babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Delusional "fans"

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Delusional "fans"
Whilst I have some sympathy with the behavior of fans towards women who choose to work on the Babeshows and or use social media platforms, they must be naïve if they didn't expect it from the offset. The way this industry works preys on obsessive men, everything about how they work fuels them. Still the majority of fans know how to behave and treat women with respect. Personally, I never forget my manners, and always thank a babe after a phone Wank. Most will treat the shows as a bit of fun, but an alarming percentage have little or no grasp of reality. Perhaps those with low self-esteem, who are unable to form any sort of relationship with a woman, and to these types of men, the interaction with babes become as false reality. I have seen in chatboxes, and at times while listening in on calls, these types of men. I hope I'm not being unkind when I say it is clear that some are of low intellect. I just find it sad that they get trapped by this industry, and in many ways they, and not the babes are the victims. To say to these types of men, "don't become deluded over your connection to a babe", is a message that is unlikely to get through. Asking these types to find some balance, when they are clearly unbalanced, will not work.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
07-10-2023 16:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tommy826 Offline
Junior Poster

For the last 20 years I have only followed one babe, and I do think of her as a friend. She has helped me through some bad depressions, and has prevented me from doing something really stupid at times. She is always there for me when I need to chat on OF. I do tip her when I can. But that's not the reason she does it. Quite often I have been short of money but she has still been there for me. She told me I was her best fan. Friend has never been mentioned. But I accept that. You all know who she is. But I think I've seen a different side to her than you guys. She is what we used to call 'a nice girl. If any of you have guessed who she is please don't post her name on here. Thanks.
07-10-2023 17:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-10-2023 15:30 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(07-10-2023 12:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Not just that. I went to an event called Sexhibition several years ago in Manchester and there was an area where people could meet Adult Stars & have pictures with them and buy various things from them.

At least 2 adult stars in attendance, Mellie D & Linsey-Dawn Mckenzie had security in case any of these delusional/obsessive fans of theirs turned up

The joke almost writes itself here laugh

Well I am from a circus family Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
07-10-2023 17:46
Whynot Offline
Just Me

It’s funny how some guys who clearly belong in the ‘delusional fan’ group lack so much self awareness that they have commented on others being deluded without realising they themselves are!

I hate injustice and liars
07-10-2023 19:45
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(07-10-2023 19:45 )Whynot Wrote:  It’s funny how some guys who clearly belong in the ‘delusional fan’ group lack so much self awareness that they have commented on others being deluded without realising they themselves are!
Excellent 5 star post,if the cap fits wear it.
07-10-2023 22:49
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I'll have you know, the restraining order was a complete misunderstanding bladewave
07-10-2023 23:18
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

I'm kinda glad this thread has prompted some discussion. I feel there is much that can be learnt in some respects.
Just keep enjoying the shows guys, but remember, it's all just for fun!
07-10-2023 23:24
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(07-10-2023 15:50 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^^ Absolutely right Ryuken. The girls don’t necessarily mind fans being there but some took their “devotion” too far with obssessive behaviour. I understand the organisers have taken note and the tables the girls sit at will not be accessible by fans this year.

It's good that the UK Glamour Award organisers have made the babe's safety a priority this year.

Based on comments in some babes' chatboxes from some punters I do worry about their safety in public sometimes.

And the potential of them being stalked due to them sharing so much personal information about themselves on social media.

It's probably not safe that BS advertise on their website where their studios are based too.

I love babes with brown nipples
17-10-2023 22:04
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

I'd like to think no guy would ever take it so far to really scare the girls but I bet it happens.

I think the level of obsession some guys are exhibiting is so unhinged. Notice the "babe DM me" in the chat box. It's constant and is only done so the guy can feel extra special as the babe messaged home personally. Cringe behaviour.

In addition, we have the ones who chat on the chat boxes as if they have built up a bond with the babe that nobody else ever could have. Understand this..... You haven't.

And then the people on social media who tell the babe that they are best friends with them.

I get some people have rather sheltered lives but this behaviour is stopping you from really enjoying life and building real, not virtual, relationships
18-10-2023 19:42
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

These stories made it into the papers but there's probably loads more weirder and stranger things that fans have done that we don't know about.

Man banned from contacting Babestation glamour model after becoming obsessed
Steven Tuckey is said to have carried out numerous acts associated with stalking the alleged victim since late 2020 - including telling the woman that he owns her
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ma...r-29325274

'I’m a Babestation model and it was horrifying when a fan spotted me in ASDA'
Babestation bombshell Amber Paige opened up about her career as a saucy TV model – and admits it can be a bit awkward when she's spotted by fans in public
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/im...n-28847595

Babestation fan, 50, trying to track down glamour model he chatted to for a year so he can leave her £20,000 in his will says 'I'm not a stalker'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...0-000.html

'Babestation fan planned wedding to marry me – but was livid as I stood him up'
EXCLUSIVE: A wedding dress was delivered to the Babestation studio after a caller asked model Danni Levy to marry him – but the big day did not go to plan for the smitten fan
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/ba...y-29094594

I love babes with brown nipples
19-10-2023 22:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV