babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Arura Sky - BS Nights Chat and Discussion

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Arura Sky - BS Nights Chat and Discussion
(28-09-2023 02:12 )mrmann Wrote:  Not allowed to go nude at the main studio?

Sad

Yeah i noticed that straight away i knew what they was doing from the moment she first entered the studio , I am surprised they are still allowing Ashlyn to get naked considering how risky she is but they have a way around that which makes her a boring performer to be honest , it's a shame what happened there because i love seeing the cameramen shit themselves.

But on to the topic in hand it's a shame that couldn't just allow Arura to get naked just the once even if it is just the once of course i would like it all the time from then on but just the once would be nice.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2023 14:03 by Kingsmind.)
28-09-2023 02:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2023 02:36 )Kingsmind Wrote:  

Sad

Yeah i noticed that straight away i knew what they was doing from the moment she first entered the studio , I am surprised they are still allowing Ashlyn to get naked considering how risky she is but they have a way around that which makes her a boring performer to be honest , it's a shame what happened there because i love seeing the cameramen shit themselves.

But on to the topic in hand it's a shame that couldn't just allow Arura to get naked just the once even if it is just the once of course i would like it all the time from there on but just the once would be nice.
Actually last night she was naked on 673 and 674 in the pink "office! It was VERY briefly in both sections BUT in her last section on 674 at about 4.23 she was "allowed " to stand up while fully naked! Side and rear shots at the start BUT with front shots with her handthong and without! Possibly her best naked FV section BUT it was only for the last few minutes and her standing ude was for about a minute!! But almost as she finished at 4.45 she was laid on her side for a few seconds in fullscreen: well except for the OSGs! Very good and excellent for her BUT considering that she was made a "main " girl it was a shame that she was ONLY on for a total of 1 hour 17 minutes on FV from midnight until 5.00am!!! Hopefully she will be on as a proper main girl again soon and for MUCH longer fully naked!?...........But well done Arura! I really enjoyed you (as usual!) AND thanks BS!.........
28-09-2023 10:11
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, she did a reasonable show last night, even if the cameraman was a prick when operating the camera. Arura had to keep telling him where she wanted the camera level aimed at. Yes, indeed she did go naked a couple of times. Although it wasn't the most daring naked episode I've watched before, but with no OSG it did reveal glimpses of her pussy at times. I was a little disappointed she kept adjusting her leotard when it had ridden up her crack, because that was an attraction of hers when on S66 showing a bit of pussy lip.
28-09-2023 12:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A good sexy show from Arura last night and she looked stunning in her lingerie HeartHeartHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
28-09-2023 13:00
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2023 13:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  A good sexy show from Arura last night and she looked stunning in her lingerie HeartHeartHeart

Just a black leotard, hardly lingerie Rammy.
28-09-2023 13:15
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Really great outfit Arura was wearing , one of her best but she is normally just wearing knickers anyway , i loved it.

28-09-2023 18:46
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2023 12:41 )derekdas Wrote:  Yeah, she did a reasonable show last night, even if the cameraman was a prick when operating the camera. Arura had to keep telling him where she wanted the camera level aimed at. Yes, indeed she did go naked a couple of times. Although it wasn't the most daring naked episode I've watched before, but with no OSG it did reveal glimpses of her pussy at times. I was a little disappointed she kept adjusting her leotard when it had ridden up her crack, because that was an attraction of hers when on S66 showing a bit of pussy lip.

Would be nice if they let her go nude before 4am in the damn morning.

Still good to hear that they allowed her to though! Smile

AKA Lara Croft
28-09-2023 19:27
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2023 10:11 )trains55 Wrote:  
(28-09-2023 02:36 )Kingsmind Wrote:  

Sad

But on to the topic in hand it's a shame that couldn't just allow Arura to get naked just the once even if it is just the once of course i would like it all the time from there on but just the once would be nice.
Actually last night she was naked on 673 and 674 in the pink "office! It was VERY briefly in both sections BUT in her last section on 674 at about 4.23 she was "allowed " to stand up while fully naked! Side and rear shots at the start BUT with front shots with her handthong and without! Possibly her best naked FV section BUT it was only for the last few minutes and her standing ude was for about a minute!! But almost as she finished at 4.45 she was laid on her side for a few seconds in fullscreen: well except for the OSGs! Very good and excellent for her BUT considering that she was made a "main " girl it was a shame that she was ONLY on for a total of 1 hour 17 minutes on FV from midnight until 5.00am!!! Hopefully she will be on as a proper main girl again soon and for MUCH longer fully naked!?...........But well done Arura! I really enjoyed you (as usual!) AND thanks BS!.........

Luckily i had that on record Wink and it was nice moment so i hope they allow her to continue that because it looks like you will get great shots from her.

Edit also just realised she was naked twice the first time was a quick glimpse and the second time was when she come on set naked which is always a great sign i love to see that.

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2023 00:47 by Kingsmind.)
29-09-2023 00:41
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I have to say Arura since moving to the studio has put in her best performances outside the studio despite not really being allowed to do anything in the studio lol.

22-10-2023 03:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A very filthy night from Arura including plenty of her lovely natural assets jiggling & jiggling her equally magnificent arse

Piper Niven Superfan
23-10-2023 12:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV