Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

Cellcast Ads

THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Cellcast Ads
Ok, clearly being on this forum has made me extremely paranoid. I've noticed that there has been a few ads for cellcast sites on this forum for a while, but it seems that every day they're increasing, now to a point where they are not only at the top and bottom of the forum, but also between each category. They now seem to be advertising every cellcast site that has been opened in recent weeks too.

So I just have one, very paranoid question.

Does Admin work for Cellcast?

Think about it...
31-10-2008 02:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moron50 Away
Master Poster

RE: Cellcast Ads
I've no idea who runs the forum, but always assumed it was the folks that own or have direct connections to 1 or more of the late night channels & to what degree if any, those channels are associated is another unknown (to me).
31-10-2008 02:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admin. Offline
Administrator

Note from Admin: This forum and website are entirely independent of Cellcast and the other companies involved in running the various babe channels. Accordingly, advertising in the forum is not restricted to Cellcast and in fact 20 different companies have had ads here at various times. It is true that Cellcast ads predominate at the moment, but as ads change frequently this may not always be the case. For example, Bang Babes ads have long appeared in this forum and although they were removed recently they could return at any time. The same applies to Playboy ads and many others. Finally, Cellcast are not associated with any of the other companies operating babe channels. They operate the channels shown in this forum under the Babestation, Sex Station and Smile TV categories, and as they make daytime broadcasts their channels are also covered by the Daytime Shows category. They are not associated or involved in the operating or the promotion of any of the other channels.
31-10-2008 08:39
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

But do you work for them? Tongue
31-10-2008 09:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jack Vikare Offline
Senior Poster

I think TVX are the ones who use this forum to their advantage more than anyone.
31-10-2008 09:59
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Either way through this site we are a little closer to our favourite babes
31-10-2008 17:50
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Oh I definetly agree with that, I was just wondering, and really REALLY bored at the time.
01-11-2008 09:12
moron50 Away
Master Poster

As far as I know, Cellcast are responsible for the plethera of 'Babe Sites' appearing. So, just to reaffirm what I've said already & to stop anyone else getting mugged-off. Here's the verbatim description of Dionne's latest photo-set: -"Naked in bed, I very rarely sleep with any clothes on and in this photo set I make no exceptions.....completely naked!"
O.K - that consists of 8 or so shots, topless (which can be viewed 5, or whatever # of nights of the week on TV), with sheets wrapped round her & showing a bit of bare bum. Well, I can tell you, I nearly came on the spot. A topless lady, showing some bottom. On a par with looking at the underwear section in Kay's Catalogue when you were 13.
DO NOT GET MUGGED OFF BY THIS CRAP - sorry for shouting.
01-11-2008 11:29