Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Forum Awards 2023 - Winners Ceremony

Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Forum Awards 2023 - Winners Ceremony
Properly shocked shocked more so than last year, if that's possible, figured either of the other fine members deserved it more, Snooks is a legend, no denying that, joeman222 is fast becoming one for his massive contributions with the babevids.

All I can add is I've been authentic, some of you will have seen the good bad & indifferent from me this year, I expect I've entertained in ways that I that I didn't set out to, but hey that's how it's been. Just about held on to reality for the most part, so to those of you who have been a crutch, you'll know who you are a big thanks. More generally a thanks to the forum as a whole, those who have vote for me or not, all of you that play your part big or small. I embrace you all , even those who tried to take me down, humiliate me, either in good or bad faith, I'm testament to the fact that a cunt can win, so hate me some more, unless you ignore, better still.

Thank to forum awards for putting all this together, & Babestation for producing the vids, & the babes involved. I wish you all the best in the future as one of only 2 remaining babechannels, & hope that your turnover increases enough for you to be able afford a few prizes again, really guys stop being tight wads.Wink Seriously all the money I've put your way, not to mention the free publicity, is it too much to ask. lol

On that subject it is only right & customary that I should seek out the babe that so expertly delivered my award, for some sexy times I may even discover a new love of armpit fluff. A sexy lady no doubt who put up a bit of a struggle with a fuck-machine the other night, which I enjoyed. Angell Delight is in for a treat. Tongue

Cheers members Smile

Boomer Heart

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2024 12:57 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
21-01-2024 20:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Owned by Kelly Bell

Important 3 awards now, & only Beth managed to get her tongue around it eek.....my name, Tiffany Diaz & Angell Delight missed out the GANG Rolleyes Just one of the drawbacks of having a tongue twister for a username.Big Laugh

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

21-01-2024 20:25
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Thank you for my award, respect to all who voted for me. Special thank you to Bella for presenting my award. Heart

Congratulations to all winners, comiserations to all runners up. Thank you to mods, forum awards team, Babestation babes and staff and everyone else who helps to make this possible. Your efforts at this time of year are very much appreciated.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
21-01-2024 20:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-01-2024 18:41 )darren73 Wrote:  Well done SecretAgent mate Smile

Congratulations Mr Agent Smile I'm sure Mrs Agent is having a party right nowSmile

Piper Niven Superfan
22-01-2024 00:35
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Congratulations to all the winners (even Southsidestu bladewaveWink )

Well done to all those that made the final 3 as well Smile
22-01-2024 07:50
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

What again? Obviously my winding down efforts haven't been successful enough, I'll make another effort this year lol. Maybe just maybe the shows aren't quite as unworthy for keep of record as I thought.

Congrats to all winners. Especially to my picks of Boomer, HLO and Dan, but respect to all
22-01-2024 10:02
Owned by Kelly Bell

Big apologies to Dan as I've somehow missed congratulating him for the Thread of the Year Award. It has become part of my daily routine to check out what classics he's unearthed, I love the random nature of his vids thread, it's like a pick & mix of bygone babeshows.

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

22-01-2024 13:08
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Good job by Babestation with the videos. Nice work and well done to all the girls involved,
22-01-2024 16:59
andyjb Online
Posting Machine

Congratulations to the winners and well done to all involved.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
22-01-2024 17:27
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Thank you very much to all who voted for me, i am reminded of this great quote by a former US president that i think sums everything up nicely:

“I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, September 11th,”

We don't have to be a stickler for the date.

Congrats to all the guys who put in so much hard work when it comes to caps, vids & pic posting and a special well done to Boomer on his poster of the year award.

Well done to the Forum awards for organising this event & cheers to Babestation for taking part.

One final thing, if you are unhappy about any of the results just remember one thing, don't blame me, i voted for Kodos

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
22-01-2024 21:51