Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3 Average

WTF Locked Camera :(

Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

RE: WTF Locked Camera :(
wak1976 Wrote:
samcook89 Wrote:It seems a lot better now Smile

I RECKON TBH,THESE SHOWS ARE WELL ONTO IT,if the presenters wearing something a bit sexy then they just have the camera that close all you see is head and shoulders as the strategically based on screen graphics cover anything of excitement,suprised no-one has called a show HEAD & SHOULDERS shocked
shame its all got lame,tv used to be awsome in summertime now its a bit lacklustler with not much titalation at all ?????? at weekends anyway,which is mostly the only time i get to see the show AS I AM A WORKER and am not able to lay about all week watching the telly eek

Carmen has worn a lot less than she has on today before now and had the camera freely pointing at her, so maybe it was just a case of the dont have a camera operative in this morning, it is a shame live shows both day and night have got tamer but without starting yet another debate on it we all know who's to blame for that!

And some people out there have reasons why they are able "to lay about and watch TV all week" while others don't and if it was not for those who do watch the TV all week you would have nothing to download when you are disappointed with your weekend viewing Tongue
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2009 08:12 by Bluearmy71.)
27-06-2009 08:11
Find all posts by this user
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

RE: WTF Locked Camera :(
wak1976 Wrote:AS I AM A WORKER and am not able to lay about all week watching the telly eek
I'm sure you didn't mean any harm, but was that comment really necessary considering we're in a recession and jobs are at an all time low?
27-06-2009 09:31
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed