babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Newcomer Of The Year Discussion Thread

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Newcomer Of The Year 2022 (Prelim Round)
(07-11-2022 14:53 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(07-11-2022 12:33 )winsaw Wrote:  To me if you don't vote them you really haven't got anything to say about the vote

Sorry, I thought this was an open forum. I thought we were past the stage of trying to censor people.

Well as the decision to restart the vote would only affect the people who took the time to vote then it has to be those people whom are asked,
The only person censoring you was you when you chose not to use your right to cast a vote,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-11-2022 18:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

[split] Newcomer Of The Year 2022 (Prelim Round)
^^ To be fair to The Silent Majority, & other had/have until Nov 9 - 00.59 to cast votes. So far votes haven't exactly flooded in, we need as many votes as possible.
Personally, I didn't expect any chances to be made this year, given the time restraints. But just because things were less than perfect in the past, it shouldn't stop us trying to improve things in the future. I don't profess to have all the answers to this, but thanks for listening & I'm sure we can move on, we're all adults, after all....we most of us...... hopeully all of us, otherwise a Forum of this nature isn't appropriate.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-11-2022 19:23
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Newcomer Of The Year Discussion Thread
(07-11-2022 12:56 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  For the LAST time I will explain, in a 365 day comp it's irrelevant what month you start, if you start in June & finish in June, then any babe who debuts on July 31st or before will never have a chance to compete as a Newcomer.

Which is the precise reason why I suggested that if a babe misses out through bad luck with dates they should be given special dispensation to be eligible for the Newcomer vote in the following years contest.
This is one way of enabling every babe to get one shot at winning the award and only one.
The only difference would be the longer time frame over which certain babes are being judged but better than than denial of an opportunity to win at all which is the ultimate undemocratic injustice.

I have not voted in this year's comp mainly because I am not impressed enough with the eligible candidates given the present rules.
That is not intended as a criticism, far from it.
Merely my opinion.

07-11-2022 19:56
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(07-11-2022 18:09 )winsaw Wrote:  The only person censoring you was you when you chose not to use your right to cast a vote,

Ok, I vote for Zoe Grey.

Does that allow me to join your club?

Didn't think so Rolleyes
08-11-2022 00:27
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-11-2022 19:23 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ To be fair to The Silent Majority, & other had/have until Nov 9 - 00.59 to cast votes. So far votes haven't exactly flooded in, we need as many votes as possible.
Personally, I didn't expect any chances to be made this year, given the time restraints. But just because things were less than perfect in the past, it shouldn't stop us trying to improve things in the future. I don't profess to have all the answers to this, but thanks for listening & I'm sure we can move on, we're all adults, after all....we most of us...... hopeully all of us, otherwise a Forum of this nature isn't appropriate.

Honestly time constraints are no issues for me I can make that work, I don't mind putting the time in, my worry is for the people who have voted and would they be happy to start over, as of yet non have committed so I am in the dark on this,
I have been given this a lot of thought and come up with an idea that would give girls a better chance of getting the exposure, what If the date a girl was first on TV was the test ,
Think about it no girl gets on TV straight away if she's a newbie it usually takes a few months,
So we could keep a set date like start of Nov but this now become there TV debut ,
This is a bit of out side the box thinking but I think it could work I have looked into who this would make eligible and it increases numbers and sees girls getting more time to build a fan base,
I like this idea and this debate has definitely got me doing some blue sky thinking,
I am in meetings at work all day tomorrow so can't do anything until Wednesday but unless there is a big rejection of the idea I am included to restart with v2.0 ,
I would carry everyone vote over and if people wanted to change thing they can just reply to there exist post with new names

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-11-2022 02:10
Not any more

(08-11-2022 02:10 )winsaw Wrote:  Think about it no girl gets on TV straight away if she's a newbie it usually takes a few months,

Is that the case on Xpanded?

Or do they not start any newbies these days anyway? I'm out of touch since they left freeview.
08-11-2022 09:30
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(08-11-2022 09:30 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Is that the case on Xpanded?

Or do they not start any newbies these days anyway? I'm out of touch since they left freeview.
Xpanded are on FV.

The thing about the one year time period is that it works just the same for the Grammys, Oscars, Tonys, Emmys, etc etc etc. Yes, some folk might miss out because the start/end date has to be reasonably arbitrary. That's just tough, as it is in every single award cast in this away. It's not the end of the world if someone first appeared 5 days before one deadline and misses out as a result.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-11-2022 16:31
Not any more

(08-11-2022 16:31 )Doddle Wrote:  

Xpanded are on FV.

Huh Seems I had a tuning issue.

Have I missed much?
09-11-2022 01:47
Owned by Kelly Bell

(08-11-2022 16:31 )Doddle Wrote:  

Xpanded are on FV.

The thing about the one year time period is that it works just the same for the Grammys, Oscars, Tonys, Emmys, etc etc etc. Yes, some folk might miss out because the start/end date has to be reasonably arbitrary. That's just tough, as it is in every single award cast in this away. It's not the end of the world if someone first appeared 5 days before one deadline and misses out as a result.

Most of the Awards mentioned are ones that can be won year after year. We're trying to find a solution to a specific issue regarding the Newcomer Award.

I bet major film/record companies make sure that release dates are timed so that they are eligible for the big awards.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

09-11-2022 10:03
Owned by Kelly Bell

(08-11-2022 02:10 )winsaw Wrote:  
(07-11-2022 19:23 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  

I have been given this a lot of thought and come up with an idea that would give girls a better chance of getting the exposure, what If the date a girl was first on TV was the test ,
Think about it no girl gets on TV straight away if she's a newbie it usually takes a few months,
So we could keep a set date like start of Nov but this now become there TV debut ,
This is a bit of out side the box thinking but I think it could work I have looked into who this would make eligible and it increases numbers and sees girls getting more time to build a fan base,

I like this idea. The fact that most new babes do webshows first before a channel takes a punt & puts them on tv, should give all babes a chance. Even a babe who makes her tv debut the first day she becomes eligible in November, would more than likely done a good few webshows, which would give most babewatchers a chance to form some opinion.
This system actually benefits from the fact that newbies webshows & tv appearances are included.
I see a slight problem with newbies who take longer than a year to get a chance on tv, & I guess some may never make it to tv, & that could even be down too personal choice/circumstances.
Most of us have the ability to view some webshows on BS which are free. But this format may work against XP babes as any shows they do on the XP site are not free, I believe. So you could still get an issue as we've had this year with Zoe & Bliss. I don't know the history but maybe that is what happened with Maia Smith.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

09-11-2022 13:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV