Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

I just bloody love daytime. No, I *used* to bloody love daytime.

samash Offline
Senior Poster

I just bloody love daytime. No, I *used* to bloody love daytime.
A thread really just to honour the beauty of the daytime chat.

If you're like me and a grizzled veteran of the babe channels, there comes a point where the full on arse and tits out, "hi baby are you horny lets fuck", wham bam thank you mam-ness of the night shows just doesn't excite.

What really gets my blood a-flowin' is the daytime tease.

Give me a stunning babe in a tiny outfit lying on a bed every time. For me, the nanosecond glimpse of their arse (or bonus: thong) in a little tight skirt in daytime is 1000% more exciting than just having it all there at night.

S66 just before lockdown was the absolute golden age for this, imo. Evelyn especially. Constantly wrestling with whatever ridiculously tight short skirt she decided to wear that day, flashing her thong off, moving around the bed and 'accidentally' flashing her arse for us every now and again. Fuck, just inject that shit directly into my veins.

Unfortunately it's not so hot these days. Yes it's a money business and so the rise of 'home' webcams in the BS streams makes business sense but it just doesn't slap like it used to. Nowadays we get, what, maybe one babe on the studio bed doing a decent tease. Everyone else is on the webcam beds plying their trade for pvts.

We do of course know what the deathknell of daytime was: it was when S66 died. A dark, dark day in babeshow history.

The most promising recently it's probably xpanded, because at least they're on the studio bed (don't get me started with the disappointment when they sit at that damn desk - wtf is that). The xpanded girls are extremely disciplined and will not show anything, but at least the calls are decent as we can usually see their curves despite the clothes and strict movement.

Don't get me wrong, the right girl on those pvt beds still makes for great viewing but the magic is going, isn't it. May as well just go on to a proper camgirl service and get a better tease - and for significantly cheaper if you take the plunge and go pvt.

Lol so yeah, this started as a post to honour the glory of daytime but I've ended up talking myself into it being an obituary for the death of daytime.
11-05-2023 08:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joannis Offline
Francoise Hardy Fan

RE: I just bloody love daytime. No, I *used* to bloody love daytime.
I know what you mean. Evelyn looks great today topless with just her hand or arm covering her breasts, and the occasional areola and nipple popping out.

I think I prefer Zara Lei when she has a skimpy top on rather than topless; and when she jiggles her boobs her areolas and nipples keep poking out and she has to try in vain to cover them up. It's such a tease!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Juvenal, 2nd century Roman poet
Who will watch the watchmen?
12-05-2023 15:42
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(11-05-2023 08:54 )samash Wrote:  A thread really just to honour the beauty of the daytime chat.

If you're like me and a grizzled veteran of the babe channels, there comes a point where the full on arse and tits out, "hi baby are you horny lets fuck", wham bam thank you mam-ness of the night shows just doesn't excite.

What really gets my blood a-flowin' is the daytime tease.

Give me a stunning babe in a tiny outfit lying on a bed every time. For me, the nanosecond glimpse of their arse (or bonus: thong) in a little tight skirt in daytime is 1000% more exciting than just having it all there at night.

S66 just before lockdown was the absolute golden age for this, imo. Evelyn especially. Constantly wrestling with whatever ridiculously tight short skirt she decided to wear that day, flashing her thong off, moving around the bed and 'accidentally' flashing her arse for us every now and again. Fuck, just inject that shit directly into my veins.

Unfortunately it's not so hot these days. Yes it's a money business and so the rise of 'home' webcams in the BS streams makes business sense but it just doesn't slap like it used to. Nowadays we get, what, maybe one babe on the studio bed doing a decent tease. Everyone else is on the webcam beds plying their trade for pvts.

We do of course know what the deathknell of daytime was: it was when S66 died. A dark, dark day in babeshow history.

The most promising recently it's probably xpanded, because at least they're on the studio bed (don't get me started with the disappointment when they sit at that damn desk - wtf is that). The xpanded girls are extremely disciplined and will not show anything, but at least the calls are decent as we can usually see their curves despite the clothes and strict movement.

Don't get me wrong, the right girl on those pvt beds still makes for great viewing but the magic is going, isn't it. May as well just go on to a proper camgirl service and get a better tease - and for significantly cheaper if you take the plunge and go pvt.

Lol so yeah, this started as a post to honour the glory of daytime but I've ended up talking myself into it being an obituary for the death of daytime.

I hope that your forecasting the death of daytime is a pessimistic pov, and not a prophetic statement (direction of travel not promising I have to admit)! I concur wholly with your overview of the value and purpose (lack thereof) of the type of output that has become the norm, you describe so well in your opening remarks.

Sadly, it seems to be the prevailing trend, with your (mine - and many others) preference pushed to the margins - except for Xpanded, where still, there is the prospect of tease and 'will she/wont she' - not to the extent S66 - another reason to 'mourn' its passing - yes for sure - permitted to linger, but enough!

Valuable contribution samash, and food for thought! credit!!
12-05-2023 16:06
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

It was the emphasis change that came with the show's ppm mechanisms that shifted everything rather than any influx of new rules or regs. Tease and the heat generated by it used to be an endgame in itself; all part of the package of caller/user satisfaction and the complete overall service (as was). (Remember when it was the norm for babes to take clear PRIDE in leaving behind hot shows on this forum?! Something that would be a complete anathema to most modern babes.)

Once other paid elements started to be introduced that sense of single-minded purpose (to every show and babe) started to get watered down. These other end points gradually took over as babes manipulated things to drive the popularity of the more quickly lucrative paywalls. The purpose of fta was no longer a simple mono thing but, at will, became a means to a different end (or two or three) - depending on how the babe liked to play it. And whatever the chosen option, the new purpose was always to hide this or that 'content' from fta in order to monetise it, and more, behind the paywall.

As things got worse babes began to regard pretty much everything as chargeable content, and thus fta tease (particular the more often censored daytime variety) ground to a virtual halt. Laterly, many babes either willfully disregard the original purpose of fta or (if newcomers to the shows) are ignorant of it.

It really is a stagnant, and mostly depressing, state of play for the old-timer trad show fan. Any nuggets of babe performance of the old style (you can always tell them as it's crowd driven thing rather than something geared to the individual[s]) are very few and far between these days.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2023 22:54 by ShandyHand.)
12-05-2023 22:35