Well, hello legs..! Heart

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
18-11-2023 10:35
Find all posts by this user
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Harley Bee Xpanded Dayshows
Absolute favourite girl at the moment. I didn’t think a day girl could be so night show sexy, but Harley has it all.
18-11-2023 14:57
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(18-11-2023 06:56 )Steamtrain Wrote:  
(17-11-2023 18:16 )hornball Wrote:  
(17-11-2023 11:20 )Steamtrain Wrote:  Big GrinSurprised GOOD MORNING! Harley back On tv now in a red dress HeartHeartHeart
^ Rendered me speechless and open mouthed! Not the worst fashion statement either, were Harley to move to the night show in the form you stated she said she may do, if somebody invites her to do so. Her 'rock chick' - sorry, I hate the term chick, but couldn't think of better - look she changed into after, was also - well 'rocking' - and would suit as well

Back on now with the black leather buckle up outfit HeartBig GrinImportantTongue absolute on point naughty sex chat to go with it Tongue
On point with the outfits again, and also not shy with the 'chat as you say 'steam'' If you can lip read (didn't care so much about covering her mouth either) then you will know how good she was/is - listen on in (as someone badly missed used to say) andSurprisedSmile spectacular!!
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2023 19:40 by hornball.)
18-11-2023 19:38
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(18-11-2023 14:57 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  Absolute favourite girl at the moment. I didn’t think a day girl could be so night show sexy, but Harley has it all.

^ and not an uncovered boob/butt anywhere! You see, the right woman <--- emphasise and underline, and this is what happens. I do so hope that what steamtrain said about Harley confirming she would be willing to do non topless - etc - nights is fact. Let us hope for the best!
18-11-2023 19:45
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

(18-11-2023 19:38 )hornball Wrote:  
(18-11-2023 06:56 )Steamtrain Wrote:  
(17-11-2023 18:16 )hornball Wrote:  
(17-11-2023 11:20 )Steamtrain Wrote:  Big GrinSurprised GOOD MORNING! Harley back On tv now in a red dress HeartHeartHeart
^ Rendered me speechless and open mouthed! Not the worst fashion statement either, were Harley to move to the night show in the form you stated she said she may do, if somebody invites her to do so. Her 'rock chick' - sorry, I hate the term chick, but couldn't think of better - look she changed into after, was also - well 'rocking' - and would suit as well

Back on now with the black leather buckle up outfit HeartBig GrinImportantTongue absolute on point naughty sex chat to go with it Tongue
On point with the outfits again, and also not shy with the 'chat as you say 'steam'' If you can lip read (didn't care so much about covering her mouth either) then you will know how good she was/is - listen on in (as someone badly missed used to say) andSurprisedSmile spectacular!!
Much prefer to lip read Harley’s sex chat than see Clara’s chewing gum laughlaugh
19-11-2023 18:14
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

(18-11-2023 19:45 )hornball Wrote:  
(18-11-2023 14:57 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  Absolute favourite girl at the moment. I didn’t think a day girl could be so night show sexy, but Harley has it all.

^ and not an uncovered boob/butt anywhere! You see, the right woman <--- emphasise and underline, and this is what happens. I do so hope that what steamtrain said about Harley confirming she would be willing to do non topless - etc - nights is fact. Let us hope for the best!

After speaking with her yesterday I got the feeling she’s not the kinda girl to want to put anyone nose out or step on toes so would wait to be asked. I now follow her and she likes and shares other girls promotions and is really kind about the girls (I wonder if they could say the same Tongue) after having a good chat with the beauty (more than sex Big Grin) Im now of the mind that this business might be a bit cut throat for our Harley!!(tries her best to never disappoint)!! Let alone the nights punters expectations to for fill !!! Her look is nights and her sex chat is nights …. So who knows!!!
19-11-2023 18:44
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2023 18:44 )Steamtrain Wrote:  Let alone the nights punters expectations to for fill
As pointed out before, Harley is as good (better than some) with the sex chat! If it was made clear that her role was tease/heavy tease, then not surely that difficult to deal with anyone who seeks to push her further?? I get that she never wants to let anyone down or disappoint but equally, she is entitled to have and set her own limits, and have them respected, and I would hope that the vast majority would do so!. I bet -like Honey - she could let her hands interpret her words (if willing to do that), if you know what I am saying! I am surprised nobody has asked her to consider it yet?? Is Harley on Insta btw??
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2023 19:04 by hornball.)
19-11-2023 19:01
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

^ I can imagine some - if they got notice that Harley was seriously contemplating nights, they would be like 'No please don't let her, or we are royally screwed'laugh

I well remember on the channel that preceded Xpanded, RLC, one or two actually did say (tongue in cheek of course) Danni Harwood being one - 'We might as well go home' when Kate Darcy entered the building Big LaughBounce It might be the same! lol I guarantee it would be special......very special. What about the 9 to 10pm slot?? and leave it there?? Better than not at all. 'Harley think about it will you??' there I asked!!
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2023 19:23 by hornball.)
19-11-2023 19:13
Steamtrain Offline
Senior Poster

(19-11-2023 19:13 )hornball Wrote:  ^ I can imagine some - if they got notice that Harley was seriously contemplating nights, they would be like 'No please don't let her, or we are royally screwed'laugh

I well remember on the channel that preceded Xpanded, RLC, one or two actually did say (tongue in cheek of course) Danni Harwood being one - 'We might as well go home' when Kate Darcy entered the building Big LaughBounce It might be the same! lol I guarantee it would be special......very special. What about the 9 to 10pm slot?? and leave it there?? Better than not at all. 'Harley think about it will you??' there I asked!!

I called up and done the asking asking last time Big Grin hopefully someone from Xpanded will read this Important
19-11-2023 19:33
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2023 19:33 )Steamtrain Wrote:  
(19-11-2023 19:13 )hornball Wrote:  ^ I can imagine some - if they got notice that Harley was seriously contemplating nights, they would be like 'No please don't let her, or we are royally screwed'laugh

I called up and done the asking asking last time Big Grin hopefully someone from Xpanded will read this Important
A minion from Xpanded reading it may not be enough! Can't seem to run a proverbial 'pxxx up in that particular brewery these days! Does Harley need their green light anyway?? I would have thought - if they had any notion at all of saving nights (not an exaggeration I believe) - they would jump at the prospect of her joining! Unless, and this has not been considered, they are the ones that do not want to see any change at the channel for their own self interested reasons (I don't mean the girls - Honey etc)
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2023 19:44 by hornball.)
19-11-2023 19:38
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles