Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Babevidz

ForrestGoog90 Offline

RE: Babevidz
(27-04-2024 23:13 )joeman222 Wrote:  Hi guys sorry for vanishing. The site is too expensive to run and I've commitments now that mean I can no longer run the site. Glad you all enjoyed it while it lasted. If anyone wants todo something similar I'm happy to give the videos over. Cheers for now Smile
Just wanted to thankyou for your efforts, I really enjoyed seeing all the Anastasia harris videos, she was one of my favorites and it's harder to come across her stuff these days
Yesterday 19:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
armshouse Offline
Junior Poster

(Yesterday 19:32 )ForrestGoog90 Wrote:  
(27-04-2024 23:13 )joeman222 Wrote:  Hi guys sorry for vanishing. The site is too expensive to run and I've commitments now that mean I can no longer run the site. Glad you all enjoyed it while it lasted. If anyone wants todo something similar I'm happy to give the videos over. Cheers for now Smile
Just wanted to thankyou for your efforts, I really enjoyed seeing all the Anastasia harris videos, she was one of my favorites and it's harder to come across her stuff these days

you have done us a great service appreciated
Yesterday 20:40
ForrestGoog90 Offline

Please forgive me if this is not the correct way to do this, I'm new to this site.
Is there anywhere or anyone who has some of anna arris old 4am tease shows?
Thanks again
Yesterday 21:06
billomorchi Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Joemann, please restart the babevidz project. If you send on the forum your bank account (business/personal), crypto wallet address or paypal I'm sure you'll get donations to support your project. Don't mind setting up standard orders via bank account or PayPal.
Yesterday 22:08
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Joeman222, thanks for coming back and explaining this to us.

Can I please have a copy of all the videos please? Including the ones I sent you Smile I am happy to use it via FTP service if easier Smile
Today 04:02
joeman222 Away
Posting Machine

(Today 04:02 )BabeLover Wrote:  

Hi Joeman222, thanks for coming back and explaining this to us.

Can I please have a copy of all the videos please? Including the ones I sent you Smile I am happy to use it via FTP service if easier Smile

If you set up an ftp server I can send you a copy of your videos. The full collection would take too long.
(This post was last modified: Today 10:22 by joeman222.)
Today 09:57
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Sincerest gratitude to you Joeman for all your hard work, diligence and excellence.
You took on a formidable challenge and created something very special.
Thank you.

Today 09:57
joeman222 Away
Posting Machine

(Yesterday 22:08 )billomorchi Wrote:  Hi Joemann, please restart the babevidz project. If you send on the forum your bank account (business/personal), crypto wallet address or paypal I'm sure you'll get donations to support your project. Don't mind setting up standard orders via bank account or PayPal.

It isn't coming back by me, the cost wasn't the only reason I've other commitments now that mean I can't run it.
Today 09:59
Goodfella3041 Online
Posting Machine

Just adding my thanks and appreciation for the immense effort that went into this project. Legend. The reasons for abandoning it are completely understandable and shouldn’t detract from its original intent and execution.

All the same, I think you should have maintained your radio silence for a little while longer. The way rumours of your disappearance were starting to swirl and mutate, I think we were only 6-8 weeks away from linking Joeman’s disappearance to the Kennedy assassination.

(…in fact, if you look closely at that grainy photo of the grassy knoll, it looks just like a blurred performance by Maxie Rhoads in a g-string)
Today 10:32