babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

Delusional "fans"

ukusagolf Online
Senior Poster

RE: Delusional "fans"
(31-12-2023 14:55 )SophieHartIsMyQueen Wrote:  I would love the realisation that the channels and websites are just entertainment to dawn upon more people throughout 2024.
I popped online last night to have a quick watch and saw a few instances of guys not necessarily acting weirdly obsessed or anything but moreso chatting like that thought they were more of a fan or even a mate of the babe than everyone else that was in the chatbox.
That babe will of course embrace this as it encourages a spend but how close some of these guys feel they are to the babes is so strange to me.

Well as someone who's a self confessed "Delusional" fan, even I can have my limits with some of the conversations going on. I talk about pretty random stuff, but that's who I am. Hell, if I'm making a performer or audience member enjoy themself more, I'm happy with that

I enjoy seeing a performer engage with the audience, have a few laughs, throw in a few buzzes. Try to have somewhat of a fun show, since a lot of them can be pretty dire at times. Having a performer into the show is what I like seeing.

Knowing the entertainment aspect is key though, cause if people aren't enjoying the show, they aren't going to watch, they aren't going to spend. So I've dialed back a lot since I started becoming a regular viewer

Follow me on Social Media @ukusaNFL
I am worth more than Credits
31-12-2023 17:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

1 thing I wonder about the real proper deluded fans is what do their family and friends in real life think about their obsession.

Imagine 1 of their mates says if they want to come down the pub for a drink, and they say no they're going to watch BS instead.

Or if their grand/children ask for some money but they say they can't because the spent it towards a tip goal that was never completed.

Or someone in work says what they did over the weekend and they say they watched BS for 72 hours straight.

I love babes with brown nipples
01-01-2024 11:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

https://www.babestation.tv/blog/danni-le...marry-her/

Danni Levy recalls the time a fan tried to marry her

“I HAD A CALLER NAMED NORMAN AND HE ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM BUT HE ACTUALLY BOOKED A FULL WEDDING, THE DJ, EVERYTHING. HE SENT THE DRESS TO BABESTATION AND I THOUGHT I WOULD WEAR IT ON THE SHOW FOR HIM. IT WAS A NICE LONG CREAM DRESS. WE HAD A NICE RAPPORT ON THE PHONE AND HE WAS A FRIENDLY CALLER.”

However, deeply infatuated Norman was furious upon discovering that he was unable to wed the woman he had always longed for. Following this disappointment, he contacted Babestation presenter Vicky Narni to express his grievances. Danni recalled:

“VICKY IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE AND HE WAS LIKE ‘WHY DIDN’T DANNI SHOW UP, SHE LEFT ME AND I WAS ON MY OWN’ AND VICKY WAS LIKE ‘WHAT?’ ANYWAY, THAT WAS NORMAN. HE PROBABLY SPENT AROUND £5,000 ON THE WEDDING. EVERY NOW AND THEN HE CALLS UP VICKY AND SHOUTS TO HER ABOUT ME AND SHE CALMS HIM DOWN. I MEAN I NEVER SAID I WAS GOING TO MARRY HIM.”

I love babes with brown nipples
02-03-2024 10:32
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

Dropped in last night to see what was going on and saw Beth was on. Obviously an amazing sight!
However....the chat box is ruined by Steve talking as if he's so well connected to the shoe and has more rights than anyone else. It really grateful on me.

It gave me the impression of someone either 1- extremely rude and arrogant, or 2, someone that's never actually been with a woman so has to spend all his spare time playing out a fantasy.

I wish he could understand Beth and him are not mates, the producers and him are not mates and the rest of the chat box are not his mates.

The presenters and producers just love that you are foolish enough to spend such amounts so often.
03-04-2024 19:49
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ A good point made about some punters interactions with the various Mr.P's. You should expect to get played by the babes, but to get played by a producer is sad & an embarrassment
What I wouldn't completely dismiss is that some babes & punters do have a type of relationship/friendship, connections are made. In a recent documentary, a stat came up that babes rely on a core of 60% of their earnings from regular callers/cammers. It is therefore in their interest to cultivate bonds. regardless of payments being made to interact, that is in many ways in the background, it isn't that big a leap to accept that people come into contact with each other in all kinds of different circumstances, & some of them get along better than others. I imagine that most of these regular callers understand the boundaries & compartmentalize the babe/punter interactions from other forms of relationships.
I would hope that the delusional fans are in the minority. Being delusional is a character trait, some people are more prone to addictions, so not everyone that enjoys alcohol becomes an alcoholic, most are able to control & moderate. If these people weren't a delusional fan, they would more than likely run into similar issues in other aspects of their lives. These fans are extreme examples, most are wise enough to take it for what it is as a bit of escapism & fun.
It isn't a simple as saying "wake up & smell the coffee" as some are easily led, & open to being manipulated & coerced.
I could give examples of what I've read in the interactions in the Chat Box, or social media & have been party to listening in at times over the years & it has been apparent that there are some with low intellect, these are venerable people who are out of their depth & it is sad to see & hear. You wonder who is out there to protect them.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
03-04-2024 22:22
ukusagolf Online
Senior Poster

I will say the various Mr P's aren't the best at playing the game. I'm a self confessed Delusional Fan, and have been called a Freeloader before for not tipping enough. Don't know if insulting someone makes them more likely to top up Big Laugh

Some of the more extreme fans go that route with the peer pressure, just doesn't work. I don't know the stats, but how many are tipping in the first place? Why upset someone who tips?

You just have to go into with the mindset, if you are going to spend, once the credits reach zero, exit stage left.

04-04-2024 03:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ukusagolf Online
Senior Poster

(03-04-2024 19:49 )SophieHartIsMyQueen Wrote:  Dropped in last night to see what was going on and saw Beth was on. Obviously an amazing sight!
However....the chat box is ruined by Steve talking as if he's so well connected to the shoe and has more rights than anyone else. It really grateful on me.

It gave me the impression of someone either 1- extremely rude and arrogant, or 2, someone that's never actually been with a woman so has to spend all his spare time playing out a fantasy.

I wish he could understand Beth and him are not mates, the producers and him are not mates and the rest of the chat box are not his mates.

The presenters and producers just love that you are foolish enough to spend such amounts so often.

Unfortunately, not much can be done. If someone tips a lot, they get free reign. Can't rock the apple cart, even if someone is killing the vibe. I don't know too much about him in particular (isn't there two "Steves on her shows?)

I just know some others really can dominate a show. It becomes tough to watch, and was part of the reason I started posting on here. I thought, maybe something is wrong with me for feeling that way during shows, but it's nice to know I'm not alone

If they are spending, the cosmic ballet will still go on
It can be detriment to gaining new fans or retaining fans. I don't know if that's really
the point. Just about getting credits out of people in the moment

04-04-2024 04:20

Click here to watch Babestation TV