Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average

UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2022

UK Adult Awards 2022 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2022
We'd like to say thank you to Johnnylove for your votes, as we were unable to send you a PM acknowledgement. Smile
08-10-2022 20:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MichelleKeeganLover Offline
Posting Machine

i was just wondering could you get tickets to go and be in the audience at these awards ❓

, or even better you can have a photo with them aswell. that would be absolutely amazing if you could.

if anyone could help me out with this question many thanks.

I treat sex as something to be enjoyed, something to be savored, something to cling to, something to be indulged in whenever possible. The old slogan "Make love not war" was a very good one-Mary Millington
08-10-2022 22:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(08-10-2022 22:21 )MichelleKeeganLover Wrote:  i was just wondering could you get tickets to go and be in the audience at these awards ❓

, or even better you can have a photo with them aswell. that would be absolutely amazing if you could.

if anyone could help me out with this question many thanks.
I think they tried once before the pandemic hit, to do this but I don't think anything concrete came of it, and although I'd like to say it would be nice if they could do something this time but I doiubt many of us would be able to go with work commitments for some of us at this time of year. If i recall I think the last awards were held on boat or something, and the awards were sent to the recipients.

And let's face we all get an invite tio our own forum awards

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
08-10-2022 22:29
UK Adult Awards 2022 Offline
Junior Poster

We'd like to say thank you to punjab33 for your votes, as we were unable to send you a PM acknowledgement. Smile
09-10-2022 11:50
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I've submitted my choices. I suspect that some of them have little chance of success, but I've gone ahead and voted for them anyway. I'm very loyal in that way. Besides, I will always give my support those who I think are deserving and I think there are some girls on the shows who really do deserve some recognition.
09-10-2022 15:25
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

I hope the S66 girls don't get forgotten in this, as although the TV channel may be closed now there are still a few girls from this year who for me have been very good and well worthy of being nominated.
10-10-2022 01:28
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^that's been my thinking. I put a few S66 girls in my lists, but I have always wondered would S66 now even have a claim to either title since closing their studio and channels on TV? I'm sure if poster could clarify the position. I think St66 stopped on Tv around Aug/September (if Im right) there was a fair chunk of time when they were broadcasting that probably would still allow them to have a claim.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
10-10-2022 08:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Got my vote in, based it on TV this year as the web is not what it was
Went for a mix of established girls who have been consistently good all year and some break out up and comers who have really took there chance on TV and made names for themselves,
Found it tricky to get down to 10 which I think shows TV has been pretty good this year,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-10-2022 10:33
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(10-10-2022 08:25 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  I have always wondered would S66 now even have a claim to either title since closing their studio and channels on TV?

Yes S66 girls are eligible for these awards and I'm definitely voting for a couple of them who have really done well this year.
10-10-2022 15:57
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(10-10-2022 10:33 )winsaw Wrote:  Got my vote in, based it on TV this year as the web is not what it was
Went for a mix of established girls who have been consistently good all year and some break out up and comers who have really took there chance on TV and made names for themselves,
Found it tricky to get down to 10 which I think shows TV has been pretty good this year,
I did the same, as I never really venture to the web.....regret that in one sense now though! I did include S66, as they were on TV for most of the year, until their collective brain fade decision to pull it! Some deserved to have their presence acknowledged up to that point!
10-10-2022 16:59