacted her slightly, but it didn’t impact her ravishing attractiveness. I feel she is up there amongst one of the most attractive and sexy performers across the 2 channels. Outstanding.

I hope she starts to feel and gets better soon also Heart

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2023 16:51 by crankshaft.)
05-06-2023 16:37
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(05-06-2023 16:37 )crankshaft Wrote:  Roxyie looked incredible last night, wearing (and not wearing) some superb lingerie. I didn’t watch for long, but I have to say I was transfixed, prompting a brief call, just to tell her how extraordinarily beautiful she was looking. No different from any other night, but last night she had an indescribable glow about her I felt. Her health issues may have impacted her slightly, but it didn’t impact her ravishing attractiveness. I feel she is up there amongst one of the most attractive and sexy performers across the 2 channels. Outstanding.

I hope she starts to feel and gets better soon also Heart

Totally agree. I always liked Roxyie, but since she’s straightened her hair and swapped her Minnie Mouse outfit for sexy lingerie she looks stunning. Probably the best girl on the channels right now. I kinda hope it doesn’t lead to her joining BS because they must be nose open for her!
05-06-2023 17:53
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

Every time I see Roxyie she looks more and more appealing. Looking great tonight.
07-06-2023 21:04
Joannis Offline
Francoise Hardy Fan

How great is it that the web feed came back in time for Roxyie! It's so good to see her doing her show standing up, dancing, jiggling her boobs and gyrating her arse! I hope this means XP are going to give their girls more freedom from the bed

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Juvenal, 2nd century Roman poet
Who will watch the watchmen?
07-06-2023 22:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A wonderful Wednesday night from Roxyie as she looked incredible in her lingerie and outfits as well as her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing around & bent over jiggling her magnificent arse shockedshockedshockedshocked

Piper Niven Superfan
08-06-2023 13:20
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Roxyie in a very sexy air hostess outfit looks absolutely amazing. I just wish the old RLC airplane set was on screen so Roxyie could be a true trolley dolly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
11-06-2023 21:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Another fantastic night of utter mind-blowing filth from Roxyie including a sexy air hostess show, her magnificent arse jiggling and her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing around HeartHeartHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
12-06-2023 13:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Another fantastic night of utter mind-blowing filth from Roxyie last night including as always her magnificent arse gyrating away & her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing around eekeekeekeekeek

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2023 12:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

More fantastic filth from Roxyie last night in her lingerie & outfits with her magnificent arse shaking away & her magnificent big natural breasts bouncing & swinging around

Piper Niven Superfan
23-06-2023 12:59
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles